It seems my prophecies are coming true

The only thing that makes the U.S.A. a shithole country is people like you.

Totally amazing how when over 70% of Americans think the country is headed in the wrong direction, people like you, the 30%, think we're doing better than we ever were.

Trump has become a political corpse, the traditional right may return, a sure sign of this is the influx of Mexican migrants. The same policy was under Reagan.

America's main enemy has been defeated. The bull wakes up. America returns to her mother Mexico

How do you figure Trump is a "political corpse" when like it or not he's way ahead in the polls?

How do you figure Trump is a "political corpse" when like it or not he's way ahead in the polls?
Is that what Trump's media companies are telling you? Soon they'll shut up, it's coming.

Is that what Trump's media companies are telling you? Soon they'll shut up, it's coming.

Um ... yes ... "Trump's media companies" are telling me Trump is ahead in the polls. So are the liberal ones and all the rest. No one has DeSantis or anyone else ahead of Trump in the Republican party. FYI I'm a DeSantis supporter. But I can read polls. But then I was a math major in college. What year of grade school did you finish?

Um ... yes ... "Trump's media companies" are telling me Trump is ahead in the polls. So are the liberal ones and all the rest. No one has DeSantis or anyone else ahead of Trump in the Republican party. FYI I'm a DeSantis supporter. But I can read polls. But then I was a math major in college. What year of grade school did you finish?
In America, they don't know what liberals are. Before the Trumpists, the liberals were the Republicans, and the totalitarians were the left. Try again without that European gibberish about "liberals"

In America, they don't know what liberals are. Before the Trumpists, the liberals were the Republicans, and the totalitarians were the left. Try again without that European gibberish about "liberals"

First of all on Americans and the word liberal, all I can say is no duh. I'm happy to debate the real meaning of words with how they are used, but not the way you're doing it of going into a post with a dictionary and going to only those you disagree with and having a cow without stating what you are doing.

But you go girl if it makes you feel better to just be an ass

It seems my prophecies are coming true​

That is just the fungus growing between your ears.

Trump has become a political corpse,
Biden IS a political corpse.

America's main enemy has been defeated.
Not yet. You're still standing.

The bull wakes up.
Leave it to a democrat to find a woke turd.

America returns to her mother Mexico
You should return to your mother Mexico.

First of all on Americans and the word liberal, all I can say is no duh. I'm happy to debate the real meaning of words with how they are used, but not the way you're doing it of going into a post with a dictionary and going to only those you disagree with and having a cow without stating what you are doing.

But you go girl if it makes you feel better to just be an ass
I will not talk to you until you stop using fraudulent Trumpist rhetoric. RINO is not a Republican and the Stalinist FDR is not a liberal. You look like a cheap Berlin or Moscow jester who takes advantage of the illiteracy of the masses. Or are you an idiot.

By the way, the image of a girl with a fat female ass is just a trump. He even wears woman's lingerie on his European ass with female cellulite.

1684347700746.jpeg

I will not talk to you until you stop using fraudulent Trumpist rhetoric. RINO is not a Republican

I never used the word RINO

and the Stalinist FDR is not a liberal

Good thing I didn't say he was, huh?
. You look like a cheap Berlin or Moscow jester who takes advantage of the illiteracy of the masses. Or are you an idiot.

By the way, the image of a girl with a fat female ass is just a trump. He even wears woman's lingerie on his European ass with female cellulite.

View attachment 786359
Just more of your babbling shit you made up

You have to do this, otherwise you will lie to the people that supposedly the Latvian Trumpist Reform Party is "republicans"

I like people who tell me what I think while I have no idea what you said.

I agree with Trump on one issue, the border. Explain what the fuck you're talking about.

And dude, I can read and Trump leads the polls, stop throwing a fit and show that's wrong or give it up

I like people who tell me what I think while I have no idea what you said.

I agree with Trump on one issue, the border. Explain what the fuck you're talking about.

And dude, I can read and Trump leads the polls, stop throwing a fit and show that's wrong or give it up
I have already said about these polls, they will disappear immediately after the execution of the Trumpists.
Regarding the border, read the Monroe Doctrine. All Republicans integrated with South America against Europe

I have already said about these polls, they will disappear immediately after the execution of the Trumpists.
Regarding the border, read the Monroe Doctrine. All Republicans integrated with South America against Europe

If we execute Trumpists, then Trump won't lead in the polls. Wow, you are a genius, LOL

If we execute Trumpists, then Trump won't lead in the polls. Wow, you are a genius, LOL
Yes, they will especially suffer if the Trumpists are put on a stake with their asses for treason. These polls will go into negative territory. And along with the Trumpists, they will execute all the journalists whom he paid.

Totally amazing how when over 70% of Americans think the country is headed in the wrong direction, people like you, the 30%, think we're doing better than we ever were.

The question "Do you think the country is heading in the wrong direction" is an absolute BULLSHIT question.

It is meaningless. If it means anything, it means that the people are in a bad mood, or have some bitchy complaint about something.

The ONLY correct answer to that question is:

"Yes, the country is moving eastward at a rate of about 30,000 mile per day around it's axis, while simultaneously moving at a rate of 942,000,000 kilometers per year around the sun. So I am happy with the direction the country is going and would be very upset (or dead) if it changed direction"

Any other stupid questions?

The question "Do you think the country is heading in the wrong direction" is an absolute BULLSHIT question.

It is meaningless. If it means anything, it means that the people are in a bad mood, or have some bitchy complaint about something.

The ONLY correct answer to that question is:

"Yes, the country is moving eastward at a rate of about 30,000 mile per day around it's axis, while simultaneously moving at a rate of 942,000,000 kilometers per year around the sun. So I am happy with the direction the country is going and would be very upset (or dead) if it changed direction"

Any other stupid questions?
LOL. So, now you are against the media's polls? I thought your beloved media could do no wrong.

Forum List

Back