It May Be Time for the 25th Amendment Solution

Given the reports coming out of the White House and the TImes Op-Ed...it certainly looks like we have a President with severe mental issues.

I don't relish the idea of Pence...but at least he's not a raving lunatic
It is definitely time to invoke Section 4 of the 25th Amendment.
Is that the I’m butt hurt and I lost the election and can’t stop crying about it section?

Did we amend the constitution after the election?
The left seems to think so.

I doubt that. They don’t do much thinking at all.

I’m sure they feel like it is though
They have two of everything. One for them and one for us. Moral codes Constitiutions etc.

Given the reports coming out of the White House and the TImes Op-Ed...it certainly looks like we have a President with severe mental issues.

When all attempts at bringing President Trump down fail, regurgitate old news stories about bringing him down that failed.

We don't exercise the 25th Amendment because the person you voted for lost.

No, we excercise it when the person in the office is clearly mentally unstable.

Do you think that Trump's behavior is acceptable? If your boss conducted himself like that, would you still want to work at your job?

No, I think his behavior is quite childish at times, but it in no way merits impeachment and any attempts to do so without criminal cause will backfire.

If the 25th Amendment authorized the incarceration of every Hollywood celebrity who threatens the President or a member of the cabinet or congress the next year Academy Awards might be held in San Quentin.

Wishing it so and it actually happening

Where I come from we call that the Wish in one hand, and shit in the other game.

True.

The 25th Amendment is a "Break Glass Only in Case of Emergency" mechanism to deal with a dysfunctional President, unfit for high office.

The time is fast drawing near, to invoke the 25th, for the sake of the Republic and its People and their representative democracy.

God Save the Republic.

True.

The 25th Amendment is a "Break Glass Only in Case of Emergency" mechanism to deal with a dysfunctional President, unfit for high office.

The time is fast drawing near, to invoke the 25th, for the sake of the Republic and its People and their representative democracy.

God Save the Republic.
You cannot invoke the 25th amendment. No matter how much you want to. No matter how much you cry. You cannot invoke the 25th amendment.

WHY is it that time?

...because a lying, deceitful, con artist faux Woo woo told you so. :p Bwuhahaha!

You need medication for the Trump derangement.

No, I think his behavior is quite childish at times, but it in no way merits impeachment and any attempts to do so without criminal cause will backfire.

I would half agree with you. I don't think, at least until Mueller files his report, we have evidence of the criminal activity required for impeachment.

But we were talking about the 25th Amendment, which just requires finding he is unfit for office, which he clearly is. Even his own staff thinks so.

True.

God Save the Republic.

I thought you were cool with Trump as long as he was going after Mexicans.

Hillary would have been a perfectly fine president.
The felon who gave 6 foreign entities TOP Secret data with her illegal server, who sold Russia 20% of the US supply of Uranium, who abandoned Americans to needlessly die...?

Put the crack pipe down....

It is definitely time to invoke Section 4 of the 25th Amendment.
This is the actual language: unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office,
Trump is not "unable" to do the job. He has been doing it. People don't like some of his decisions and some of his behavior, but he IS doing the job. Unless you've got some specific examples of NOT doing his job.

Forum List

Back