It seems my prophecies are coming true

These were not knights, but snickering pigs.
Have never seen a Spanish or a Portuguese snicker like a pig .
In fact , do pigs snicker ?

You know the saying that a little knowledge can be dangerous ?
Well, I think you may need to reflect on it .

Man has been conquering lands and people since the beginning. Did you have a point that merits any serious consideration?
Some conquered, others liberated.

The female-worshipping elites of Old Europe, such as the mantle nobles, were officials and merchants and not warriors. They are just service stinking dogs.

Have never seen a Spanish or a Portuguese snicker like a pig .
In fact , do pigs snicker ?

You know the saying that a little knowledge can be dangerous ?
Well, I think you may need to reflect on it .
The elites of old Europe were not national, there were clans of Germans everywhere, everything was controlled by the Germans.

685x385_0xac120003_7091012561615831879.png

Trump has become a political corpse, the traditional right may return, a sure sign of this is the influx of Mexican migrants. The same policy was under Reagan.

America's main enemy has been defeated. The bull wakes up. America returns to her mother Mexico
If Trump is such a political corpse, then why do you continue running against him?

Cortez & his small army were adored by the vast majority of native Americans in the central Mexico area. They HATED the Aztecs and saw Cortez as their savior. It was Native Americans that wiped out the Aztecs, not the Spanish.

After that Spanish & Native Americans married and produced several generations of what we now call 'Mexicans'. Unfortunately, Europeans, who had absolutely no knowledge of microbiology, brought diseases that Native Americans had no anti-bodies to fight. Those hybrid Spanish/Natives that inherited the immune systems of the Spanish lived, those that did not died.

Because people like you love to worship the dead!
Is he dead or not? If so, then there is no reason for you to campaign against him. By campaigning against him you are proving that he is very much alive. Put your money where your mouth is. If you think he is dead then don't campaign against him.

Is he dead or not? If so, then there is no reason for you to campaign against him. By campaigning against him you are proving that he is very much alive. Put your money where your mouth is. If you think he is dead then don't campaign against him.

As far as I know, I'm not campaigning for anything.

However, Trump is a dead man walking. I'll continue to make that point, for your sake.

As far as I know, I'm not campaigning for anything.

However, Trump is a dead man walking. I'll continue to make that point, for your sake.
For my sake? My life has been much worse under Biden. In fact, most people's lives have been worse under Biden. The country is turning into a shithole country.

Forum List

Back