It really bugs me the rightwing thinks Americans are "exceptional"

America is the greatest and most exceptional country the world has ever known.
A flat-out lie, many times over. But that's what you've been told to say, so you do...
Ever ventured outside your county, Heathen?
Many times. And this country is my country, not yours. You don't belong here.
You have a bad case of dumb ass, Jerk.
No, I speak the truths. This is a Liberal Nation founded by Liberals based upon Liberalism. It was never meant for your kind, so, leave...
You are ate up with stupid. Better commit yourself ASAP.

I don't deny the fact that exceptional people built this nation. That is without question. I'm proud of that. However, this idea that Americans of today are more exceptional than other people in this world is such non sense. Stupid, entitled, materialistic, and arrogant is what Americans are.

My god, just look at the Tea Party. There are foreigners who admire America, but when they look at the Tea Party, they just scoff or laugh. Tea baggers, in terms of intelligence, are much stupider than the average person the world over. They are also selfish, arrogant and racist. I mean this is the movement who bitches about government spending but also insists on ridiculous tax cuts. How can you respect people who don't understand the concept of revenue?

And yes, I do think there are some great Americans living today. I just don't think being American has anything to do with it.

In terms of citizens, America is not at all superior to the rest of the world. Let's stop pretending that it is.
America is a nation of undereducated, overly religious. xenophobic children, and little more.The only exceptional thing is that for a nation of such utter infants it has so damn much power over others, power it is entirely unworthy of...
You really shouldnt be so hard on yourself
I'm not, I'm hard on America and the ignorant children who populate it, but not nearly as much as required.

A flat-out lie, many times over. But that's what you've been told to say, so you do...
No, I speak the truths. This is a Liberal Nation founded by Liberals based upon Liberalism. It was never meant for your kind, so, leave...
All I ask is that you leave my country, the sooner the better. This isn't the place for you, and it was never meant to be.

I don't deny the fact that exceptional people built this nation. That is without question. I'm proud of that. However, this idea that Americans of today are more exceptional than other people in this world is such non sense. Stupid, entitled, materialistic, and arrogant is what Americans are.

My god, just look at the Tea Party. There are foreigners who admire America, but when they look at the Tea Party, they just scoff or laugh. Tea baggers, in terms of intelligence, are much stupider than the average person the world over. They are also selfish, arrogant and racist. I mean this is the movement who bitches about government spending but also insists on ridiculous tax cuts. How can you respect people who don't understand the concept of revenue?

And yes, I do think there are some great Americans living today. I just don't think being American has anything to do with it.

In terms of citizens, America is not at all superior to the rest of the world. Let's stop pretending that it is.
America is a nation of undereducated, overly religious. xenophobic children, and little more.The only exceptional thing is that for a nation of such utter infants it has so damn much power over others, power it is entirely unworthy of...
A group of under educated children with god like powers.
Godlike? Not in the slightest. The power comes from a blindness for evil, and their willingness to use whatever it takes to gain an advantage over others, the very idea that they are tasked to remake the world in their own image. Stupidity and arrogance, hence evil, incarnate.

Uneducated demon children?

Sounds like a Hollywood B movie script.

Are there pods in the basement?

America is the greatest and most exceptional country the world has ever known.

And a pompous, loony lib dumb ass at that.

That's bullshit. Many foreigners think we are turds and that isn't because they are envious.

You're BS is Bull Shit, most of the world looks up to the US moron, because you are too f'ing stupid to know it doesn't mean shit, stick your hatred of America up your ass, right next to your brain...

Fuck Off...

All I ask is that you leave my country, the sooner the better. This isn't the place for you, and it was never meant to be.
Go hump a stump, Peter Breath.

He isn't ... he just thinks of himself as exceptional.

Last edited:

A group of under educated children with god like powers.
Godlike? Not in the slightest. The power comes from a blindness for evil, and their willingness to use whatever it takes to gain an advantage over others, the very idea that they are tasked to remake the world in their own image. Stupidity and arrogance, hence evil, incarnate.

Uneducated demon children?

Sounds like a Hollywood B movie script.

Are there pods in the basement?
The pods would be an improvement...

I'm not, I'm hard on America and the ignorant children who populate it, but not nearly as much as required.
So you're the only exceptional person/thing about America?
Everyone and everything else is shit?

whatever

Because of these

And these

I feel like the idea of America's exceptionalism is inextricable for many people, largely conservatives, from patriotism. It's not really about America being objectively the best, it's about pride in your country. It's just rooting for your team. "Seahawks are the best!" "America is an exceptional nation!" You see it less with liberals, because for many reasons we reject what we think of as jingoism.

Then again, its not just politics that influences these things. I'm from a family of Atlanta Falcons fans, so my own team-rooting has always been more...cautiously optimistic. :lol:
So what about Obama's May 28th 2014 speech, he said he believe in American Exceptionalism
I'd love to hear your point.

whatever
Most humans are shit. Most Americans are flies on said thing.

whatever
Most humans are shit. Most Americans are flies on said thing.

You're welcome, Skidmark

I'll put my IQ up against yours any day son.

Forum List

Back