It really bugs me the rightwing thinks Americans are "exceptional"

I don't deny the fact that exceptional people built this nation. That is without question. I'm proud of that. However, this idea that Americans of today are more exceptional than other people in this world is such non sense. Stupid, entitled, materialistic, and arrogant is what Americans are.

My god, just look at the Tea Party. There are foreigners who admire America, but when they look at the Tea Party, they just scoff or laugh. Tea baggers, in terms of intelligence, are much stupider than the average person the world over. They are also selfish, arrogant and racist. I mean this is the movement who bitches about government spending but also insists on ridiculous tax cuts. How can you respect people who don't understand the concept of revenue?

And yes, I do think there are some great Americans living today. I just don't think being American has anything to do with it.

In terms of citizens, America is not at all superior to the rest of the world. Let's stop pretending that it is.
It really bugs me that the Leftwing feels compelled to apologize for America's greatness to the rest of the World.

We seem to see that more and more in this day and age. Yet, They take all the advantages of the country then run around putting us down. that is people with no HONOR in my book.

No wonder why the ISIS runs around chopping off heads and posts it,because they think we became a nation of pussys

The US leads the way in many areas. Why do you think so much of the world speaks English and the dollar was the standard of trade for so long? Because we aren't exceptional? Many Americans fall well short of any exceptionalism but as a country we are exceptional, there's no denying it. And would be even moreso if many liberals just moved away and fucked up some other country instead.

I don't deny the fact that exceptional people built this nation. That is without question. I'm proud of that. However, this idea that Americans of today are more exceptional than other people in this world is such non sense. Stupid, entitled, materialistic, and arrogant is what Americans are.

My god, just look at the Tea Party. There are foreigners who admire America, but when they look at the Tea Party, they just scoff or laugh. Tea baggers, in terms of intelligence, are much stupider than the average person the world over. They are also selfish, arrogant and racist. I mean this is the movement who bitches about government spending but also insists on ridiculous tax cuts. How can you respect people who don't understand the concept of revenue?

And yes, I do think there are some great Americans living today. I just don't think being American has anything to do with it.

In terms of citizens, America is not at all superior to the rest of the world. Let's stop pretending that it is.

It wasn't Americans that said that.
It was a Frenchman who said it and understood it.
You have no idea what he was talking about.

Americans educated at what the far-right calls "liberal" school ARE exceptional.

Like Barack Obama.

No wonder why the ISIS runs around chopping off heads and posts it,because they think we became a nation of pussys

Is that the same reason the number 1 head chopper offers (the Saudis) do it (chop off heads)?
You did know that the Saudis are real big supporters of chopping off heads. Right? Probably a Saudi sponsored terrorist that taught the ISIS terrorists how well that idea works.

such self awareness is really impressive.
>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<
isn't that the truth !!!
billy zero, zero, zero, has exactly zero, zero, zero, exceptionalism..., actually what lying commie on this forum has any exceptionalism ??
NOT A FUCKING ONE OF THEM !! :up: ... :lmao:

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<
isn't that the truth !!!
billy zero, zero, zero, has exactly zero, zero, zero, exceptionalism..., actually what lying commie on this forum has any exceptionalism ??

It seems to me you have to be a snob to belong in Democrat party. add in intolerant and looks down on everyone else who don't think or believe like they do

Is that the same reason the number 1 head chopper offers (the Saudis) do it (chop off heads)?
You did know that the Saudis are real big supporters of chopping off heads. Right? Probably a Saudi sponsored terrorist that taught the ISIS terrorists how well that idea works.
Yup think kid think, why did obama just Assinate bin laden? Instead of Brining him to justice? You know how much intel we could of gotten off him, with him facing the death penalty for a few years

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<
isn't that the truth !!!

It seems to me you have to be a snob to belong in Democrat party. add in intolerant and looks down on everyone else who don't think or believe like they do
That or a uncaring lazy ass.

Or my second shift maintenance guy, he is a self professed liberal makes around $25 bucks an hour and hates my ass becauae I come in walk the walk fix the machines he couldnt fix and fix old problems, he hates me with a passion, I forgot more stuff then he will ever Know with his colledge degree :)

Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall. Proverbs 16:18

Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall. Proverbs 16:18

And it explains the far left drones..

It really bugs me that the Leftwing feels compelled to apologize for America's greatness to the rest of the World.

We seem to see that more and more in this day and age. Yet, They take all the advantages of the country then run around putting us down. that is people with no HONOR in my book.
I hear people talking bad about the way they have to live here in this country.
Harping on our way of life and bitching bout the way things ought to be.
They love our milk and honey but they talk about some better way of living.
When you're running down my country, hoss, you're walking on the fighting side of me.
~Mr. Haggard

Not all Americans are exceptional....you being one of them.

Don't worry billy boy, you are not exceptional.

I'll put my IQ up against yours any day son.

You will note that all of those who dismiss American exceptionalism seem to consider only themselves to be so.

You are so right, they are arrogant assholes. That is what I find amusing in this thread. They think in terms of liberal exceptionalism, which we all know doesn't exist.

Forum List

Back