JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
...that Walmart enacted a store-wide policy of prohibiting the open carry of firearms in their stores, and to pull off the shelves all of the handgun ammunition and ammo that could be used in what they considered an "assault weapon"...

"Walmart CEO Doug McMillon issued a memo Tuesday that announced the store will stop selling handguns, as well as ammunition for handguns and short-barrel rifles, and no longer supports customers openly carrying guns in states with open carry laws..."

Walmart Stops Selling Handguns And Some Kinds Of Ammo, Changes Open Carry Policy

Looking back to then and comparing it to the threat of COVID-19 now, I bet most people have a shitload more to be concerned about, than some goober open-carrying a pistol in public.

I bet you'd love to go back to the time when that's all you had to worry about.

:laughing0301:

...that Walmart enacted a store-wide policy of prohibiting the open carry of firearms in their stores, and to pull off the shelves all of the handgun ammunition and ammo that could be used in what they considered an "assault weapon"...

"Walmart CEO Doug McMillon issued a memo Tuesday that announced the store will stop selling handguns, as well as ammunition for handguns and short-barrel rifles, and no longer supports customers openly carrying guns in states with open carry laws..."

Walmart Stops Selling Handguns And Some Kinds Of Ammo, Changes Open Carry Policy

Looking back to then and comparing it to the threat of COVID-19 now, I bet most people have a shitload more to be concerned about, than some goober open-carrying a pistol in public.

Wow, MORE gun-grabbing nonsense......

No you are missing the bigger picture here. Maybe.

What's the big picture? Nobody shot me at Walmart today, but I didn't know if anyone else was carrying something just as deadly.

If they try and take the guns in this manner------keep in mind what is going on and coming/ now these easy access places shut down their " gun sales/ammo sales........... it is accepted. Now it moves to only gun stores for now in the works no more ammo any where " it's not allowed" like Oregon they'll ban the dam gunns by not selling the needed to use the guns..
Many gun stores will shut down because they can afford the law suites when nthey get blamed for people being shot etc...

If they try and take the guns in this manner------keep in mind what is going on and coming/ now these easy access places shut down their " gun sales/ammo sales........... it is accepted. Now it moves to only gun stores for now in the works no more ammo any where " it's not allowed" like Oregon they'll ban the dam gunns by not selling the needed to use the guns..
Many gun stores will shut down because they can afford the law suites when nthey get blamed for people being shot etc...

That was then and this is now. Because of the Communist Chinese Wuhan Virus Dempanic even the liberal progressives are clamoring for guns and ammunition.

Gun legislation is the farthest thing from anyone's mind right now.

Last edited:

That was then and this is now. because of the Communist Chinese Wuhan Virus Dempanic even the liberal progressives are clamoring for guns and ammunition.

Get a load of this crap..
As part of $850 billion coronavirus response, Trump wants checks sent to public in 2 weeks

That was then and this is now. because of the Communist Chinese Wuhan Virus Dempanic even the liberal progressives are clamoring for guns and ammunition.

As part of $850 billion coronavirus response, Trump wants checks sent to public in 2 weeks

Trump Bucks.

Do I get a free Trump Phone and a Trumpmobile? :laughing0301:

Trump Bucks.

Do I get a free Trump Phone and a Trumpmobile? :laughing0301:

LOL omg good one........

Forum List

Back