It seems there are actually people that want to leave a dirty planet to their children.

Could you dumbasses start by cleaning up LA and San Fran? Your children are shitting in the streets and leaving hypodermic syringes lying about. They are bringing in rats, their friends, and contacting thypus Please send a cleaning crew!

Interesting deflection. Not even remotely on topic.

I guess unlike some I feel a certain responsibility to future generations.

Society has fucked me over for 45 years, so I see no reason to care what happens to Society going forward.
I was on my own at 18. I worked for a couple years as a fry cook .
Then I joined the military. And then used the G.I. Bill and went to college and got a degree in engineering. And then I was able to retire at 63.
So I don’t know how society fuked you over for 45 years. But did they really fuk you over, or did you just not do anything with your life?
Just asking?

It seems there are actually people that want to leave a dirty planet to their children.

I don’t understand it. If you have kids why would you want to leave them a dirty planet?

There are people that want to abolish the EPA. They say clean air and clean water cost too much money.

If you don’t have kids it’s almost understandable that you just wanna rip off the country for whatever you can get whenever you can. That is just a greedy person. If you have kids, what is it you’re gonna leave them? What’s your legacy?

Some people say that is stupid. We don’t want to leave a dirty planet to our kids. But the EPA is too expensive. And there’s plenty of air and water. We don’t need to fine companies for making them dirty.
There are those who brag about littering.

I don't know. It just feels unworthy to not care.

That is a major problem with liberalism...it acts on feelings, and how it makes you feel rather than rational thinking..and taking their silly assed plans to their logical conclusion.

...and, yet, Christian conservatives insist that I have no moral compass because I am an atheist. I guess I'm in a lose/lose situation.

Society has fucked me over for 45 years, so I see no reason to care what happens to Society going forward.
I was on my own at 18. I worked for a couple years as a fry cook .
Then I joined the military. And then used the G.I. Bill and went to college and got a degree in engineering. And then I was able to retire at 63.
So I don’t know how society fuked you over for 45 years. But did they really fuk you over, or did you just not do anything with your life?
Just asking?

Dean, if you want to ruin the rest of your day, strike up a conversation with Thema. He could depress a hyena.

It seems there are actually people who want their children to grow up as despised minorities.

since the dumb ass white progressives love to proclaim themselves citizens of the world , open border douchebags, who also love them some minorities .

if you're a progressive global citizen its your social justice duty to protect the worlds smallest minority

mslo9eknhox01.jpg

And yet here you are sitting on your ass and running your mouth on a message board from the comfort of your home. You have it better than most of humanity. Count your blessings.

I don't want history to look back on the people of our era with disgust and disappointment.

That’s your mistake - you give a fuck what anyone else thinks about you. That’s always a mistake.

Why?
You wouldn’t understand.

Tell us some more about how democrats blocked Trumps promises he was elected on so we should vote for Democrats. I find that entertaining.

That is a major problem with liberalism...it acts on feelings, and how it makes you feel rather than rational thinking..and taking their silly assed plans to their logical conclusion.

...and, yet, Christian conservatives insist that I have no moral compass because I am an atheist. I guess I'm in a lose/lose situation.

Don't know why they would do that...even atheists believe in something. You have expressed your faith that there is nothing after this life...

My desire to do good by future generations is not a weakness.

But it isn't necessarily the product of rational thinking either...Look at the people who started the welfare programs that came out of the new deal...they had nothing but good intentions, but it was clear where the program would end up, but they did it anyway because it felt good...they created generational dependence, social failure, and poverty on a scale that should be an embarrassment to every democrat in the country..

I don't want history to look back on the people of our era with disgust and disappointment.

That’s your mistake - you give a fuck what anyone else thinks about you. That’s always a mistake.

Why?
You wouldn’t understand.
What is it you think you can do? Why do you all blurt shit out with no solutions to what you’re bitching about!

I bet you rag on Christians about their beliefs. You got nothing to say godless wonder

I’ve done far more with my life thst most in my position could have. I was screwed from the moment of conception, and it’s just gotten worse as time has gone on. I’ll leave it at thst.

Dygd7nHXQAcEVJg.jpg

Can you believe how these right wingers whine that we aren't supporting Trump while he dismantles America?

When they were fighting Obama, they told us they didn't care if being against everything Obama hurt the country. It was all about one man and trying to hurt him. The nerve of Obama being president and black.

One of Republicans greatest success has been North Carolina.

After Hurricane Florence, North Carolina's water quality will go down the toilet

Floodwaters contaminated with coal ash, human sewage, and animal waste throw the entire watershed out of balance.

State and independent sources suggest 3 hog lagoons were breached, 2 were structurally damaged, 21 were inundated by floodwaters, and 17 lagoons overflowed, along with municipal sewage spills, at least one coal ash pit breach, and thousands of drowned animals thanks to Hurricane Florence. Despite the degree of damage to hog lagoons, these cesspools don’t even need to be directly breached to contribute their noxious waste to floodwaters.

-------------

Republicans insist there is nothing to be done. Because it's a flood. If there were nothing to be done, why did Republicans get rid of Obama era EPA protections lining and capping pits?

I don't know why Republicans get so angry when you point out they most seem to like to live in filth. After all, they fight for the right. There has to be a reason.

Water pollution from Hurricane Florence is so bad you can see it from space

northcarolina_oli_2018262_cdom.png

Hurricane Florence Brings Another Hog Waste Flood to North Carolina

“These cesspools of hog waste failed completely, spilling millions of gallons of untreated hog waste into floodwaters,” Cape Fear Riverkeeper Kemp Burdette says, in reference to the breached lagoons. “Even worse, these contaminated waters will flow through communities downstream, threatening homes, churches, schools, and anything else in their path.”

-------------

North Carolina is still dealing with all this pollution.

The GOP leadership wants them to live in pig poop without healthcare.

I don't get it. Why do they keep voting Republican? Because it's all about race.

I don’t understand it. If you have kids why would you want to leave them a dirty planet?

There are people that want to abolish the EPA. They say clean air and clean water cost too much money.

If you don’t have kids it’s almost understandable that you just wanna rip off the country for whatever you can get whenever you can. That is just a greedy person. If you have kids, what is it you’re gonna leave them? What’s your legacy?

Some people say that is stupid. We don’t want to leave a dirty planet to our kids. But the EPA is too expensive. And there’s plenty of air and water. We don’t need to fine companies for making them dirty.

There seems to be people who want to leave their children starving to death.

Forum List

Back