It's a cult: NBC "reporter" demands to know why some in Congress didn't clap for Zelensky

Is he hiding behind Kerry in this picture?

1671733671221-png.741070
You keep posting the same photo

Multiple posting does not make it any more relevant

It's always fun to watch you pretend you and your entire party aren't in Putin's pocket. But Psaki proudly wearing the Soviet symbol of genocide is always relevant. You're all a bunch of Russkie cocksuckers.
A bunch of tourists
It was popular back then

Repeatedly postings do nothing to prove your point

Putin's war minister poses with all the tourists? LOL. Only a cultist would believe such a lie.

But it's good to know you fully support Lavrov. Putin is appreciative.

State Department visit
Still don’t see what you are trying to claim

Doesn’t look like you do either

State Department visit
Still don’t see what you are trying to claim

Doesn’t look like you do either

The obvious Russian collusion (and Psaki's enthusiasm for genocide). Exactly what your boss Putin wants from you (besides giving him the "Merchant of Death" to kill more Ukrainians). I'd say you're up to 200 now, you killing machine.

Yet another false narrative pushed by the Chinacrat minions. Republicans support Putin? GMAFB
The libtards conflate any criticism of Zelensky or of Ukraine or of any Ukrainian related facts with this mythological “support” of Putin.

Their conflation of these disparate things is either their pure ignorance on display or it’s their willful disinformation. It’s bullshit, either way. Traditionally, it has been the DNC that has supported Russia.

Pretending you don’t see the relevance doesn’t make it irrelevant, Leftwhiner.

I don’t see the relevance…..do you?

Kerry and Psaki were part of a State Department delegation at a time we had better relations with Russia
I don’t see your outrage

The libtards conflate any criticism of Zelensky or of Ukraine or of any Ukrainian related facts with this mythological “support” of Putin.

Their conflation of these disparate things is either their pure ignorance on display or it’s their willful disinformation. It’s bullshit, either way. Traditionally, it has been the DNC that has supported Russia.
That's because most these anti-Ukraine/Zelinsky stories you people pass around originate from Russian propaganda sources specifically aimed at the American right.

That's because most these anti-Ukraine/Zelinsky stories you people pass around originate from Russian propaganda sources specifically aimed at the American right.

The right eats up Russian propaganda while they support Putin

We kept giving you answers. I digress. We are the evil in the world now.

Maybe they are just loyal to Putin. Have you ever watched Putin's Way on PBS? He's a real bad actor. Totally against American values and committed to undermining democracy and US elections.

He's the make Russia great again oligarch.

Forum List

Back