It seems that Biden is extremely popular with the US youth.

366h34d

Platinum Member
Dec 17, 2020
Will someone get fired for this? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

824r2jh.png

I knew what was going on when i was in grade school. My grandkids know what is going on. They don't know the intricacies but they know right from wrong and who is wrong.

Children in public schools starting in early grades are politicized. it's not called politics. It's called something else. diversity. multiculturalism, critical race theory, self esteem, avoiding value judgements, secularism, humanism, you name it. It all sounds safe and sound and reasonable, but it isn't. It turns them into antifa terrorists. intentionally.

I knew what was going on when i was in grade school. My grandkids know what is going on. They don't know the intricacies but they know right from wrong and who is wrong.

Children in public schools starting in early grades are politicized. it's not called politics. It's called something else. diversity. multiculturalism, critical race theory, self esteem, avoiding value judgements, secularism, humanism, you name it. It all sounds safe and sound and reasonable, but it isn't. It turns them into antifa terrorists. intentionally.
What classes are teaching that made-up bullshit? That is not taught in my school district. Put away yur broad brush!

You have a very simple choice if you do not like your school's curriculum. Move or run for the school board. Be the change you want to see.

I heard it was in Pennsylvania after 9/11 anniversary
Yesterday? Wow. Good photo op with the kids and parents, the smiles. Gee I don't see anybody projecting the right wing nut ball perv theme. Maybe these people didn't buy it, either. The right has a lot of trouble getting normal people to buy the right wing memes. Must be terribly frustrating for them.

Yesterday? Wow. Good photo op with the kids and parents, the smiles. Gee I don't see anybody projecting the right wing nut ball perv theme. Maybe these people didn't buy it, either. The right has a lot of trouble getting normal people to buy the right wing memes. Must be terribly frustrating for them.
Do you see where Pedo's Joe's hand is at and have you noticed that the Secret service is surrounding the group?

Forum List

Back