It was Yevgeny Prigozhin's body double who was killed in the plane crash last week - not the brutal warlord himself, a Russian analyst has claimed.

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Prigozhin is 'alive and well' claims Russian analyst - even as his funeral takes place

It was Yevgeny Prigozhin's body double who was killed in the plane crash last week - not the brutal warlord himself, a Russian analyst has claimed.

Remote : Tue, 29 Aug 2023 21:54:00 +0100
Local : 2023-08-29(Tuesday) 22 : 54 : 00

Found via NicerApp WebOS

before you dismiss this as disinformation, a mistake, or propaganda, or whatever...
what if Putin has grown a pragmatic-friendly side?
what if Putin is the one who got duped here?

feel free to discuss/slap down :)

So you believe that Prigozhins will be allowed to come back at some point in the future to smack Putin in the face OP?

So you believe that Prigozhins will be allowed to come back at some point in the future to smack Putin in the face OP?
to Prigozhin's credit, he backed down from attacking Moscow.

and Putin must've noticed that. i got no doubts about that.

hence it's entirely possible that Putin made some kinda secret deal with Prigozhin.
body-doubles are 10x more expendable than capable leaders.

Well it certainly is a possibility. Still to kill those other people just to cover up a fake death is beyond reality.

I believe he is alive because he did back down and what I read is Putin and him were friends.

Also it could be that the guy is not that stupid and has been around Putin who has a history of his enemies being liquidated. So he might suspect that he was a target.

Another strange thing is that their is a video of the plane going done. It seems that a guy was in his back yard taking a video of his land and captured the plane going done.

Sounds a little to convenient. Trick the public into thinking that he was dead and Putin is the man.

Now whether Putin and him planned this is unknown. I believe that he just outsmarted Putin and is still alive

So this will be folklore that parents will tell their kids. Now we will have to deal with the Prigozhin's sightings.

a happy ending would be the guy was able to get close enough to Putin to terminate him.

or he is living the rest of his life in amenity.

Also he could be just already dead. It sounds like he done some brutal things and deserves it.

Forum List

Back