Gun/Coronavirus/Travel question...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Assuming it was completely legal...

1) If you had to go trucking to keep supplies moving...would you take a gun with you.

2) If you already EDC'd a firearm like a .380...would you take along something else...if so what?

3) For the gun control enthusiasts...make an argument against taking a firearm.

1) If you had to go trucking to keep supplies moving...would you take a gun with you.

2) If you already EDC'd a firearm like a .380...would you take along something else...if so what?

Most don't see a problem with having a gun on a long trip. You don't have to be a gun nut to understand there are reasonable times to be armed. I question the cowards who claim they need to be armed 24/7.

Carrying a fire arm 24/7 is like having a good spare tire in the trunk of your car.

You hope like heck you're never gonna need to use it.

But when you do, you're thankful you have one. ... :cool:

Considering that fucking trolls are already stealing TP off the shelf like it went out of style and one idiot bought up 18,000 bottles of hand sanitizer across three states expecting to sell them on Amazon for a big profit until the authorities caught him and shut him down (he's now considering giving it all away), and these heathens, if the supply ran out and you had the last can of beans or square of TP on the block would be clawing at your door to get them, you're DAMN RIGHT I'd take a gun, both a hand gun, at least a .38, and a scatter gun full of 00.

When in doubt, pump 'em, blow them so full of holes you can see daylight through them.

Runner up: AK-47 with a 100-round drum and a bayonet attached.

I'd probably have a dozen guns.

And a knife or two.

And a jar of poison.

Barrel of acid.

Baseball bat with nails in the end.

Couple giant dogs....

If you stayed out of Missouri I'd imagine you'd be pretty safe.

1) I have never cared if it was legal or not, will never be without one. I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6. Had a concealed carry permit 44 years and always carry. Every single fuking state too regardless they observe my permit, even in when MA was a 1 year mandatory if one gets caught with a gun. (good thing too, attempted carjacking I thwarted) It's my God given right to protect myself not what some politician thinks.

380, don't make me laugh. I carry a 45 acp, have 2 different ones. Custom built 1911 (my build) and a Springfield XDS. Sometimes if it's way hot, T shirt weather a small 9mm works.

Forum List

Back