It`s time to start arresting domestic terrorists

A Kansas mayor resigns over threats from anti-mask crazies. It`s time to start arresting these people for what they`re doing to this country. Georgia`s governor has cheered them on for 4 years and he too has gotten death threats.
Kansas mayor Joyce Warshaw resigns after receiving threats over mask mandate - The Washington Post
you obviously dont knw what a domestic terrorist is,,, they are the one imposing unconstitutional edicts,,, not the one protesting them,,

A Kansas mayor resigns over threats from anti-mask crazies. It`s time to start arresting these people for what they`re doing to this country. Georgia`s governor has cheered them on for 4 years and he too has gotten death threats.
Kansas mayor Joyce Warshaw resigns after receiving threats over mask mandate - The Washington Post
you obviously dont knw what a domestic terrorist is,,, they are the one imposing unconstitutional edicts,,, not the one protesting them,,
Would you consider seat belt laws the work of terrorists too? When is the SC going to tell us that mask mandates are unconstitutional?

Would you consider seat belt laws the work of terrorists too? When is the SC going to tell us that mask mandates are unconstitutional?
playing word games doesnt change the facts,,

seatbelt laws are the work of fascist government,,,

There's a scientific basis, and lots of REPRODUCIBLE science to support seat belt laws.

There is none for mask rules.

However, if you want to go there, let's make it real harsh. Every public official who issues a mask mandate, but then is caught ignoring their own rules...dies.

Hows that for ya?

There's a scientific basis, and lots of REPRODUCIBLE science to support seat belt laws.

However, if you want to go there, let's make it real harsh. Every public official who issues a mask mandate, but then is caught ignoring their own rules...dies.

Hows that for ya?
I couldnt care less about the scientific facts about seatbelts,, the fact they would put you in jail cause you MIGHT hurt yourself by not wearing them is fascism,,,,
same goes for masks,, its my right to live my life how I see fit,,, and if I choose to not wear one thats on me,,,

I agree let's start with Biden, Harris, Newsome, Quomo, Pelosi, Waters, etc. etc. etc. To include 100% of the democratic party just to kick things off then wrap things up with your dumb ass.

Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son. Obviously the folks making death threats are the terrorists.

Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son. Obviously the folks making death threats are the terrorists.
not when its in defense of the constitution,,,

Hows that for ya?
I couldnt care less about the scientific facts about seatbelts,, the fact they would put you in jail cause you MIGHT hurt yourself by not wearing them is fascism,,,,
same goes for masks,, its my right to live my life how I see fit,,, and if I choose to not wear one thats on me,,,
They ain't putting you in jail for but they do fine you. I am not crazy about it either.

Hows that for ya?
They ain't putting you in jail for but they do fine you. I am not crazy about it either.
funny they not only pointed a gun at me but put me in jail for it when I refused to pay the fine,,,

Hows that for ya?
funny they not only pointed a gun at me but put me in jail for it when I refused to pay the fine,,,
Jail was contempt of court. You must have passed them off to come after you for a seat belt fine. Wow where the hell do you live?

Forum List

Back