It Wasn’t A Mistake, An Error, A Slip-Up….

It's not completely on the left, PC.

The cucks in the NeverTrump movement were in on it from the very beginning

Julie Kelly on Jonah Goldberg and David French: Not a Fan

She's done two great pieces at American Greatness on these Useless Idiots which I've been derelict in linking:

1,How McCain's Man Spread the Fake Dossier Around and Got the Coup-Ball Rolling

2, NeverTrumper's Critical Complicity in Mainstreaming the Russia Collusion Hoax (with special shout-outs to Noted Skeptics Jonah Goldberg and David French)

Her point about them being "lazy" is well-taken. Yesterday, someone commented on Jonah Goldberg's complete refusal to engage with Mollie Hemingway in a twitter dispute (which he started, of course) on the facts. He just kept offering vague demurrals.

I told a friend: He can't engage. He's read literally nothing about the makings of the dossier, or how the Trump briefing was staged so it could be leaked to CNN, or anything at all -- he only reads headlines on Twitter from Trusted Liberals and Fellow Never-Trumpers, so of course he doesn't read any of this "conspiratorial nonsense" (which just so happens to be, you know, true).

So his only method of "argument" is a sneering dismissal of the opponent's worthiness to engage with him. But that's not just arrogance; that's him covering up for the fact that he literally has no idea what the terms of discussion even are and he is petrified of having to guess and bluff his way through any discussion that gets off his preferred plane of surface-level snark and Star Trek references.

He'd be revealed as the Goucher School of Cartooning, Pet Grooming, and Clown Science blufferthat he's been his whole fucking life. Oh, and he's probably sneak in his six-thousandth repetition of a reference that he and no one else thinks is funny: "gas-station sushi."

In the sidebar @ Ace of Spades HQ

I'm down witcha' on dat, Edgy!!!!

I was absent from here for quite a while so I probably missed the explanation of your new Avatar.

Is that you?

Attractive Lady but the 'Jackie O' sunglasses are........... Interesting :)

She's done two great pieces at American Greatness on these Useless Idiots which I've been derelict in linking:

2, NeverTrumper's Critical Complicity in Mainstreaming the Russia Collusion Hoax (with special shout-outs to Noted Skeptics Jonah Goldberg and David French)

Her point about them being "lazy" is well-taken. Yesterday, someone commented on Jonah Goldberg's complete refusal to engage with Mollie Hemingway in a twitter dispute (which he started, of course) on the facts. He just kept offering vague demurrals.

I told a friend: He can't engage. He's read literally nothing about the makings of the dossier, or how the Trump briefing was staged so it could be leaked to CNN, or anything at all -- he only reads headlines on Twitter from Trusted Liberals and Fellow Never-Trumpers, so of course he doesn't read any of this "conspiratorial nonsense" (which just so happens to be, you know, true).

So his only method of "argument" is a sneering dismissal of the opponent's worthiness to engage with him. But that's not just arrogance; that's him covering up for the fact that he literally has no idea what the terms of discussion even are and he is petrified of having to guess and bluff his way through any discussion that gets off his preferred plane of surface-level snark and Star Trek references.

He'd be revealed as the Goucher School of Cartooning, Pet Grooming, and Clown Science blufferthat he's been his whole fucking life. Oh, and he's probably sneak in his six-thousandth repetition of a reference that he and no one else thinks is funny: "gas-station sushi."

I'm down witcha' on dat, Edgy!!!!

I was absent from here for quite a while so I probably missed the explanation of your new Avatar.

Is that you?

Attractive Lady but the 'Jackie O' sunglasses are........... Interesting :)

Yup....moi.
Supergirl may be back....but if I really want to annoy 'em, I might use a pic of me with Ann Coulter....

Thank you for the kind words....good to see you back. Hope you brought an absence note.

Last edited:
Its not just the lies, its the deep state coup attempt, its weaponizing the intel agencies, the DOJ and the FBI. Its the biggest scandal in US history.

Watergate was a fraction of the size of this thing. In other news, all ammo is readily available now that Obama is not weaponizing the Bureaus, having them buy ammo with taxpayer funds.

Went to Cabelas the other day and they had ammo all over. When Obama was in it was nowhere to be found?!
WTF did they do with all the ammo they bought with taxpayer funds?

6. “Name the issue and you will likely find a left-wing lie.

The left claims our universities are saturated by a "culture of rape." Not only is that a lie, but deep down, leftists know it's a lie. The proof? Every left-wing parent who speaks about the "culture of rape" on college campuses sends his or her daughter to college. As no parents would ever send their daughter to an actual rape culture, left-wing parents who send their daughters to college know it is not really a rape culture.

They say it is a rape culture solely to buttress the feminist argument that American males are misogynists and to provide young women with the highest status in the left-wing value system: victim.” Assume the Left Lies and You Will Discover the Truth: Reflections on the Trump-Russia Collusion Lie | RealClearPolitics

The most prodigious liar ever to infest the Oval Office, Hussein Obama, repeatedly cited “the Stat That 1 In 5 College Women Are Sexually Assaulted. False, of course. The Stat That 1 In 5 College Women Are Sexually Assaulted Doesn't Mean What You Think It Means

7. "A new report on sexual assault released today by the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) officially puts to bed the bogus statistic that one in five women on college campuses are victims of sexual assault. In fact, non-students are 25 percent more likely to be victims of sexual assault than students, according to the data. And the real number of assault victims is several orders of magnitude lower than one-in-five.

The full study, which was published by the Bureau of Justice Statistics, a division within DOJ, found that rather than one in five female college students becoming victims of sexual assault, the actual rate is 6.1 per 1,000 students, or 0.61 percent (instead of 1-in-5, the real number is 0.03-in-5). For non-students, the rate of sexual assault is 7.6 per 1,000 people."
New DOJ Data On Sexual Assaults: Students Are Less Likely To Be Raped

Did I mention that the Left, Liberals, Democrats lie, lie, and lie?
They sure do.

And they mean to use lies to take our country away.

Its not just the lies, its the deep state coup attempt, its weaponizing the intel agencies, the DOJ and the FBI. Its the biggest scandal in US history.

Watergate was a fraction of the size of this thing. In other news, all ammo is readily available now that Obama is not weaponizing the Bureaus, having them buy ammo with taxpayer funds.

Went to Cabelas the other day and they had ammo all over. When Obama was in it was nowhere to be found?!

There was a response....

obama-gun-salesman-of-the-year-firearms-salesman-of-the-century-sad-hill-news-1_zps240b1f30.jpg

There was a response....

obama-gun-salesman-of-the-year-firearms-salesman-of-the-century-sad-hill-news-1_zps240b1f30.jpg

He prompted me to buy a 9mm, because I couldn't get any .22 ammo.

:dunno:

Thanks, Obama! (I guess)

That is the entire existence of The Satanic No Nothing Hordes from The Left who Infect The USMB with their Diseases "opinions"

There was a response....

Obama in my opinion was an Enemy of The United States of America. WTF, he published our Interrogation Techniques so Terrorists could see how we do things?

There was a response....

Obama in my opinion was an Enemy of The United States of America. WTF, he published our Interrogation Techniques so Terrorists could see how we do things?

Simply one more piece of evidence that the man is of the Muslim persuasion, and did all he could for his co-religionists.

8. The aim of the Left is to destroy traditions, values and history of the Judeo-Christian faith, and of Western Civilization. They can’t so it on experience and success or of logic. They use lies, even the most absurd ones…..’men can be women, whatever….’

“How do I know there are only two sexes? The most obvious reason is, again, common sense.

Last week, a writer for the left-wing magazine The Nation defended the victory of two high school male-bodied trans women who defeated all the female-bodied women in a Connecticut track competition -- because, in his words, "trans women are in fact women." Now, we all know trans women are not in fact women, that they are biologically men who regard themselves as women. … it is completely unjust to have them compete against born females in sports. They are not in fact women; they consider themselves women despite the facts.

Again, assuming the left is lying to advance its agenda leads one to truth.” Assume the Left Lies and You Will Discover the Truth: Reflections on the Trump-Russia Collusion Lie | RealClearPolitics

9. Transgender movement: forcing everyone to participate in some people's delusions.

Male and Female are biological categories. People lie; DNA doesn’t.

Gender dysphoria, a conflict between a person's physical or assigned gender and the gender with which he/she/ claims to identify, is a mental illness.

Demanding that other people participate in the delusion is not a right.

There was a response....

Simply one more piece of evidence that the man is of the Muslim persuasion, and did all he could for his co-religionists.
He provided the Nuclear Knife with which to stab Israel in the back.

The Uranium One Deal, and Iran Nuclear Deal were part of Obama's Jew Hating Terrorism Loving Initiative.

8. The aim of the Left is to destroy traditions, values and history of the Judeo-Christian faith, and of Western Civilization. They can’t so it on experience and success or of logic. They use lies, even the most absurd ones…..’men can be women, whatever….’

“How do I know there are only two sexes? The most obvious reason is, again, common sense.

Last week, a writer for the left-wing magazine The Nation defended the victory of two high school male-bodied trans women who defeated all the female-bodied women in a Connecticut track competition -- because, in his words, "trans women are in fact women." Now, we all know trans women are not in fact women, that they are biologically men who regard themselves as women. … it is completely unjust to have them compete against born females in sports. They are not in fact women; they consider themselves women despite the facts.

Again, assuming the left is lying to advance its agenda leads one to truth.” Assume the Left Lies and You Will Discover the Truth: Reflections on the Trump-Russia Collusion Lie | RealClearPolitics

9. Transgender movement: forcing everyone to participate in some people's delusions.

Gender dysphoria, a conflict between a person's physical or assigned gender and the gender with which he/she/ claims to identify, is a mental illness.

I always wanted to be an Olympic Gold Medalist. At 50 years old, I think I could claim transgenderism and then compete in some female sport and dominate. I can still bench around 400lbs, Not many women can do that.

Actually NONE CAN. The Women's world record in 325 lbs. So I'd be The World Record Holder RIGHT NOW!

63kg Powerlifter Jennifer Thompson Just Benched 325 lbs - BarBend
3a7278ea9a852a91b13b3fb0d877d0af.jpg

Jennifer Thompson: 132 Pound Drug Free Powerlifter
outdoor20flex.jpg

Last edited:

There was a response....

The Uranium One Deal, and Iran Nuclear Deal were part of Obama's Jew Hating Terrorism Loving Initiative.

And now it shows up in the entire party.

I always wanted to be an Olympic Gold Medalist. At 50 years old, I think I could claim transgenderism and then compete in some female sport and dominate. I can still bench around 400lbs, Not many women can do that.

Actually NONE CAN. The Women's world record in 325 lbs. So I'd be The World Record Holder RIGHT NOW!

63kg Powerlifter Jennifer Thompson Just Benched 325 lbs - BarBend

“John McEnroe Says Serena Williams Would Be the 700th Best Men’s Tennis Player”
John McEnroe: Serena Would Be the 700th Best Men’s Player

There was a response....

And now it shows up in the entire party.

Virulent Anti-Semitism is usually the sign of the beginnings of a World War or some other type of Holocaust driven by people full of hate for The Jew.

The Democrat Party is The DemNazi Party in every way imaginable.

Study Nazi Germany, and their Identity Politics. Opposition to private arms ownership. Their wanting to unify people under one banner. Opposition to Free Speech. Their fixation on health, the outdoors, nature, Socialized Medicine, and what the idea German should be like. Their Virtue Signaling. Their Anti-Semitism.

10. “When the left tells us the Earth has 12 years left because of global warming, I assume they are not telling the truth. One bit of proof is that almost no one on the global-warming-will-destroy-life left advocates the safest, cheapest and most practical non-fossil-based source of energy: nuclear power. If they really believed life was existentially threatened by fossil-based fuel, they would be building nuclear reactors as fast they could make them.

So, while the latest left-wing lie -- Trump-Russia collusion -- is now exposed, there is little to cheer about. Without missing a beat, the left -- the Democratic Party, the media and academia -- will move on to another lie. And there will be no soul-searching on the part of the media or the rest of the left. Why won't there be? Because no leftist acknowledges the collusion story was a lie.

Truth has never been a left-wing value. Like "gender," it is whatever you want it to be.” Assume the Left Lies and You Will Discover the Truth: Reflections on the Trump-Russia Collusion Lie | RealClearPolitics

mueller-madness-bracket-winner-ed.jpg

"We have a national champion . . . of lousy “collusion” punditry.

It was a tough bracket, featuring some of the biggest names in the prestige press, late-night comedians, C- and D-list celebs, scholars, think-tankers and freshly minted Russia experts. But top-seeded Rachel Maddow dribbled and scored her way past them all to clinch The Post’s #MuellerMadness trophy.

Congratulations to Maddow and her MSNBC colleagues!

… tinfoil-hat theories about how “Donald Trump is going to do what Russia wants,” how “the presidency is effectively a Russian op.” This, even as the Trump administration armed Poland and Ukraine, bombed Russian operatives in Syria and squeezed Moscow’s chief Mideast client, Iran.

… there’s our dishonorable-mention spot, which goes to John Brennan. The former CIA director started the championship at a sixth seed, but his treason allegations against the president and bogus claims about imminent indictments received some of the most vehement comments from our readers. Brennan used the “authority and gravitas” that came with his former job to “spread false information,” said Tim Smith.

“He did more damage to American institutions than anyone else in this saga,” said Chloe Davis. “As a former CIA director, he should have had a commitment to truth above all.”

A man who once held a top-secret intelligence clearance, wrote reader Mitch Whitenack, turned out to be “not so intelligent, just another uninformed talking head.”

https://nypost.com/2019/03/27/and-the-winner-of-the-posts-mueller-madness-bracket-is/

Lock 'em all up!!!

"Exclusive — Devin Nunes Sending Criminal Referral to DOJ over Spygate: ‘Time to Go on Offense’

...Nunes (R-CA) is planning to send a criminal referral next week to the Justice Department that will detail “multiple referrals on a number of different crimes,” including leaking classified information, as part of his investigation into misconduct at the Justice Department and the FBI."
Exclusive — Devin Nunes Sending Criminal Referral to DOJ over Spygate

'tis a consummation devoutly to be wished!
Hamlet

upload_2019-3-28_16-26-57.png

well I do believe it was mentioned by our FF that the only way to bring us down was from within.

Forum List

Back