It`s time to start arresting domestic terrorists

A Kansas mayor resigns over threats from anti-mask crazies. It`s time to start arresting these people for what they`re doing to this country. Georgia`s governor has cheered them on for 4 years and he too has gotten death threats.
Kansas mayor Joyce Warshaw resigns after receiving threats over mask mandate - The Washington Post

Are you wanting to treat all protesters, all death threats, all random beatings the same or do you want only those arrested that are of a particular political persuasion? I’m for fair and and equal treatment for all, I just believe you want to punish one side.

A Kansas mayor resigns over threats from anti-mask crazies. It`s time to start arresting these people for what they`re doing to this country. Georgia`s governor has cheered them on for 4 years and he too has gotten death threats.
Kansas mayor Joyce Warshaw resigns after receiving threats over mask mandate - The Washington Post
you obviously dont knw what a domestic terrorist is,,, they are the one imposing unconstitutional edicts,,, not the one protesting them,,
Would you consider seat belt laws the work of terrorists too? When is the SC going to tell us that mask mandates are unconstitutional?

There's a scientific basis, and lots of REPRODUCIBLE science to support seat belt laws.

There is none for mask rules.

However, if you want to go there, let's make it real harsh. Every public official who issues a mask mandate, but then is caught ignoring their own rules...dies.

Hows that for ya?
I couldnt care less about the scientific facts about seatbelts,, the fact they would put you in jail cause you MIGHT hurt yourself by not wearing them is fascism,,,,
same goes for masks,, its my right to live my life how I see fit,,, and if I choose to not wear one thats on me,,,
They ain't putting you in jail for but they do fine you. I am not crazy about it either.
funny they not only pointed a gun at me but put me in jail for it when I refused to pay the fine,,,
Jail was contempt of court. You must have passed them off to come after you for a seat belt fine. Wow where the hell do you live?
no jail was because I didnt or couldnt pay the fine,,,

thats how fines work,, its a choice fine or jail,,, sometimes both

you obviously dont knw what a domestic terrorist is,,, they are the one imposing unconstitutional edicts,,, not the one protesting them,,
Would you consider seat belt laws the work of terrorists too? When is the SC going to tell us that mask mandates are unconstitutional?

There's a scientific basis, and lots of REPRODUCIBLE science to support seat belt laws.

However, if you want to go there, let's make it real harsh. Every public official who issues a mask mandate, but then is caught ignoring their own rules...dies.

Hows that for ya?
I couldnt care less about the scientific facts about seatbelts,, the fact they would put you in jail cause you MIGHT hurt yourself by not wearing them is fascism,,,,
same goes for masks,, its my right to live my life how I see fit,,, and if I choose to not wear one thats on me,,,
They ain't putting you in jail for but they do fine you. I am not crazy about it either.
funny they not only pointed a gun at me but put me in jail for it when I refused to pay the fine,,,
Jail was contempt of court. You must have passed them off to come after you for a seat belt fine. Wow where the hell do you live?

They did not come knock on your door over it did they? They are not knocking on your door over such a little fine here. If they knocked on your door I am staying the hell away from there.

Some action must be taken, given the explosion of domestic terrorism during the trump administration and trump's encouragement of it. Terrorism obviously is a threat to public health and safety. Despite all the attempts to blame it all on BLM or "antifa," the fact is that right-wing groups are behind a large part of it. This nation cannot afford to allow violent, unstable, and unpredictable gangs like the proud boys, many carrying weapons, to roam the streets doing whatever they damned well please. This is not a matter of merely blaming the other guy.

Hows that for ya?

They did not come knock on your door over it did they? They are not knocking on your door over such a little fine here. If they knocked on your door I am staying the hell away from there.
if I didnt show up to court they would have issued a warrant for my arrest which they did another time when I refused to pay,, my wife got pissed when she heard and paid it,, both times,,

trust me jail time is an option for seatbelt laws,,, try not signing the ticket when the cop gives it to you,, he takes you to jail and the only reason I signed them was I didnt want my car towed,,,

Some action must be taken, given the explosion of domestic terrorism during the trump administration and trump's encouragement of it. Terrorism obviously is a threat to public health and safety. Despite all the attempts to blame it all on BLM or "antifa," the fact is that right-wing groups are behind a large part of it. This nation cannot afford to allow violent, unstable, and unpredictable gangs like the proud boys, many carrying weapons, to roam the streets doing whatever they damned well please. This is not a matter of merely blaming the other guy.

The evidence points to left wing nuts with the riots and with individual terrorist it mostly right wing nuts. It seems to me the extreme sides are the issue. The difference is the right wing nuts seem better organized and can pose more of a threat while Antifa and BLM seem to have no real organization and use chaos to fuel their destruction.

Hows that for ya?

if I didnt show up to court they would have issued a warrant for my arrest which they did another time when I refused to pay,, my wife got pissed when she heard and paid it,, both times,,

trust me jail time is an option for seatbelt laws,,, try not signing the ticket when the cop gives it to you,, he takes you to jail and the only reason I signed them was I didnt want my car towed,,,
Will keep in mind if I ever get pulled over again. Have not had a ticket in 25 years. I just put cruise control on speed limit and relax.

The evidence points to left wing nuts with the riots and with individual terrorist it mostly right wing nuts. It seems to me the extreme sides are the issue. The difference is the right wing nuts seem better organized and can pose more of a threat while Antifa and BLM seem to have no real organization and use chaos to fuel their destruction.

I don't think that BLM has much to do with street violence, as it seems to be a loose social movement without steady members. Maybe this shadow group that has been called "antifa" does. I also don't think that the right-winger terrorists act only as individuals, although the argument is usually made that they are "lone wolves" unaffiliated with any right-wing group. With the advent of the internet and social media, it's so easy to get a group together that can stay hidden in the background while planning attacks. But some of these groups are "out" like the proud boys and the gangs that showed up in Charlottesville.

I don't think that BLM has much to do with street violence, as it seems to be a loose social movement without steady members. Maybe this shadow group that has been called "antifa" does. I also don't think that the right-winger terrorists act only as individuals, although the argument is usually made that they are "lone wolves" unaffiliated with any right-wing group. With the advent of the internet and social media, it's so easy to get a group together that can stay hidden in the background while planning attacks. But some of these groups are "out" like the proud boys and the gangs that showed up in Charlottesville.
your thinking is incorrect,, BLM is a large org. with leaders that has many millions of dollars for their org. including from china and george soros,,,

Video after video of blacks looting and beating people, maybe they are antifa, I'm not sure, I also see gangs showing up to protest Trump rallies and people beating people up for wearing Maga hats. have people trying to sabotage the rails because of the environment.

To me the bottom line is the extremes are bad for this country, left or right.

your thinking is incorrect,, BLM is a large org. with leaders that has many millions of dollars for their org. including from china and george soros,,,

Would you consider seat belt laws the work of terrorists too?
Are you willing to be responsible for your own injuries in the event of an accident?
If so, then forget the seatbelt.
It's not as if gun control doctors bent on revoking our civil rights are spending a lot of time or money to save our lives, or even set broken bones.

You actually buy this crap? Who is the dipshit who started the Soros thing? What is wrong with him supporting democratic ideals and human rights? You forget all of the billionaires who unapologetically support extreme right-wing anti-liberty and anti-human-rights causes and organizations.

You actually buy this crap? Who is the dipshit who started the Soros thing? What is wrong with him supporting democratic ideals and human rights? You forget all of the billionaires who unapologetically support extreme right-wing anti-liberty and anti-human-rights causes and organizations.
honey you didnt even know they were a global org., so why do I care what you say,,,

and if you took time to educate yourself before talking you would know they are communist and not for democracy or our republic,,

so please dont talk again until you know what your talking about,,,

You actually buy this crap? Who is the dipshit who started the Soros thing?
His first name is George.
What is wrong with him supporting democratic ideals and human rights?
Extreme anal probe background checks for gun purchases -- basically guns are banned except for cops -- in spite of the Constitution and in spite of laws that permit gun ownership, or would permit gun ownership under any reasonable interpretation in court.
You forget all of the billionaires who unapologetically support extreme right-wing anti-liberty and anti-human-rights causes and organizations.
Neither the right of the people to keep and bear Arms nor the rule of law in a free country is “anti-liberty” or “anti-human-rights.”

Hows that for ya?

how much science do you want Scooter?

Hows that for ya?

how much science do you want Scooter?

That's not science. Viruses are teensy, really teensy. That water vapor is orders of magnitude larger so is easily trapped.

Viruses aren't. You should read about the protocols for dealing with viruses. It involves a pressurized, sealed suit, so that if it is pierced, the internal air pressure forces the viruses out. At least that's the theory.

Sometimes even that doesn't work.

More push back America ...I like it

They're testing ya for the great reset thats coming ...in the name of saving the planet

Forum List

Back