Italian psychiatrist: Muslims will outbreed Europeans and take over the continent

correct me if i am mistaken but muslim book says that any kid born from a muslim is muslim . That being said there is 'rape jihad' which some muslims practice DAngel .
You are missing the point.

It doesn't matter what the rape culture teaches. Get that thru your head.

Besides that, you CANNOT be born into a religion. You CHOOSE religion.
---------------------------------------------- unless you have a 'muslim' rape 'daddy' or 'mommie' that was stupid enough to get close enough to a muslim so that he could rape her DAngel .

Italian psychiatrist: Muslims will outbreed Europeans and take over the continent

when one Muslim in the north of England spoke out against the gang rape of white girls by members of his own community, he said he received death threats from fellow Muslims in Britain for saying so. we are indeed witnessing "The Strange Death Of Europe"
Cue Tommy posting stupid shit about Brexit....

i'll do that!

'British ex-PM Tony Blair spoke to Euronews' @TesaArcilla about Brexit. "The Northern Ireland problem is a metaphor for the problem of the whole negotiation. The truth of the matter is, we can't have NI in a customs union and the rest of the UK not in a customs union," he said.

"On the other hand, if you don't have NI in a customs union, there's going to be a hard border with the Republic of Ireland. (...) This is simply an example of what is the central dilemma of Brexit," Blair added.'

when one Muslim in the north of England spoke out against the gang rape of white girls by members of his own community, he said he received death threats from fellow Muslims in Britain for saying so. we are indeed witnessing "The Strange Death Of Europe"

"Muslims" and "Europeans" are two different characterizations, Dumbass. One is a religion, the other is an inhabitant of a given continent. They are not mutually exclusive.

What a moron.
Indigenous Europeans are white.

Very few whites are Muslim.

"Muslims" and "Europeans" are two different characterizations, Dumbass. One is a religion, the other is an inhabitant of a given continent. They are not mutually exclusive.

What a moron.

---- and now you've got three different classes going on: religion, continental inhabitance, and race.

NONE OF THEM ARE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE. Don't you GET it?? You started with apples vs. oranges and morphed it into apples vs. oranges vs. lawnmowers.

You can't say "if oak trees continue to grow they will outnumber golf balls". It doesn't have any MEANING.

What a moron.

yeah ---culturally they are

What a moron.

\

utterly idiotic comment-----by the definitions of race elaborated by the SCIENCE---anthropology----most muslims are WHITE---ie caucasion. In british tearooms-------they are "brown"----there is no race called BROWN----some bloody limeys INVENTED THE IDEA. ---the news---ARABS is caucasions----Iranians is CAUCASIONS------Indians---ie the people of the Indian subcontinent is CAUCASIONS. The people called "NEGRO"---are the people of the SUBSAHARAN area of the world------got that, JERK?

What a moron.

No, they are not. Neither religion nor continent-of-origin tells us jack shit about a person's "culture".

Also curious when exactly we started consulting Italian psychiatrists for disjointed social readings. Why don't we just get a casserole recipe from a meteorologist while we're at it. Then we can swing by the tailor shop and have them fix the car.

What a moron.

No, they are not. Neither religion nor continent-of-origin tells us jack shit about a person's "culture".

Also curious when exactly we started consulting Italian psychiatrists for disjointed social readings. Why don't we just get a casserole recipe from a meteorologist while we're at it. Then we can swing by the tailor and have him fix the car.

you have never interacted with the various PEOPLE of the world-----I have. I have interacted with their CULTURES---closely

To get back to the original point of the thread...

:rolleyes:

... what is happening in Europe is a self-inflicted wound, a conscious choice they've made.
It's like introducing piranhas into your goldfish tank.

......and then wondering why they are eating the goldfish.

What a moron.

Also curious when exactly we started consulting Italian psychiatrists for disjointed social readings. Why don't we just get a casserole recipe from a meteorologist while we're at it. Then we can swing by the tailor shop and have them fix the car.

you have never interacted with the various PEOPLE of the world-----I have. I have interacted with their CULTURES---closely

:rofl:

Riiiiiight, I've been enclosed in a test tube in a lab in Cincinnati since frickin' 1938.

What a moron.

---- and now you've got three different classes going on: religion, continental inhabitance, and race.

NONE OF THEM ARE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE. Don't you GET it?? You started with apples vs. oranges and morphed it into apples vs. oranges vs. lawnmowers.

You can't say "if oak trees continue to grow they will outnumber golf balls". It doesn't have any MEANING.
So, Pogo - did you ever finish that thesis of yours regarding the number of angels that could dance on the head of a pin?

I have never seen another poster who could quibble over such minutia like you do while simultaneously displaying such abject inability to understand an issue.

I guess if you are completely ignorant, just keep splitting hairs in hopes that nobody will notice.

What a moron.

So, Pogo - did you ever finish that thesis of yours regarding the number of angels that could dance on the head of a pin?

I have never seen another poster who could quibble over such minutia like you do while simultaneously displaying such abject inability to understand an issue.

I guess if you are completely ignorant, just keep splitting hairs in hopes that nobody will notice.

Prove me wrong or go fuck yourself. I have zero tolerance for the Cult of Ignorance.

What a moron.

Prove me wrong or go fuck yourself. I have zero tolerance for the Cult of Ignorance.
I'm too busy laughing at you to fuck myself.

In fact, I'm still laughing about your childish quibbling over the term antisemitism where you acted as if you were a 14 year old who had never heard it before and then continued to argue even after you WERE proved wrong.

Grow the fuck up, child. Your blustering doesn't fool any adult with an actual education.

What a moron.

I'm too busy laughing at you to fuck myself.

In fact, I'm still laughing about your childish quibbling over the term antisemitism where you acted as if you were a 14 year old who had never heard it before and then continued to argue even after you WERE proved wrong.

Grow the fuck up, child. Your blustering doesn't fool any adult with an actual education.

:lmao:

Link?

Nope--- guess not.

Link?

Nope--- guess not.

You are far too young to be having these sorts of memory issues, little boy child.

Another look at "anti-semitism".

Oh I'm perfectly familiar with the thread. There's nothing I've posted on USMB in 5+ years that I don't remember or stand behind.

What I asked for a link to, if I really need to spell this out for the intellectually impoverished, is your claim, to wit: "proved wrong". Where is that?

Hm?

Don't link me to the OP of the thread --- quote where your claim actually IS. If you can find such a thing.

We sit, and we wait. :th_waiting:

Forum List

Back