It will only get worse

Neither of you are quite correct but I feel your pain :)

It's like when you're sick and you don't know exactly what's wrong, but you know something's wrong.

Something is wrong with this Country. It's sick. We don't know quite what it is but we just know something's wrong.

People, it's no more complicated than this -- dimocraps are the scum of the fucking earth.

You can point to a hundred other things dimocrap filth are doing to this country besides putting an unqualified scumbag in office. Easily a hundred..... Maybe more

Code Pink Calls Vietnam POW John McCain “War Scum”…
Wow.

Screen-Shot-2015-03-19-at-5.16.17-PM-550x635.png

People, dimocraps are the scum of the earth. It really is just that simple.

You vote for one of them -- You're a scumbag too. Period

If radical Islam is the root of the Biblical Armageddon, then there is nothing we can do about it.

Yes there is..... We can put it off another thousand years +

There's no set time for it to happen. Maybe another ten thousand years would be better, or another hundred thousand years, or another million, or ten million.

Based on a time scale involving BILLIONS of years, WTF, over :dunno:

agree with your post for the most part EDGETHO , only disagreement MAY be over 'juan mccaine' and his pro illegal policies the old pwick !!

agree with your post for the most part EDGETHO , only disagreement MAY be over 'juan mccaine' and his pro illegal policies the old pwick !!

The difference is, we can disagree with McCain and still respect the fact that he has the Country's best interests at heart.

In this Country, EVERY single president up to #42 LOVED this Country.

FDR loved America. There is no doubt in my mind. None. He had a different outlook in what would best serve ius, but he loved America. So did Truman. Ike? He risked his life for this Country. So did JFK. LBJ, as much of a scumbag as he was (and, hoo boy, he was) I still think he loved America with all his heart. So did Nixon and so did (believe it or not) Jimmy Carter.

Ronald Reagan? Are you kidding me? Of course. George HW Bush almost died defending our Country.......

Then it all changed. Then came someone who didn't 'hate' America but let me tell you right now -- Bill the rapist Clinton didn't give a flying fuck about America one way or the other. Bill the rapist Clinton loved Bill the rapist Clinton.... Period.

GW loved America. Only an idiot would contemplate otherwise.

Then came John the traitor Kerry as the dimocrap scum nominee. His name says it all.

dimocrap scum then became bolder than ever after they saw how well the traitor, Kerry, did and nominated someone who ACTIVELY HATES AMERICA......

The Lying Cocksucker in Chief we currently have infesting the White House.

People, dimocraps are the scum of the earth. It's no more complicated than that.

And they're only going to get worse. They're only going to become bolder, they're only going to nominate more radical, more hateful scumbags until one of two things happens --

1) We stop them.... Cold, or

2) American falls into complete anarchy, like they want it to, so they can seize total power (that's how it works)

You vote for a dimocrap, you're a scumbag. Period

If your stilted views, irrational commentary, inarticulate posts and raving lunacy represents "America", you are absolutely correct: I hate "America" as you define it.

aww , no use for the McCain or bush's , Christy types , huntsman -- rino types but like I say , I agree with most of your first post though 'Edgtho' .

aww , no use for the McCain or bush's , Christy types , huntsman -- rino types but like I say , I agree with most of your first post though 'Edgtho' .

Unfortunately, most of you won't wake up until it's too late.

As usual

Something is wrong in America. Yep. I wholeheartedly agree.

Unfortunately, the right wing demagogues are making the same old mistakes.

2dt3j3s.jpg

Let's blame the Muslims this time!

I agree it could get worse. I expect the rabid right could very well resort to violence when their vitriolic lies no longer fool enough people.

The bases of wars during the last few decades involve military powers using false flags to promote conflict, thus justifying military spending, control of resources in other countries, etc.

It is a lot easier to see what is wrong with America when you get out into the rest of the world.
Politics is what is wrong with America ... Not simple politics, because that exists everywhere.

The desire to remove all manner of personal responsibility and govern every aspect of life through legislation will be our downfall.
The idea that the government can accomplish the impossible through penalizing what does work.

You would be surprised at how much progress is actually made in third world countries with or without corruption.
The ability for well intended people to accomplish well intended and well thought out endeavors is staggering in comparison.
This is accomplished mainly through the ability to bypass government bureaucracy and misguided do-gooders that do nothing more than gum up the works trying to spend other peoples' money for political favor and false altruism.

If radical Islam is the root of the Biblical Armageddon, then there is nothing we can do about it.

Yes there is..... We can put it off another thousand years +

There's no set time for it to happen. Maybe another ten thousand years would be better, or another hundred thousand years, or another million, or ten million.

Based on a time scale involving BILLIONS of years, WTF, over :dunno:

There is a set time, we just don't know when that time might be.

It is a lot easier to see what is wrong with America when you get out into the rest of the world.
Politics is what is wrong with America ... Not simple politics, because that exists everywhere.

The desire to remove all manner of personal responsibility and govern every aspect of life through legislation will be our downfall.
The idea that the government can accomplish the impossible through penalizing what does work.

You would be surprised at how much progress is actually made in third world countries with or without corruption.
The ability for well intended people to accomplish well intended and well thought out endeavors is staggering in comparison.
This is accomplished mainly through the ability to bypass government bureaucracy and misguided do-gooders that do nothing more than gum up the works trying to spend other peoples' money for political favor and false altruism.

Wow, false altruism and it's all about personal responsibility. The only thing missing from this brilliant original post is to claim the liberals pretense of altruism is a mask to hide their racism.

Only parrots on the right wing post the same crap day after day after day. Do they think - pardon the expression - do they believe they will convince anyone but other fools on the right?

2dt3j3s.jpg

We're only blaming them for what they have done.... you and your fellow leftists are ratcheting up the irrational Jew hatred just like you did back in the 30's.

2dt3j3s.jpg

something is wrong alright....

the Democrat Party has been taken over by radical Marxists.....and the Republican Party is being run by Liberals......

fyi the new Hitler resides in Iran...not America....

Forum List

Back