Italy refuses to accept dual loyalty Italian Jew turned Israeli as ambassador.

As long as they are prohibited from being commissioned officers in the U.S. armed services, they can remain dual citizens, but I don't consider them patriotic or trustworthy Americans.

OH------how about all the muzzies with dual citizenship? Do you think that
Saddique Khan gave up his Pakistani citizenship?

Of course, he had to, to be commissioned. But Muslim dual citizens are even worse.

I was a commissioned officer in the US navy------no one asked me about "DUAL CITIZENSHIP" -----------as far as I recall

Firstly, I doubt you were a commissioned officer in the U.S. armed services. But I'll play your game.

This for ROTC, but it is the same for OCS or an academy.

Can I commission through Army ROTC if I have dual-citizenship or if I am a non-US citizen?
  • Dual-citizens must renounce their non-US citizenship.
  • Non-US citizens must become US citizens to contract and commission
Army ROTC frequently asked questions: Norwich University

Secondly ---that which a fascist cock-sucking fascist does or does not believe is of no value to anyone-----and certainly not to me ---separated Lcdr-----USN.
You can address me as "ma'am" ------as many sailors still do. I did not do ROTC. Thanks for checking the rules-------since I am not a dual citizen---
it was not an issue for me. In any case----relinquishing citizenship is not a big
deal-------I have known people who "gave it up" only to reclaim it a few years later.
It is just a technicality-------do Baathist whores have to give up citizenships in order
to tie bombs to their stinking asses?

As I said, you cannot be commissioned if you hold dual citizenship. Unless you were a medical professional you either attended an academy, did ROTC or completed an OCS course to be commissioned, unless you received a battlefield commission, and I doubt you ever saw combat.

I don't know what "duel" nationality is. But if you have professed loyalty to another country besides the United States, knowing which country you're first loyalty is to, is problematic.

what do you propose, Monte dear? there are lots of DUAL CITIZENS in the USA------ the first DUAL CITIZENS I knew were born in the USA-----but still had
IRISH CITIZENSHIP----inherited from their Ireland born grandparents

As long as they are prohibited from being commissioned officers in the U.S. armed services, they can remain dual citizens, but I don't consider them patriotic or trustworthy Americans.

Of course, he had to, to be commissioned. But Muslim dual citizens are even worse.

I was a commissioned officer in the US navy------no one asked me about "DUAL CITIZENSHIP" -----------as far as I recall
and that is the problem! People with dual citizenship should not be able to hold political office either,

what do you propose, Monte dear? there are lots of DUAL CITIZENS in the USA------ the first DUAL CITIZENS I knew were born in the USA-----but still had

and that is the problem! People with dual citizenship should not be able to hold political office either,

Agreed.

Firstly, I doubt you were a commissioned officer in the U.S. armed services. But I'll play your game.

Can I commission through Army ROTC if I have dual-citizenship or if I am a non-US citizen?

Secondly ---that which a fascist cock-sucking fascist does or does not believe is of no value to anyone-----and certainly not to me ---separated Lcdr-----USN.
You can address me as "ma'am" ------as many sailors still do. I did not do ROTC. Thanks for checking the rules-------since I am not a dual citizen---
it was not an issue for me. In any case----relinquishing citizenship is not a big
deal-------I have known people who "gave it up" only to reclaim it a few years later.
It is just a technicality-------do Baathist whores have to give up citizenships in order

As I said, you cannot be commissioned if you hold dual citizenship. Unless you were a medical professional you either attended an academy, did ROTC or completed an OCS course to be commissioned, unless you received a battlefield commission, and I doubt you ever saw combat.

yes you said that ------and I said I was a commissioned officer in the US navy and in your usual FILTH-----you decided that I lied------typical reaction from a cock sucking whore. I have dealt with many cock sucking whores-------during a stint in public health-----I know you well. An interesting POV put forward by some persons in the field of psychology is ----cock sucking whores like you are the typical FEMALE counter part of the classic MALE sociopath. Adolf Hitler was a sociopath. Magda Goebbels was, clearly, a cock sucking whore

yes you said that ------and I said I was a commissioned officer in the US navy and in your usual FILTH-----you decided that I lied------typical reaction from a cock sucking whore. I have dealt with many cock sucking whores-------during a stint in public health-----I know you well. An interesting POV put forward by some persons in the field of psychology is ----cock sucking whores like you are the typical FEMALE counter part of the classic MALE sociopath. Adolf Hitler was a sociopath. Magda Goebbels was, clearly, a cock sucking whore

You certainly have a thing about oral sex. But, medics aren't really soldiers, are they. Hitler was no sociopath, he was a psychopath.

Italy shows it does not accept dual loyalty Jews. Americans should take note.

"Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi conveyed a discreet message to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu about six weeks ago, proposing that Netanyahu reconsider the appointment of former Italian MP Fiamma Nirenstein as Israel’s next ambassador to Rome, an Israeli source familiar with the matter told Haaretz."
read more: Italian prime minister asks Netanyahu to rethink choice of envoy to Rome - Israel News

"PM's pick for Israeli ambassador to Italy withdraws her candidacy"

PM's pick for Israeli ambassador to Italy withdraws her candidacy
I have duel citizenship so you can eat my kosher hotdog goy boi

I don't know what "duel" nationality is. But if you have professed loyalty to another country besides the United States, knowing which country you're first loyalty is to, is problematic.

You ask "America or X country? One has to go you decide"

If they can't decide hang em

Problem solved

X could be Ireland, Israel, India, or the most obvious one China

I think that's a great idea. Considering Islam is an abomination that is incompatible with Western values, America or your shit shariah Islam? If you chose Islam then get the fuck out. :clap2:

"Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi conveyed a discreet message to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu about six weeks ago, proposing that Netanyahu reconsider the appointment of former Italian MP Fiamma Nirenstein as Israel’s next ambassador to Rome, an Israeli source familiar with the matter told Haaretz."
read more: Italian prime minister asks Netanyahu to rethink choice of envoy to Rome - Israel News

Problem solved

I think that's a great idea. Considering Islam is an abomination that is incompatible with Western values, America or your shit shariah Islam? If you chose Islam then get the fuck out. :clap2:

You aren't going to catch many Muslim traitors with that method

I'll bet you'd catch quite a lot of Jews though

Traitorous scum

Really....who cares about your gibberish. Roll it up and stick it up your Mecca. You have been humiliated all throughout this thread. Even your OP is a lie as Italy allows dual citizenship. And so does the US. If you don't like it then go jump off the nearest building and make the world a better place.

Problem solved

Traitorous scum
Wrong again. World is on high alert looking for Muslim terrorist scum.

Islam is a violent, intolerant, barbaric religion that is not comparable with freedom and Western values.

Correct. That is what the article in the OP is about. Yet someone started salivating and wanted to make it all about those evil dual loyalty Jooos.

You certainly have a thing about oral sex. But, medics aren't really soldiers, are they. Hitler was no sociopath, he was a psychopath.

medics are not soldiers? news to me. Is there a point to your statement? In the navy the term medic is used to describe lots of different people----navy doctors, nurses and even Corpsmen. In the field of battle----all three are very vulnerable----
especially the corpsmen who go down, at a proportionately staggering rate.
The terms sociopath and psychopath are used interchangeably--------discussions are "THE DIFFERENCE"-----are, simply, mind-games. Your hero was a sociopath----if you want to thrown in the more EMOTIONALLY EVOCATIVE term
---psychopath------fine with me

Looks like Italy is due for a "terrorist" incident sometime soon, then. It's what happens if you "offend" the Zionist paradise... ;)

Personally, I don't believe in dual loyalty/citizenship. You either are or your aren't.

I also don't believe dual citizens can be loyal to both countries they are citizens of.

So proving that your loyalties lie with the Vatican state and not the USA

Looks like Italy is due for a "terrorist" incident sometime soon, then. It's what happens if you "offend" the Zionist paradise... ;)

ANOTHER OF YOUR RACIST CLAIMS MEANT TO INCITE A TERRORIST ATTACK ON THE JEWS. THEN YOU WILL SAY IT WAS BECAUSE OF THIS INCIDENT.

really? you got some examples? according to YOUR THEORIES----you should have been offed by a mail bomb years ago

Problem solved

Traitorous scum

that "method" ??? what is that "METHOD"-------just ask a person if he
supports the USA? Sorta like the required oaths of people like
""Doctor"" Nidal Malik Hassan "caught" him? just ask --
"btw---are you are jihadist for allah"??

medics are not soldiers? news to me. Is there a point to your statement? In the navy the term medic is used to describe lots of different people----navy doctors, nurses and even Corpsmen. In the field of battle----all three are very vulnerable----
The terms sociopath and psychopath are used interchangeably--------discussions are "THE DIFFERENCE"-----are, simply, mind-games. Your hero was a sociopath----if you want to thrown in the more EMOTIONALLY EVOCATIVE term

Remind me not to refer anyone to you for treatment. LOL

Besides the fact that psychopathic behavior is believed to be genetic while conditioning/environment/abuse as a child is believed to induce sociopathic behavior. Psychology Today provides us with this comparison of the two different mental illnesses:

"Sociopaths tend to be nervous and easily agitated. They are volatile and prone to emotional outbursts, including fits of rage. They are likely to be uneducated and live on the fringes of society, unable to hold down a steady job or stay in one place for very long. It is difficult but not impossible for sociopaths to form attachments with others. Many sociopaths are able to form an attachment to a particular individual or group, although they have no regard for society in general or its rules. In the eyes of others, sociopaths will appear to be very disturbed. Any crimes committed by a sociopath, including murder, will tend to be haphazard, disorganized and spontaneous rather than planned.

Psychopaths, on the other hand, are unable to form emotional attachments or feel real empathy with others, although they often have disarming or even charming personalities. Psychopaths are very manipulative and can easily gain people’s trust. They learn to mimic emotions, despite their inability to actually feel them, and will appear normal to unsuspecting people. Psychopaths are often well educated and hold steady jobs. Some are so good at manipulation and mimicry that they have families and other long-term relationships without those around them ever suspecting their true nature."

Besides the fact that psychopathic behavior is believed to be genetic while conditioning/environment/abuse as a child is believed to induce sociopathic behavior. Psychology Today provides us with this comparison of the two different mental illnesses:

"Sociopaths tend to be nervous and easily agitated. They are volatile and prone to emotional outbursts, including fits of rage. They are likely to be uneducated and live on the fringes of society, unable to hold down a steady job or stay in one place for very long. It is difficult but not impossible for sociopaths to form attachments with others. Many sociopaths are able to form an attachment to a particular individual or group, although they have no regard for society in general or its rules. In the eyes of others, sociopaths will appear to be very disturbed. Any crimes committed by a sociopath, including murder, will tend to be haphazard, disorganized and spontaneous rather than planned.

Psychopaths, on the other hand, are unable to form emotional attachments or feel real empathy with others, although they often have disarming or even charming personalities. Psychopaths are very manipulative and can easily gain people’s trust. They learn to mimic emotions, despite their inability to actually feel them, and will appear normal to unsuspecting people. Psychopaths are often well educated and hold steady jobs. Some are so good at manipulation and mimicry that they have families and other long-term relationships without those around them ever suspecting their true nature."

You can say that again. lol

ROFLMAO----"PSYCHOLOGY TODAY" is to the science of NEURO-PSYCHIATRY something like "MY WEEKLY READER" was the study of
POLITICAL SCIENCE. BTW----I am not a psychiatrist------but when I need to
know-----I do not consult "PSYCHOLOGY TODAY" do yourself a favor and
get a nice copy of KAPLAN -----you can spend the next three years trying to wade your way thru it

Forum List

Back