It really bugs me the rightwing thinks Americans are "exceptional"

I don't deny the fact that exceptional people built this nation. That is without question. I'm proud of that. However, this idea that Americans of today are more exceptional than other people in this world is such non sense. Stupid, entitled, materialistic, and arrogant is what Americans are.

My god, just look at the Tea Party. There are foreigners who admire America, but when they look at the Tea Party, they just scoff or laugh. Tea baggers, in terms of intelligence, are much stupider than the average person the world over. They are also selfish, arrogant and racist. I mean this is the movement who bitches about government spending but also insists on ridiculous tax cuts. How can you respect people who don't understand the concept of revenue?

And yes, I do think there are some great Americans living today. I just don't think being American has anything to do with it.

In terms of citizens, America is not at all superior to the rest of the world. Let's stop pretending that it is.
America is a nation of undereducated, overly religious. xenophobic children, and little more.The only exceptional thing is that for a nation of such utter infants it has so damn much power over others, power it is entirely unworthy of...
You'd be much happier in Mother Russia.

I don't deny the fact that exceptional people built this nation. That is without question. I'm proud of that. However, this idea that Americans of today are more exceptional than other people in this world is such non sense. Stupid, entitled, materialistic, and arrogant is what Americans are.

My god, just look at the Tea Party. There are foreigners who admire America, but when they look at the Tea Party, they just scoff or laugh. Tea baggers, in terms of intelligence, are much stupider than the average person the world over. They are also selfish, arrogant and racist. I mean this is the movement who bitches about government spending but also insists on ridiculous tax cuts. How can you respect people who don't understand the concept of revenue?

And yes, I do think there are some great Americans living today. I just don't think being American has anything to do with it.

In terms of citizens, America is not at all superior to the rest of the world. Let's stop pretending that it is.
I'll put my IQ up against yours any day son.

You will note that all of those who dismiss American exceptionalism seem to consider only themselves to be so.

Now we are talking about our EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM in the country literally falling apart in the last 50 or 60 years. I provide the following evidence. And all those aircraft carriers and SS airplanes were designed by people who finished school YEARS and YEARS ago.

Middle School Reading Lists 100 Years Ago vs. Today Better Ed

Case in point a terrific article about demonstrating the difference of what yester-years' children were required to read compared to today.

America is the greatest and most exceptional country the world has ever known.
A flat-out lie, many times over. But that's what you've been told to say, so you do...
Ever ventured outside your county, Heathen?
Many times. And this country is my country, not yours. You don't belong here.
Why would you say that? My damned grandmother was born on a reservation, asshole. Show me your ticket.

Hey genius, if you think rifts exist between left and right Americans, between conservative & liberal, just take your ass out of the US (even to Canada) for a week or two, and experience the fact that the rest of the world doesn't give a fuck about our internal ideologies. They hate our guts just because we're Americans, period.

A flat-out lie, many times over. But that's what you've been told to say, so you do...
You have a bad case of dumb ass, Jerk.
Hopefully, it's terminal.

Then don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

If you think it's better somewhere else,

Then why are you still here?

Canada will let you in, Mexico sucks fucking balls, but don't be a racist and go there.

You have a bad case of dumb ass, Jerk.
No, I speak the truths. This is a Liberal Nation founded by Liberals based upon Liberalism. It was never meant for your kind, so, leave...
What was Liberalism in the 18th century is hardly what is called Liberalism in the last half of the 20th and on into the 21st century. Ben Franklin wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

all that just to say you hate your fellow country men and women. man you have some deep seated hate inside of you. you need help

all that just to say you hate your fellow country men and women. man you have some deep seated hate inside of you. you need help
I think he lives in Seattle....

I don't care where he lives he needs to get a life. get out of politics it causes him that much anger and rage. that was frikken ugly

How do you know? That air craft carrier was just Launched 14 months ago

I don't care where he lives he needs to get a life. get out of politics it causes him that much anger and rage. that was frikken ugly
Superbowl joke, Steph.

Superbowl joke, Steph.

oh, I had the superbowl on but didn't really watch it. oh shoot, I just now got it...lol
you're bad and his post was scary ugly. I wouldn't want to cross paths with them after reading that.

America is a nation of undereducated, overly religious. xenophobic children, and little more.The only exceptional thing is that for a nation of such utter infants it has so damn much power over others, power it is entirely unworthy of...
That's why I detest liberal Democrap pukes.And if you don't like the country, you're free to leave, Jerk.
the guy is indeed a Jerk.....

the left/libs/dems can't seem to separate themselves for politics and life

I mean my gawd, all that hate heaped on a group of Americans (the tea party) all over POLITICS.

everyday we see how that saying might be true when they say: liberalism is a mental disorder

sheesh

Liberalism is what has dumbed down America.

Don't kid yourself, Brotch. :slap:

Foreigners today look to America for the riches that Liberals offer. Free everything just for the taking.

Tea baggers aren't selfish arrogant or racist. just because Liberal nut cases such as yourself declare it so...

America is for people who love freedom and democracy and who are willing to work and sacrifice for said same.

Not for people who wish to languish at the Liberal's teat.

Or Obama's cock.

Liberalism is what invented America.

Fixed it for ya bruh. :beer:
No actually America had to become strong before liberalism started to destroy it.

It really bugs me that the Leftwing feels compelled to apologize for America's greatness to the rest of the World.

It really bugs me that the Leftwing feels compelled to apologize for America's greatness to the rest of the World.
It's down right embarrassing we have idiots like obama and the op

Forum List

Back