It looks like the GOP has its strategy

I said no such thing in 111.

He asked a question, I answered it. I offered no commentary on the last election.

Learn to read, Dimbulb.
You implied that elections in these states were not fair. (They would be if there were Trump supporting SOS). That would include the last one.

You either need to brush up on your posting skills...or smoke some more weed.

You implied that elections in these states were not fair. (They would be if there were Trump supporting SOS). That would include the last one.

You either need to brush up on your posting skills...or smoke some more weed.
I implied no such thing. It was a simple two word answer. HE implied in his OP that there wouldn't be fair elections if Republicans held those offices. You really are an idiot. :auiqs.jpg:

Ya have to think like they do in the alternate universe.
The "alternate universe"?
The one where chicks can have dicks, where white people are America's greatest threat and blacks are America's greatest asset, where America's sovereignty is despised by "Americans", where wealthy foreign invaders can get free healthcare when middle class Americans living week to week can't, where the First Amendment is hated, where too much patriotism is racist and xenophobic, where incompetent almost dead dudes win presidential elections because they're "nice".
Is that the "alternate universe" you speak of?

The one where chicks can have dicks, where white people are America's greatest threat and blacks are America's greatest asset, where America's sovereignty is despised by "Americans", where wealthy foreign invaders can get free healthcare when middle class Americans living week to week can't, where the First Amendment is hated, where too much patriotism is racist and xenophobic, where incompetent almost dead dudes win presidential elections because they're "nice".
You bet.

It's not about who casts the votes. It's about who counts the votes.

Many of us were wrong about 2016. I sure as hell was. One reason is that many of us stupidly assumed that Obama's elections were a sign of permanent demographic changes in America that would inevitably lead to corresponding changes in elections going forward.

It looks like the GOP has a plan for that.

Wielding his never-before-seen-in-America intraparty power, 45 is backing obedient Trumpsters who are running for a specific state office. It could be said that this office could become the second most powerful position in the country: Secretary of State. The person who has the most control over a state's electoral process.

Is it safe to assume that GOP candidates for Secretary of State in swing states will be given huge national support going forward? What would it look like today if obedient Trumpsters were Secretary of State in Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, etc.? Evidently the GOP has figured that one out.

:popcorn:

Mac & Cheese, congratulations!! You made it to the second paragraph until you mentioned Trump. :thup: The quivering anticipation you felt must have been delicious. My guess is clean up on aisle six. Am I right? :lol:

Pace yourself little buddy. You have years to nurture your obsession.

Mac & Cheese, congratulations!! You made it to the second paragraph until you mentioned Trump. :thup: The quivering anticipation you felt must have been delicious. My guess is clean up on aisle six. Am I right? :lol:

Pace yourself little buddy. You have years to nurture your obsession.
I do enjoy your fixation on me.

Always a good sign.

:hhello:

Many of us were wrong about 2016. I sure as hell was. One reason is that many of us stupidly assumed that Obama's elections were a sign of permanent demographic changes in America that would inevitably lead to corresponding changes in elections going forward.

Wielding his never-before-seen-in-America intraparty power, 45 is backing obedient Trumpsters who are running for a specific state office. It could be said that this office could become the second most powerful position in the country: Secretary of State. The person who has the most control over a state's electoral process.

Is it safe to assume that GOP candidates for Secretary of State in swing states will be given huge national support going forward? What would it look like today if obedient Trumpsters were Secretary of State in Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, etc.? Evidently the GOP has figured that one out.

If the Secretary of State in any state does not follow their own election laws, how can you say that it was a fair election? Making up the rules as they went because of COVID was the standard modus operandi of the Democrats to cover their inexplicable fraud.

GOP candidates if elected, can be expected to follow the law.

Except for his personality, what did Trump do to you?
For me it was giving / supporting jobs for un qualified or under qualified people, Backing Mitch slamming Republicans into judgeships, based only on party support not ability to do an unbiased job. Giving jobs based ONLY on donations to the party. Both party's do this but never to the extremes the Trump administration did. Plus many needed jobs went unfilled that were not part of the game plan. Making party or personality more important than finding good solutions is not in my or OUR best interest.

Of course. Voter fraud is a nonexistent problem, and the logistics of it are prohibitive anyway. The only effective election fraud is to throw out batches of votes or to ignore the vote count and change the EC votes.

And since the GOP has gone so far right that it can only double- and triple-down on unpopular ideas and candidates, they cannot and will not try the strategy of appealing to more voters to win elections.

So they choose fraud. And one of the most important parts of this strategy is to gaslight their base and put on performance art in accusing everyone else of fraud.

Thank You for concisely summing up the thinking of your average Trump supporter. :)
I always thought Trump and his supporters had no balls. MAGA was always bullshit.
America has always been great, even when it had Republican Presidents in the past.
That red hat should read Make America White Again..because that's what it truly means.
Nobody dark are different need apply. :auiqs.jpg:

Thank You for concisely summing up the thinking of your average Trump supporter. :)
I always thought Trump and his supporters had no balls. MAGA was always bullshit.
America has always been great, even when it had Republican Presidents in the past.
That red hat should read Make America White Again..because that's what it truly means.
Nobody dark are different need apply. :auiqs.jpg:
If you didn't vote for Veggie Joe, you ain't black, right?

Oh, your confused? Well, let's get in the way back machine shall we?

Soros isn't doing anything big business hasn't been doing for the republicans forever. You just can't fathom why a super-rich political manipulator is not shoving piles of money at your guys.
Oh, is that it? Well, then why the outrage over Republican's taking a page from your side then?

Oh, so I am anti Semitic if I bring up a fact about Geo. Soros?
No, it's just that anti-semitism is the reason you have been spoonfed -- and regurgitate -- so much embarrassing nonsense about him. Basically, you are too ignorant and too much of a bottom-feeder in the Soros 'spiracy universe to understand the anti-semitism. Not exactly something to be proud of.

No, it's just that anti-semitism is the reason you have been spoonfed -- and regurgitate -- so much embarrassing nonsense about him. Basically, you are too ignorant and too much of a bottom-feeder in the Soros 'spiracy universe to understand the anti-semitism. Not exactly something to be proud of.
Soros is a Nazi collaborator.

New Topics

Forum List

Back