It's a cult: NBC "reporter" demands to know why some in Congress didn't clap for Zelensky

I have no idea who this guy is but I'm pretty sure he understands why.

Where is this considered an acceptable question?

um maybe they were playing a game on their phone? maybe they were reading a transcript of the speech? Maybe they were reading a piece of legislation? this is a rather silly quesition.

Where is this considered an acceptable question?

Would NBC give them airtime to tell their side of the issue?

I think not

In my opinion russia is a territorial aggressor and must be resisted

But I dont like the Stalinist attitude of our leftwing media either

not clapping during a speech doesn't make someone pro-putin....rather silly thing to claim. Sending Putin his Merchant of Death makes someone Pro-Putin
Their comments and actions make them pro-Putin. Yes we all know the right would have left Griner as a hostage in a hostile nation.

Their comments and actions make them pro-Putin. Yes we all know the right would have left Griner as a hostage in a hostile nation.
what comments and actions? They didn't give Putin his Merchant of Death....your Putin Puppet Xiden did.

The GOP just wouldn't of given Putin his convicted American killer for her....the GOP doesn't want Putin having more weapons to kill. Xiden and folks like yourself seem to just want to help Putin kill more

If it meant keeping the most notorious arms dealer in the world in jail, it would have been worth it. Now he's out, thanks to your pro-Russia president, and selling guns to our enemies once again. How happy you must be!

I'm sorry you're too dumb to realize criticism of the media's treatment of Zelensky does not indicate support for Putin.
The Russian propaganda the right consumes predictably paints him in a bad light. I guess that's narrative you prefer? I see him going to dangerous places and putting himself in significant danger for the sake of the war effort. There isn't a republican politician out there that would take the same risks or even understand why he does it.

You’ve got the Griner part correct

My policy on woke sports celibs is take a knee, break a knee

If it were up to me her ungrateful, misinformed, America-hating ass would still be in russia

Forum List

Back