It well ahead of time to end Irael's aid.

Why pick on them? Why dont we end all foreign aid?

I am for sending foreign aid to the countries that need it. We should concentrate on the countries south of us in Central America, helping them is helping the Jews who have now taken over Central America.
Israel Has Reached Childhood’s End — It’s Time to End U.S. Aid to Israel
11/10/2013 05:47 pm ET Updated Jan 23, 2014

“I believe that we can now say that Israel has reached childhood’s end, that it has matured enough to begin approaching a state of self-reliance ... We are going to achieve economic independence [from the United States].”
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to a Joint Session of the United States Congress - Washington D.C., July 10, 1996
(Source: Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs )
Israel Has Reached Childhood's End -- It's Time to End U.S. Aid to Israel | HuffPost
--------------------------------------------------------

Its not only the two female Muslims in the congress who thinks so, even BIBI said it in 1996!!

But instead of ending it, it was increased to 3.8 billion a year!!
Adolph agrees with you fully

You are talking to SHERI who doesn’t believe Bin Laden orchestrated 9-11 , states that Netanyahu was responsible the Hi Jackers were Israelis and doesn’t believe the link I sent with the hijackers names.
The Bottom of the Barrel.
Forgot; Doesn’t believe the Holocaust happened

No, if we let him have the corridor, maybe WWII never happens. That's what I meant, not that I hate Jews and would let them get exterminated. Umm... no.
If ww2 never happens Hitler takes over the world
Not without a war he doesn't.
Without the war Heisenburg splits the atom and the war is far worse though it starts later

Grow up Adolph
And more likely there is no WWII if no one declares war on Germany. They had no reason to attack France...
And if you went to school you could have intelligence
So what's your excuse? ;biggrin:

I am for sending foreign aid to the countries that need it. We should concentrate on the countries south of us in Central America, helping them is helping the Jews who have now taken over Central America.

So now the JOOZ have taken over Central America. When did that happen? And why are the ppl there still speaking Spanish instead of Hebrew or Yiddish?

“I believe that we can now say that Israel has reached childhood’s end, that it has matured enough to begin approaching a state of self-reliance ... We are going to achieve economic independence [from the United States].”
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to a Joint Session of the United States Congress - Washington D.C., July 10, 1996
Israel Has Reached Childhood's End -- It's Time to End U.S. Aid to Israel | HuffPost

Its not only the two female Muslims in the congress who thinks so, even BIBI said it in 1996!!

1996 was the year Israel stopped getting economic domestic aid, which explains Bibi's quote. Now they just get military aid.

You are talking to SHERI who doesn’t believe Bin Laden orchestrated 9-11 , states that Netanyahu was responsible the Hi Jackers were Israelis and doesn’t believe the link I sent with the hijackers names.

Is Sheri an FBI agent, as that would explain the foolishness

If ww2 never happens Hitler takes over the world
Not without a war he doesn't.
Without the war Heisenburg splits the atom and the war is far worse though it starts later

Grow up Adolph
And more likely there is no WWII if no one declares war on Germany. They had no reason to attack France...
And if you went to school you could have intelligence
So what's your excuse? ;biggrin:
If you say so Adolph

We should buy them and make them our 51st state, then they won't be able to have universal healthcare or have the gov pay for abortions like they do now.

S

She’s not a FBI agent( Just a 9-11 Liar, Anti Semite and Holocaust denier

If we end all aid to Egypt, and Lebanon, and Jordan, and every other country.... then I'm in.

If you want to end aid to the one single Free Democracy in the Middle east, while supporting all the terrorist filled monarchs in the Middle East.....

No, we should continue to support Israel.

You need to either be rational and fair on this, or stop talking about it.

S

Don't you have universal healthcare and doesn't your gov pay for abortions, 2 things we do not have here,

I guess you really need that 3.8 billion bucks a year, wouldn't want any of you to go without healthcare or abortions.

S

That describes the FBI perfectly, you just left out Trump hater which she is

S

Don't you have universal healthcare and doesn't your gov pay for abortions, 2 things we do not have here,

I guess you really need that 3.8 billion bucks a year, wouldn't want any of you to go without healthcare or abortions.
We wish your mom had an abortion

S

SHERI, SHERI, SHERI..... Y OU are such a liar, Its ALL about Israel,...… NOTHING ELSE

S

SHERI, SHERI, SHERI..... Y OU are such a liar, Its ALL about Israel,...… NOTHING ELSE
You have a last name 4 the nazi

S

NO. She obviously now goes by another name but I recognize her posts.

S

NO. She obviously now goes by another name but I recognize her posts.
I call her pp for short

S

You get universal healthcare and abortions are paid for, in large part to the aid we give you. We can use that money in the USA, screw Israel.

Haven't you heard Pastor Hagee said Hitler was a good hunter and god must of sent him. He is an Evangelical pastor, and Pastor Jeffress said Jews are going to hell unless they begin to believe in Jesus, he said the prayers for the opening of the embassy in Jerusalem.

S

You get universal healthcare and abortions are paid for, in large part to the aid we give you. We can use that money in the USA, screw Israel.

Screw you first. Just admit you're a Holocaust denier , and you Hate the Jewish State

Either end all aid or just stop complaining!

New Topics

Forum List

Back