It seems my prophecies are coming true

Yes, they will especially suffer if the Trumpists are put on a stake with their asses for treason. These polls will go into negative territory. And along with the Trumpists, they will execute all the journalists whom he paid.

You are kinda bloodthirsty for those who opposed your ideology. And full of shit. We will not execute the journalists or the "Trumpists".

You apparently have a lot of jumbies in the attic...

I don't love any media and have never believed that the media could do no wrong.

Please try to fight those delusions of yours!
Sorry. Glad you agree with me that the media report fake news for their own benefit.

Sorry. Glad you agree with me that the media report fake news for their own benefit.

FOX is the only major media company that knowingly and blatantly outright lies.

The other major media companies rarely outright lie, but many times do not tell the whole truth.

Sometimes the major media companies are full of people who believe they know everything about everything, but unintentionally only present very limited and one sided information. At least they believe what they say, which is more than anyone can say about FOX.

FOX is the only major media company that knowingly and blatantly outright lies.

The other major media companies rarely outright lie, but many times do not tell the whole truth.

Sometimes the major media companies are full of people who believe they know everything about everything, but unintentionally only present very limited and one sided information. At least they believe what they say, which is more than anyone can say about FOX.
They all blatantly lie.

Forum List

Back