It well ahead of time to end Irael's aid.

Israel Has Reached Childhood’s End — It’s Time to End U.S. Aid to Israel
11/10/2013 05:47 pm ET Updated Jan 23, 2014

“I believe that we can now say that Israel has reached childhood’s end, that it has matured enough to begin approaching a state of self-reliance ... We are going to achieve economic independence [from the United States].”
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to a Joint Session of the United States Congress - Washington D.C., July 10, 1996
(Source: Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs )
Israel Has Reached Childhood's End -- It's Time to End U.S. Aid to Israel | HuffPost
--------------------------------------------------------

Its not only the two female Muslims in the congress who thinks so, even BIBI said it in 1996!!

But instead of ending it, it was increased to 3.8 billion a year!!
It is time to stop aid to the Palestinians too.

“I believe that we can now say that Israel has reached childhood’s end, that it has matured enough to begin approaching a state of self-reliance ... We are going to achieve economic independence [from the United States].”
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to a Joint Session of the United States Congress - Washington D.C., July 10, 1996
Israel Has Reached Childhood's End -- It's Time to End U.S. Aid to Israel | HuffPost

Its not only the two female Muslims in the congress who thinks so, even BIBI said it in 1996!!

Adolph agrees with you fully

Haven't you heard Pastor Hagee said Hitler was a good hunter and god must of sent him. He is an Evangelical pastor, and Pastor Jeffress said Jews are going to hell unless they begin to believe in Jesus, he said the prayers for the opening of the embassy in Jerusalem.

Yes, SHERI, I know you believe that Hitler was a Good Man. Is it just JEWS who don't believe in Jesus that are going to HELL or all the other religions also who don't believe?
I thought your " God" was supposed to be forgiving ! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

OMG.... ITS A MIRACLE! She does believe in the Holocaust !!!

He has said a lot of insane things; Google them.. The fact that you took him seriously just proves how stupid and bigoted you are

Last edited:

Either end all aid or just stop complaining!

They will, just as soon as they impeach President Trump and put Hillary in her "rightful" place.

:laughing0301:

You are talking to SHERI who doesn’t believe Bin Laden orchestrated 9-11 , states that Netanyahu was responsible the Hi Jackers were Israelis and doesn’t believe the link I sent with the hijackers names.
The Bottom of the Barrel.
Forgot; Doesn’t believe the Holocaust happened
S
Is Sheri an FBI agent, as that would explain the foolishness

She’s not a FBI agent( Just a 9-11 Liar, Anti Semite and Holocaust denier

Don't you have universal healthcare and doesn't your gov pay for abortions, 2 things we do not have here,

I guess you really need that 3.8 billion bucks a year, wouldn't want any of you to go without healthcare or abortions.

SHERI, SHERI, SHERI..... Y OU are such a liar, Its ALL about Israel,...… NOTHING ELSE

You get universal healthcare and abortions are paid for, in large part to the aid we give you. We can use that money in the USA, screw Israel.
Kid there is more to life than abortions, honest. Your brain is screwed

Haven't you heard Pastor Hagee said Hitler was a good hunter and god must of sent him. He is an Evangelical pastor, and Pastor Jeffress said Jews are going to hell unless they begin to believe in Jesus, he said the prayers for the opening of the embassy in Jerusalem.

Yes, SHERI, I know you believe that Hitler was a Good Man. Is it just JEWS who don't believe in Jesus that are going to HELL or all the other religions also who don't believe?
I thought your " God" was supposed to be forgiving ! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I didn't say that Pastor Hagee did, you Jews of the world united and started an economic war on Germany in 1933. You know when sanctions hit, what do you want countries to do lie down and take it. Is that what you want Iran to do, they seen Iraq go down and it was Bibi that encouraged it and that is why we have sanctions on Iran.

I didn't say that Pastor Hagee did, you Jews of the world united and started an economic war on Germany in 1933. You know when sanctions hit, what do you want countries to do lie down and take it. Is that what you want Iran to do, they seen Iraq go down and it was Bibi that encouraged it and that is why we have sanctions on Iran.

Be quiet Adolph

Another lie, We have been through this before. The boycott was in response to the Anti Semitism that was expressed the immediately after becoming Chancellor, Pretty soon you will blame the Jews for his Mein Kampf publication
I realize Pastor Hagee said it; But you were stupid enough to repeat it

Either end all aid or just stop complaining!

They will, just as soon as they impeach President Trump and put Hillary in her "rightful" place.

:laughing0301:

Yeah, and tomorrow I will wake with Vikander and Israel will claim the Holocaust was a hoax and send all aid back while God coming down and explaining his name is Chuck...

S
Is Sheri an FBI agent, as that would explain the foolishness

She’s not a FBI agent( Just a 9-11 Liar, Anti Semite and Holocaust denier

Don't you have universal healthcare and doesn't your gov pay for abortions, 2 things we do not have here,

I guess you really need that 3.8 billion bucks a year, wouldn't want any of you to go without healthcare or abortions.

SHERI, SHERI, SHERI..... Y OU are such a liar, Its ALL about Israel,...… NOTHING ELSE

You get universal healthcare and abortions are paid for, in large part to the aid we give you. We can use that money in the USA, screw Israel.
Kid there is more to life than abortions, honest. Your brain is screwed

To the left, "women's health" is all about abortions. That's why they scream and cry so much when Planned Parenthood who touts themselves as a "women's health provider, gets defunded.

The left can't seem to understand that women's health is not just about a woman's crotch, and that women have other parts too.

The Jews declared War on Germany? Coming from the lips of a Anti Semitic Racist Moron

Anti-Nazi boycott of 1933 - Wikipedia

Be quiet Adolph

Now we know the conspiracy theory is true. Hitler did have an illegitimate love child out of wedlock.

Be quiet Adolph

Now we know the conspiracy theory is true. Hitler did have an illegitimate love child out of wedlock.

Trump is not Hitler!

( Tiffany Trump was born out of wedlock before someone claims they do not get the stupid comment and how many compare Trump to Hitler and Israel to Nazi Germany)

Another lie, We have been through this before. The boycott was in response to the Anti Semitism that was expressed the immediately after becoming Chancellor, Pretty soon you will blame the Jews for his Mein Kampf publication
I realize Pastor Hagee said it; But you were stupid enough to repeat it

I hate to break the news to you, but there is only one way to talk sense to a Nazi, and it can not be done over the internet. So stop trying to be sensible with a piece of shit.

I know you follow

Be quiet Adolph

Trump is not Hitler!

( Tiffany Trump was born out of wedlock before someone claims they do not get the stupid comment and how many compare Trump to Hitler and Israel to Nazi Germany)

I was referring to Penelope, whom Frannie called "Adolph."

Be quiet Adolph

Trump is not Hitler!

And I was referring to how Penelope has called Trump Hiter many times before...

Be quiet Adolph

Trump is not Hitler!

And I was referring to how Penelope has called Trump Hiter many times before...

There are two kinds of Hitler. The Hitler SHERI hates is against ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, he does not believe that ANYONE should pay more then 50 % taxes, and he supports Israel
The Hitler SHERT loves almost had the chance to kill every single Jewish individual on the planet

Forum List

Back