“It Was A Mistake To Ban Trump”: ex-Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Opens Up With Russell Brand (Video Premieres In 2 Hours)

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
They all lost their minds after 2016, blamed social media for Trump's win, and thought they could bully Twitter & Jack Dorsey to do what they want to silence & deplatform the Right. They were right. And they thought it would be in their power to call the shots forever.

Yet again, another who states long after the fact, "it was a mistake". The time for principle and courage was in the moment. The decisions made against Trump and during covid gave China et al immense global influence and credibility, i repeated this danger over and over AT tHAT TIME (not years later). It was a signal to the world "we are going to be more like them (and Ontario/Canada etc), and much less the traditional USA". Intelligence agencies around the globe ascertained that it is best to join China since the differences between systems were not as obvious and the tide wss sifting rapidly. It's the same method of lost freedoms that Canandian police apparatuses have been using for decades and our economy is going the way of the Dodo Bird now. All to appease these cults...

Yet again, another who states long after the fact, "it was a mistake". The time for principle and courage was in the moment. The decisions made against Trump and during covid gave China et al immense global influence and credibility, i repeated this danger over and over AT tHAT TIME (not years later). It was a signal to the world "we are going to be more like them (and Ontario/Canada etc), and much less the traditional USA". Intelligence agencies around the globe ascertained that it is best to join China since the differences between systems were not as obvious and the tide wss sifting rapidly. It's the same method of lost freedoms that Canandian police apparatuses have been using for decades and our economy is going the way of the Dodo Bird now. All to appease these cults...
Trump should be banned from all social media platforms. Did you hear he posted Obama's address and some insurrectionist went with guns looking for Obama?

The following day, he continued his livestream from the Washington neighborhood where Obama lives — an area heavily monitored by the U.S. Secret Service — and said that he was looking for “entrance points” and wanted to get a “good angle on a shot,” according to the detention memo.
Officials said he was spotted by law enforcement a few blocks from the former president’s home and fled, though he was chased by Secret Service officers.

Can people in jail tweet?

Trump should be banned from all social media platforms. Did you hear he posted Obama's address and some insurrectionist went with guns looking for Obama?

The following day, he continued his livestream from the Washington neighborhood where Obama lives — an area heavily monitored by the U.S. Secret Service — and said that he was looking for “entrance points” and wanted to get a “good angle on a shot,” according to the detention memo.
Officials said he was spotted by law enforcement a few blocks from the former president’s home and fled, though he was chased by Secret Service officers.

Fake news.

I don't know the boundaries.of your free speech. If he has committed a crime, weknow that authorities will not hesitate to charge him.

So, you are against the first amendment? Democrats have posted addresses and phone numbers before. I don't see you wanting to ban them from social media.

I don't know the boundaries.of your free speech. If he has committed a crime, weknow that authorities will not hesitate to charge him.
If anything bad happened to the people after their address' were posted, the person who posted it should be liable for damages.

So, you are against the first amendment? Democrats have posted addresses and phone numbers before. I don't see you wanting to ban them from social media.
You guys sure are pushing the limits of the constitution. Two can play that game. I'm going to send 1000 Arab American men to the middle east in search of brides. Hopefully each woman will have 3 kids. That's 3000 new American citizens. The children they have will be American citizens of course just like Ted Cruz is. But we will raise them in the middle east, to hate America. At age 18 we will send all 3000 of them to America.

Sound good?

Trump was banned so he would not keep the people fighting the fraud organized. He could have turned things around and forced the GOP to help him whether they liked it or not. That is the truth that will never be admitted. Just part of the organized cover up that was planned just like the fraud.

You guys sure are pushing the limits of the constitution. Two can play that game. I'm going to send 1000 Arab American men to the middle east in search of brides. Hopefully each woman will have 3 kids. That's 3000 new American citizens. The children they have will be American citizens of course just like Ted Cruz is. But we will raise them in the middle east, to hate America. At age 18 we will send all 3000 of them to America.

Sound good?
LOL. You guys don't even care about the Constitution. You want to decide everything by popular vote so the Constitution isn't needed. For Christ's sake, you guys attack Supreme Court Constitutionalists.

LOL. You guys don't even care about the Constitution. You want to decide everything by popular vote so the Constitution isn't needed. For Christ's sake, you guys attack Supreme Court Constitutionalists.
What a joke. You mean those right wingers legislating from the bench?
If you ask Bernie, Bush, Trump and Obama what is and isn't constitutional, you'll get 4 different answers. So what we have is right wing extremists legislating from the bench. A bunch of frauds who have been purchased by billionaires to do their bidding.

You cons should be happy. It's like Iran in America now. The Iranian people HATE the Moolahs or the rulers of their country. But it doesn't matter because like the Supreme's, they serve for life baby. So for decades we will see right wingers who are out of touch with reality ruling us. And they'll spin/use/twist the constitution to suggest they're doing the right thing.

I've heard experts talk about the Supreme's. You know how they rule on something and give their comments or justification for why they ruled the way they did? Their reasons are laughable. This court is a joke.

• 25% of Americans have confidence in Supreme Court, down from 36% in 2021

So you my friend are part of the 25% who loves what's going on.

Now I see you don't like voting on things. Because you know if put to a vote, the things you are going to do would not pass.

I love the way the 2nd amendment starts out. A well regulated.....

Rapist said what?

What a joke. You mean those right wingers legislating from the bench?
If you ask Bernie, Bush, Trump and Obama what is and isn't constitutional, you'll get 4 different answers. So what we have is right wing extremists legislating from the bench. A bunch of frauds who have been purchased by billionaires to do their bidding.

You cons should be happy. It's like Iran in America now. The Iranian people HATE the Moolahs or the rulers of their country. But it doesn't matter because like the Supreme's, they serve for life baby. So for decades we will see right wingers who are out of touch with reality ruling us. And they'll spin/use/twist the constitution to suggest they're doing the right thing.

I've heard experts talk about the Supreme's. You know how they rule on something and give their comments or justification for why they ruled the way they did? Their reasons are laughable. This court is a joke.

• 25% of Americans have confidence in Supreme Court, down from 36% in 2021

So you my friend are part of the 25% who loves what's going on.

Now I see you don't like voting on things. Because you know if put to a vote, the things you are going to do would not pass.

With Joe Biden's banana republic, you're right, it is very much like Iran in America.

Forum List

Back