Italy refuses to accept dual loyalty Italian Jew turned Israeli as ambassador.

Italy shows it does not accept dual loyalty Jews. Americans should take note.

"Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi conveyed a discreet message to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu about six weeks ago, proposing that Netanyahu reconsider the appointment of former Italian MP Fiamma Nirenstein as Israel’s next ambassador to Rome, an Israeli source familiar with the matter told Haaretz."
read more: Italian prime minister asks Netanyahu to rethink choice of envoy to Rome - Israel News

"PM's pick for Israeli ambassador to Italy withdraws her candidacy"

PM's pick for Israeli ambassador to Italy withdraws her candidacy

Except of course that is not what the story says

Nirenstein would have had to renounce her Italian citizenship upon her appointment as ambassador.

Dual loyalty is no loyalty. You can go ahead and promote dual citizenship, American patriots, particularly veterans, do not appreciate it nor do we recognize dual citizens as patriots. Got it, son.

There are thousands of American veterans who have dual citizenship.

That you in particular have this bee in your bonnet is your problem- no one elses.

"Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi conveyed a discreet message to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu about six weeks ago, proposing that Netanyahu reconsider the appointment of former Italian MP Fiamma Nirenstein as Israel’s next ambassador to Rome, an Israeli source familiar with the matter told Haaretz."
read more: Italian prime minister asks Netanyahu to rethink choice of envoy to Rome - Israel News

Except of course that is not what the story says

Nirenstein would have had to renounce her Italian citizenship upon her appointment as ambassador.
Funny how he cuts out that minor detail in order to create this fictional antisemetic fantasy.

Dual loyalty is no loyalty. You can go ahead and promote dual citizenship, American patriots, particularly veterans, do not appreciate it nor do we recognize dual citizens as patriots. Got it, son.

There are thousands of American veterans who have dual citizenship.

That you in particular have this bee in your bonnet is your problem- no one elses.
Didn't you know? He's the spokesperson for all the vets, including those with dual citizenship! Ha ha ha.

Just as one cannot serve two masters. When there is a conflict between the interests of the two (nations), the dual citizen with dual loyalty has to choose the interest of one or the other. That's why commissioned officers in the U.S. military cannot be dual citizens and why getting a security clearance above Secret as a dual citizen has become nearly impossible.

But the Military Law Review condenses it as:

"The dual national is frequently both an embarassment and a problem for both himself and his governments, for he is a man of divided, and often conflicting, loyalties and duties. He owes allegiance to two governments, two legal systems, two political systems, and two cultures. When these two worlds are in conflict, the dual national is frequently caught in the middle."

http://www.loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/Military_Law_Review/pdf-files/276869~1.pdf
That is the introduction- you leave out the conclusion

upload_2016-5-11_13-58-38.png

Just as one cannot serve two masters. When there is a conflict between the interests of the two (nations), the dual citizen with dual loyalty has to choose the interest of one or the other. That's why commissioned officers in the U.S. military cannot be dual citizens and why getting a security clearance above Secret as a dual citizen has become nearly impossible.

But the Military Law Review condenses it as:

"The dual national is frequently both an embarassment and a problem for both himself and his governments, for he is a man of divided, and often conflicting, loyalties and duties. He owes allegiance to two governments, two legal systems, two political systems, and two cultures. When these two worlds are in conflict, the dual national is frequently caught in the middle."

http://www.loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/Military_Law_Review/pdf-files/276869~1.pdf
That is the introduction- you leave out the conclusion

View attachment 74517
Gee, he and those voices in his head once again mutilated a document to create a false interpretation of it and therefore demonize Jews? There is scum and then there is this guy.

I have duel citizenship so you can eat my kosher hotdog goy boi

Again who's "we"? Who are you speaking on behalf of? The KKK? An IslamoNazi organization?

John Mc Cain was a dual citizen of Panama before he became a US citizen. And I think he's much more of a patriot than an anti American Jew hater.

Why do you think American Jews join the IDF?

Why do you think you never see American Generals with a skullcap even though they sit all over civilian governance?

No one trusts a dual citizen, lol

Not to mention the USS liberty doesn't give the Jews a great reputation with the armed branch of Uncle Sam's long arm

Israeli communications said to prove IAF knew Liberty was U.S. ship

Ha ha ha. Nobody cares about your garbage Fatima, go bang your head on the rug a few more times. American Jews join the IDF to help their brethren deal with IslamoNazi scum.

Jews join the IDF because they're racist and so scared they think they need to bleed for israelis as an escape plan

You're a weak people

Israeli policy screams weakness.

Oppressors portraying themselves as victims screams weakness

They fight for the IDF because in their hearts they really don't trust the rest of us Americans.

edit - And certainly don't trust anyone else, lol

Muslim cuckoo..."Jews join the IDF because they're racist and so scared they think they need to bleed for israelis as an escape plan."

They're scared so they join the military of a country that is constantly at war?

Muslim shithead with juice-in-da-brain..."You're a weak people"

A weak people who survived over 3000 years of genocides and ethnic cleansings, and 6 million Jews are now kicking the asses of 600 million of you Moooslem savages?

crazy-woman-8831912.jpg

JUICIN------I am a jewish woman born in the USA-----elderly------born of two jewish parents-----who were both born in the USA----remote background is mostly European
in the past few centuries. It seems to me that "origin" is important in "understanding" ---------people's POV----- are you willing to tell us "what" you are?

I don't know what "duel" nationality is. But if you have professed loyalty to another country besides the United States, knowing which country you're first loyalty is to, is problematic.

I don't know what "duel" nationality is. But if you have professed loyalty to another country besides the United States, knowing which country you're first loyalty is to, is problematic.

what do you propose, Monte dear? there are lots of DUAL CITIZENS in the USA------ the first DUAL CITIZENS I knew were born in the USA-----but still had
IRISH CITIZENSHIP----inherited from their Ireland born grandparents

what do you propose, Monte dear? there are lots of DUAL CITIZENS in the USA------ the first DUAL CITIZENS I knew were born in the USA-----but still had

You ask "America or X country? One has to go you decide"

If they can't decide hang em

Problem solved

X could be Ireland, Israel, India, or the most obvious one China

As long as they are prohibited from being commissioned officers in the U.S. armed services, they can remain dual citizens, but I don't consider them patriotic or trustworthy Americans.

As long as they are prohibited from being commissioned officers in the U.S. armed services, they can remain dual citizens, but I don't consider them patriotic or trustworthy Americans.

OH------how about all the muzzies with dual citizenship? Do you think that
Saddique Khan gave up his Pakistani citizenship?

Of course, he had to, to be commissioned. But Muslim dual citizens are even worse.

Of course, he had to, to be commissioned. But Muslim dual citizens are even worse.

I was a commissioned officer in the US navy------no one asked me about "DUAL CITIZENSHIP" -----------as far as I recall

You ask "America or X country? One has to go you decide"

If they can't decide hang em

Problem solved

X could be Ireland, Israel, India, or the most obvious one China

who asks? the USA allows "DUAL" or "QUADRUPLE" citizenship-----that's the law of the land. I know of no problems created by POLY-PASSPORTISM

I was a commissioned officer in the US navy------no one asked me about "DUAL CITIZENSHIP" -----------as far as I recall

Firstly, I doubt you were a commissioned officer in the U.S. armed services. But I'll play your game.

This for ROTC, but it is the same for OCS or an academy.

Can I commission through Army ROTC if I have dual-citizenship or if I am a non-US citizen?
  • Dual-citizens must renounce their non-US citizenship.
  • Non-US citizens must become US citizens to contract and commission
Army ROTC frequently asked questions: Norwich University

Firstly, I doubt you were a commissioned officer in the U.S. armed services. But I'll play your game.

This for ROTC, but it is the same for OCS or an academy.

Can I commission through Army ROTC if I have dual-citizenship or if I am a non-US citizen?
  • Dual-citizens must renounce their non-US citizenship.
  • Non-US citizens must become US citizens to contract and commission
Army ROTC frequently asked questions: Norwich University

Secondly ---that which a fascist cock-sucking fascist does or does not believe is of no value to anyone-----and certainly not to me ---separated Lcdr-----USN.
You can address me as "ma'am" ------as many sailors still do. I did not do ROTC. Thanks for checking the rules-------since I am not a dual citizen---
it was not an issue for me. In any case----relinquishing citizenship is not a big
deal-------I have known people who "gave it up" only to reclaim it a few years later.
It is just a technicality-------do Baathist whores have to give up citizenships in order
to tie bombs to their stinking asses?

Forum List

Back