It Stinks: the Intelligence Coup of the Century

The Washington Post reported the U.S. and German intelligence operations reading secret communications from 120 countries. The publication refers to the documents of the CIA and the Federal Intelligence Service (BND) of Germany.

Since the 1970s, the CIA and BND have been receiving information from Crypto AG, a Swiss cryptographic equipment manufacturer.

Since 1958, the CIA, and then the BND, controlled the activities of Crypto AG through the front company, Minerva, in Liechtenstein. The Swiss authorities were aware of the US and German activities.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/

A question for the panic mongers who constantly talk about "American values":

IS customer fraud our national value???

Image2.jpg

It was a brilliant scheme.

And it is what spy agencies do.

Just the CIA did it better than anyone else.

Its a great read.

The only qualms I have about the program is that I am fairly certain- as noted in the article- that the U.S. became aware of some rather horrific plots by some countries that the U.S. chose to ignore. Domestic assassinations and such.

I just hope our Deep State spooks can walk and chew gum at the same time, since their principal activity seems to be spying on trump

If they manage to find a little time to spy on our enemies thats a good thing
You really need to stop your consumption of the Trump Koolaid.

The Washington Post reported the U.S. and German intelligence operations reading secret communications from 120 countries. The publication refers to the documents of the CIA and the Federal Intelligence Service (BND) of Germany.

Since the 1970s, the CIA and BND have been receiving information from Crypto AG, a Swiss cryptographic equipment manufacturer.

Since 1958, the CIA, and then the BND, controlled the activities of Crypto AG through the front company, Minerva, in Liechtenstein. The Swiss authorities were aware of the US and German activities.

Image2.jpg
Good job! Kudos to the CIA and NSA for doing their job..and keeping us one step ahead of our enemies..and those who may one day be our enemies.

iu

flu_paranoia_447065.jpg

PARANOIA

PEOPLE ARE POISONED by speeches about external "enemies" so that they do not realize that TRUE enemies are sitting in banks and at the head of corporations

And you take part in this unscrupulous brainwashing campaign

The CIA is as crooked an establishment as the Mafia- AND it is funded by extorted money just like the Mafia does.

There is formal logic and it has its own laws. The CIA is a STATE institution and only two conclusions can be drawn from this: the US is a mafia state OR the CIA is a “state in a state”...

I am NOT a citizen of the mafia state, AM I???

Can someone suggest a third conclusion ???

They are part of the deep state, running a parallel government

The CIA is as crooked an establishment as the Mafia- AND it is funded by extorted money just like the Mafia does.

There is formal logic and it has its own laws. The CIA is a STATE institution and only two conclusions can be drawn from this: the US is a mafia state OR the CIA is a “state in a state”...

I am NOT a citizen of the mafia state, AM I???

Can someone suggest a third conclusion ???

They are part of the deep state, running a parallel government

Yes, you just need to DEFINE WHO they are - these "Deep staters". I'm afraid they MIGHT be from the "Chosen"

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-08-19%2Bat%2B9.51.26%2BAM.png

Image2.jpg

Its a great read.

The only qualms I have about the program is that I am fairly certain- as noted in the article- that the U.S. became aware of some rather horrific plots by some countries that the U.S. chose to ignore. Domestic assassinations and such.

This is what THESE people have ALWAYS done while stating that “steroids” are bad. As for the killings ... I believe that ninety percent of the political killings were done with VEDOM or the endorsement of the world government

Yes, filigree work in its sophistication and ... baseness. I recognize the historical "handwriting"
In a word, everything according to Machiavelli "

Image2.jpg

Its a great read.

1930042-Washington-Irving-Quote-Villainy-wears-many-masks-none-so.jpg

Image2.jpg

Its a great read.

Putin would love for the CIA to be as virtuous as you claim to want the CIA to be.

It seems to me that your main objection is that the CIA was doing its job really, really well.

A friendly reminder that on March 15, three sections of Patriot Act of 2001 are scheduled to expire.

One of those sections is the "215", which authorizes the federal government to capture without a warrant all records of all Americans held by third parties.

Once again... "without a warrant".

I just hope our Deep State spooks can walk and chew gum at the same time, since their principal activity seems to be spying on trump

If they manage to find a little time to spy on our enemies thats a good thing
You really need to stop your consumption of the Trump Koolaid.
You listen to too many lib media lies

A friendly reminder that on March 15, three sections of Patriot Act of 2001 are scheduled to expire.

One of those sections is the "215", which authorizes the federal government to capture without a warrant all records of all Americans held by third parties.

Once again... "without a warrant".

It will be interesting to watch that unfold- who support renewing it- and who opposes renewing it.

I think that the CIA program noted in the OP was brilliant.

And I think that the Patriot Act is the very dangerous thing that the OP should have concerned himself with.

Image2.jpg

Its a great read.

Tell us more about how you have opposed the actions of Putin's intelligence services.

Image2.jpg

Its a great read.

Putin would love for the CIA to be as virtuous as you claim to want the CIA to be.

It seems to me that your main objection is that the CIA was doing its job really, really well.

Image2.jpg

Its a great read.

Tell us more about how you have opposed the actions of Putin's intelligence services.

NO. My main objection is that there is an international cryptoneozionist organization that mocks peoples and rules the world, and it uses US government services to realize its chauvinistic goals

9743396_orig.png

Image2.jpg

Its a great read.

NO. My main objection is that there is an international cryptoneozionist organization that mocks peoples and rules the world, and it uses US government services to realize its chauvinistic goals

9743396_orig.png
Does Fedorovski mean fruitcake in Russian?

No, this is the name of an ancient noble family of Poles who spilled blood for the Russian sovereign Emperor.

IF you are interested in my personality, I’m a doctor of philosophy in philosophy, Master of international relations, a political scientist who tells the truth to people - both in America and in Russia.

If you want to meet, I am open to a constructive theoretical discussion.
Has something PERSONALLY hurt YOU in my comments ???

Have I touched on a topic that seems to be taboo in this country's media ???

233151_20150806_091950_Dear_Haters-wallpaper-9945197.jpg

No, this is the name of an ancient noble family of Poles who spilled blood for the Russian sovereign Emperor.

IF you are interested in my personality, I’m a doctor of philosophy in philosophy, Master of international relations, a political scientist who tells the truth to people - both in America and in Russia.

Is it you goal to personally hurt other posters?

For what it's worth I applaud your efforts.

Forum List

Back