It Took Tom Cotton Less Than A Minute To Invoke Hitler In First Senate Speech

When will Cotton start hinting about a run for president? It's just a matter of time...

Pretty sure that's what he's doing now.

He has shown himself to be a little twerp, prone to going off half cocked with little thought given to the global consequences.

Last edited:
Hmmmm, he was using it in a historical context, accurately I might add. And you're worried about his speech......

Senator Tom Cotton is the one who is appeasing the Iranian hardline Ayotollahs who would be the "Hitlers" of today who are trying arm themselves for war.

That is the correct historical context for what he did with that letter.

When will Cotton start hinting about a run for president? It's just a matter of time...

Pretty sure that's what he's doing now.

He has shown himself to be a little twerp, prone to going off half cocked with little thought given to the global consequences.

Damn, that sounds familiar. I wish I could remember a first term senator who jumped in the presidential fray before he was dry behind the ears, OH WAIT......................................... ROFLMAO

Last edited:
I really don't see anything that surprising in Cotton's speech. It is SOP for Republicans to give speeches intended to make you shit your pants in fear nowadays.

I really don't see anything that surprising in Cotton's speech. It is SOP for Republicans to give speeches intended to make you shit your pants in fear nowadays.

Like Cruz embarrassing himself with his 'world's on fire' yammer.

They always sound like they're not buying any green bananas.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
...Damn, that sounds familiar. I wish I could remember a first term senator who jumped in the presidential fray before he was dry behind the ears, OH WAIT....... ROFLMAO

Game. Set. Match.
tongue_smile.gif
wink_smile.gif

Riverdancing-monkeys.gif

Hmmmm, he was using it in a historical context, accurately I might add. And you're worried about his speech......

Senator Tom Cotton is the one who is appeasing the Iranian hardline Ayotollahs who would be the "Hitlers" of today who are trying arm themselves for war.

I agree. And its just stunning that anyone could defend their open sabotage of what 6 countries are trying to accomplish.

Cotton is surely just too dumb and inexperienced to see beyond his own ambition and his wish for Iran to have nuclear weapons leading to war. However, the older Rs who signed that letter should have known better and should have cared more about their own country than they do.

They set out to weaken, embarrass and undermine the US on the world stage. That's as far ahead as they thought or planned.

I agree. And its just stunning that anyone could defend their open sabotage of what 6 countries are trying to accomplish.

Cotton is surely just too dumb and inexperienced to see beyond his own ambition and his wish for Iran to have nuclear weapons leading to war. However, the older Rs who signed that letter should have known better and should have cared more about their own country than they do.

They set out to weaken, embarrass and undermine the US on the world stage. That's as far ahead as they thought or planned.

Your dear leader need no help on that score, the world has been laughing at this inexperienced piece of chicago gutter trash from day one.

The rhetoric from the right is always cataclysmic.

Makes it so you don't know what to take seriously

The rhetoric from the right is always cataclysmic.

Makes it so you don't know what to take seriously
Chicken Little crying wolf every five minutes.

Not surprised to find that my R senator is not accepting emails, phone calls or entries on his Facebook page.

Fucking cowards didn't hesitate to stab their country in the back, falling all over themselves to tell Iran they could go ahead with their nuclear weapons but they don't want to hear form their own constituents.

Not surprised to find that my R senator is not accepting emails, phone calls or entries on his Facebook page.

Fucking cowards didn't hesitate to stab their country in the back, falling all over themselves to tell Iran they could go ahead with their nuclear weapons but they don't want to hear form their own constituents.

Those 47 senators are wishing they had a rewind button on that appeasement epistle because they are getting reamed worldwide.

There was a time when a freshman senator bided his time, and learned the ropes. Instead, we had Ted Cruz causing a shut down and giving the House its orders, last time around. Now, this little pissant with 60 days under his belt, is threatening a critical negotiation in a region whose geography he can't take the time to learn.

How so? There is nothing in the reported agreement that will prevent them from getting ever more centrifuges to generate ever more weapons grade uranium. If you know differently please present a link to the evidence.

How so? There is nothing in the reported agreement that will prevent them from getting ever more centrifuges to generate ever more weapons grade uranium. If you know differently please present a link to the evidence.
Iran offer to cut centrifuges by a third led to progress in nuclear talks - Diplomacy and Defense - Israel News Haaretz

Those 47 senators are wishing they had a rewind button on that appeasement epistle because they are getting reamed worldwide.

But I'd bet that not one of these traitors would take it back.

They want to damage the US and they don't care how they do it.

There was a time when a freshman senator bided his time, and learned the ropes. Instead, we had Ted Cruz causing a shut down and giving the House its orders, last time around. Now, this little pissant with 60 days under his belt, is threatening a critical negotiation in a region whose geography he can't take the time to learn.

That's the tee potties for you.

Its the ignorant and destructive tail wagging the dog.

That little twerp didn't even know that Tehran is the capital of Iran!!

That letter is indefensible.

Iran offer to cut centrifuges by a third led to progress in nuclear talks - Diplomacy and Defense - Israel News Haaretz

Yes, and no way to confirm that it is actually happening. Just like there is a supposed Fatwa from the Ayatollah stating that the regime will not pursue an atomic weapon.....only that particular Fatwa has never been published....anywhere...

There is no signed agreement yet therefore your claim about the centrifuges is based on nothing but speculation.

Cotton and the Gang of 47 appeased the Iranian warlords by betraying their own nation and it's leader with that letter.

Fortunately the rest of the world has seen it for what it is and are condemning them for destabilizing nuclear peace talks.

There is no signed agreement yet therefore your claim about the centrifuges is based on nothing but speculation.

Cotton and the Gang of 47 appeased the Iranian warlords by betraying their own nation and it's leader with that letter.

Fortunately the rest of the world has seen it for what it is and are condemning them for destabilizing nuclear peace talks.

As is your entire position and statement.

Forum List

Back