It's A Conspiracy! A Conspiracy, I tell ya!

Poor CG, inconvenienced by a civil rights movement.

What about my right to conduct business? Oh, yea. That doesn't count... evil people who work for a living. How dare we complain!

Go screw yourself Sky.

Complain all you wish. I just think it's funny you are blaming the left for your inconvenience.

And now to tell me to fuck myself.

When you're pissed off, EVERYBODY suffers.

You want to point out where I blamed 'the left'?

Fucking hysterical idiot.

What about my right to conduct business? Oh, yea. That doesn't count... evil people who work for a living. How dare we complain!

Go screw yourself Sky.

Complain all you wish. I just think it's funny you are blaming the left for your inconvenience.

You want to point out where I blamed 'the left'? Weren't you whining about the Wall Street Occupation?

Abusive twit. Hate speech junkie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So. Here we have the OWS protests spreading like wildfire across "1,000 countries" (according to Diane Sawyer) and, suddenly, a couple of days ago, BlackBerry's servers across Europe, EMEA, India, Brazil, etc went down. No explanation from BlackBerry, other than 'we're working on it'.

Now, according to the British Police, BlackBerry's messenger system (BBM) was used by rioters to coordinate riots across the UK.

So, my question.... has BlackBerry deliberately disabled it's server in case OWS protesters are using it to spread their (idiotic - that's a personal view) word across the globe?

There's your own words, Ms Sourpuss.

Last edited:

You want to point out where I blamed 'the left'? Weren't you whining about the Wall Street Occupation?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So. Here we have the OWS protests spreading like wildfire across "1,000 countries" (according to Diane Sawyer) and, suddenly, a couple of days ago, BlackBerry's servers across Europe, EMEA, India, Brazil, etc went down. No explanation from BlackBerry, other than 'we're working on it'.

Now, according to the British Police, BlackBerry's messenger system (BBM) was used by rioters to coordinate riots across the UK.

So, my question.... has BlackBerry deliberately disabled it's server in case OWS protesters are using it to spread their (idiotic - that's a personal view) word across the globe?

does she say the left?

Satire isn't your strong suit, is it........ :lol:

Telegraph is certainly a good option but what if the electricity goes out?:dunno:

This is the TICKET! Semaphores!....Hey they worked in Napoleons day!

Attachments

• $semaphore tower.jpg
    $semaphore tower.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 59

Do you ever get the feeling that everyone else gets the joke, except you? Wanna know why that is? Because you're too fucking stupid to get satire.

Twit.

Look at the damned title of the thread. Who the fuck is taking this seriously... except you? Lord, you are a humorless fool, Sky. Seriously.

On the plus side, I'm laughing at your stupidity. :lol: I suspect others are too.

Satire isn't your strong suit, is it........ :lol:

Well, it does require a reasonable level of intellect which may explain why she doesn't get it.

blackberries are outdated tech

outdated? I was in love with mine... I did go for the newer droid(?) touch screen but only because the ports on the bb kept messing up and the cords were a bitch. I miss the buttons, I dislike the touch screen...

I am considering going to the newer bb, it has the international options, but all of my family is here and we don't have to worry about the traveling yet. Perhaps in a few years...

I did prefer the chat options for the bb over the ones available for the one I currently have.

outdated? I was in love with mine... I did go for the newer droid(?) touch screen but only because the ports on the bb kept messing up and the cords were a bitch. I miss the buttons, I dislike the touch screen...

I am considering going to the newer bb, it has the international options, but all of my family is here and we don't have to worry about the traveling yet. Perhaps in a few years...

I did prefer the chat options for the bb over the ones available for the one I currently have.

For messenger, and email, there is nothing better than the BB. Get the Torch slider and get the best of both worlds. It's funky!! But I hate Apple - because they outsource jobs, breach child labor laws and safety regs. But... they're the Apple of the left wings eye. Go figure.

And.... good news!!! BB is baaaaaack!! Oh yeah, Baby! I'm BBMing again! Woooohoooo!

For messenger, and email, there is nothing better than the BB. Get the Torch slider and get the best of both worlds. It's funky!! But I hate Apple - because they outsource jobs, breach child labor laws and safety regs. But... they're the Apple of the left wings eye. Go figure.

And.... good news!!! BB is baaaaaack!! Oh yeah, Baby! I'm BBMing again! Woooohoooo!

crackberry head

I'm still loving my texting on my bb....

One handed texting. :thup:

Forum List

Back