It needs to be a felony to kick out poll watchers.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
The poll watchers need to be instructed to call law enforcement and online news sites if they are barred from doing their job. It should also be a felony to interfere with them. The policeman would be away from the voting stations, except if a poll watcher is kicked out, they could quickly walk to a policeman to request assistance in resolving the issue.

Last edited:
The poll watchers need to be instructed to call law enforcement and online news sites if they are barred from doing their job. It should also be a felony to interfere with them. The policeman would be away from the voting stations, except if a poll watcher is kicked out, they could quickly walk to a policeman to request assistance in resolving the issue.
Needs to be felony to make accusations of fraud with no proof months before a election

It already is a crime and is why the unofficial "watchers" were kept away from the actual poll workers.

Poll watchers are not needed. That is why you have poll Judges. Watchers are a Republican invention. I never saw a Democratic poll watcher.

It already is a crime and is why the unofficial "watchers" were kept away from the actual poll workers.
Show me the law for that! As a long time Poll worker I never saw a watcher until Republicans came up with that brilliant idea.

Go work at the polls then spout. It is a long,hard day made up of volunteers who care about elections!

You prefer a Police state, yet are too lazy to donate a day to work at the polls?

Show me the law for that! As a long time Poll worker I never saw a watcher until Republicans came up with that brilliant idea. Go work at the polls then spout. It is a long, hard day made up of volunteers who care about elections!
I voted for many years in Baltimore, where Republicans rarely win anything, but always had poll watchers at the polling places. Dedication isn't the question; it was the motives of the self-appointed "watchers". They were there to intimidate. It's a tactic which we saw the culmination of on 1/6.

Show me the law for that! As a long time Poll worker I never saw a watcher until Republicans came up with that brilliant idea. Go work at the polls then spout. It is a long, hard day made up of volunteers who care about elections!
I voted for many years in Baltimore, where Republicans rarely win anything, but always had poll watchers at the polling places. Dedication isn't the question; it was the motives of the self-appointed "watchers". They were there to intimidate. It's a tactic which we saw the culmination of on 1/6.
You voted in a place where they count the votes as you voted?

Poll watchers are not needed. That is why you have poll Judges. Watchers are a Republican invention. I never saw a Democratic poll watcher.

Imagine that. The left doesn't like poll watchers. I wonder why.

I never found poll watchers intimidating, except the again I wasn't committing voter fraud.

Because I was an honest Judge and so were my Republican friends. We made sure things were run according to the law. We respected each other!

I never found poll watchers intimidating, except the again I wasn't committing voter fraud.

We never had a problem with them. A couple actually helped us during busy Presidential elections. Doing things that did not interfere.

I can remember when y'all found "poll watchers" intimidating.

new-black-panthers.jpg

I guess you prefer the "Children of the Corn" type?

3000.jpeg

Who said they did not like poll watchers? We were nice to them, they reciprocated. We only had them in Presidential elections. But I had no problems. They said themselves they were not needed. We just let them do certain things because they wanted to. Were bored.

Forum List

Back