It Is Time to Present Real and Credible Evidence of Election fraud or Admit Reality, Trump is lying about Voter fraud that never happened

If you review my posts you will see that I have been critical of both political parties.
Yea right you make 1 small criticism of republicans then spend all your time defending republicans and criticizing dems.

What a joke.

There was no voter fraud and Trump lost every court case in the entire country, and now his attorneys are being censured for lying and also admitting there was no fraud.

You have no credible evidence of fraud and all the courts have seen the fake evidence and ruled no fraud.

In those convictions, did it add up to enough to reverse any state's winner?

We don't know

Has the courts reversed any election results from Trump suits?

The courts never will ... but that doesn't mean it dodn't happen.

Thank you and Joe for proving what I have repeatedly said:

Democrats and snowflakes used tp scream 'VOTER FRAUD DOESN'T EXIST, DOESN'T HAPPEN!'

NOW you sceam, 'NOT ENOUGH TO MATTER happens.'

You lied / were wrong the 1st time....

We don't know

The courts never will ... but that doesn't mean it dodn't happen.

Thank you and Joe for proving what I have repeatedly said:

Democrats and snowflakes used tp scream 'VOTER FRAUD DOESN'T EXIST, DOESN'T HAPPEN!'

NOW you sceam, 'NOT ENOUGH TO MATTER happens.'

You lied / were wrong the 1st time....
Why did AG Barr say no fraud?
Why did the people at fox news say no fraud?
Why did Dept of homeland security and Dept of justice say no fraud?
Why did GOP Election officials like the one from GA say no fraud? With Trump's highly incriminating phone call begging for votes??
Why did every court in all of America say no fraud, with judges looking at the evidence and specifically writing that it was not credible at all?
Why did Jenna Ellis admit she lied about fraud and accept censure for that lying?? If there was fraud she would not be censured and admitting she lied.
Why did Trump's own daughter say no fraud??

We have every credible entity in the entire US including the courts, dept of justice, heads of political parties, election officials, even Trump's own attorneys. etc.
You have absolutely nobody credible at all on your side claiming fraud, all you have is disgravced Sydney Powell, Giuliani, and the My Pillow Guy.

Why did AG Barr say no fraud?
Why did the people at fox news say no fraud?
Why did Dept of homeland security and Dept of justice say no fraud?
Why did GOP Election officials like the one from GA say no fraud? With Trump's highly incriminating phone call begging for votes??
Why did every court in all of America say no fraud, with judges looking at the evidence and specifically writing that it was not credible at all?
Why did Jenna Ellis admit she lied about fraud and accept censure for that lying?? If there was fraud she would not be censured and admitting she lied.
Why did Trump's own daughter say no fraud??

We have every credible entity in the entire US including the courts, dept of justice, heads of political parties, election officials, even Trump's own attorneys. etc.
You have absolutely nobody credible at all on your side claiming fraud, all you have is disgravced Sydney Powell, Giuliani, and the My Pillow Guy.
download.jpeg-3.jpg

:itsok:

See exactly

I have just destroyed you. I have shot down voter fraud completely. You have no rebuttal.

I have given voter fraud the death blow and all you can do is post a meme.

I bring vicious facts, you bring memes.

There is no credible facts to support voter fraud at all. Voter fraud has been completely debunked.

Yea right you make 1 small criticism of republicans then spend all your time defending republicans and criticizing dems.

What a joke.

There was no voter fraud and Trump lost every court case in the entire country, and now his attorneys are being censured for lying and also admitting there was no fraud.

You have no credible evidence of fraud and all the courts have seen the fake evidence and ruled no fraud.
Unlike you I criticize both parties when it is deserving. You are a liberal with only a narrow point of view so I ignore most of your comments.

Unlike you I criticize both parties when it is deserving. You are a liberal with only a narrow point of view so I ignore most of your comments.
yea nice try.
All you do is defend republicans and criticize dems and then try to act like an independent. Nobody is buying your bullshit

yea nice try.
All you do is defend republicans and criticize dems and then try to act like an independent. Nobody is buying your bullshit
You are wrong about that. You are so blinded by your ideology that you don't know fact from fiction.

yea nice try.
Thanks for proving Blaster's point with that emotional , opinionated response

You keep lying to yourself like that, if it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy!
Either show some evidence that I said anything that was a lie, or else keep quiet.

Don't wanna take a quiz about the evidence, huh ? What a surprise!

His star witness is.... Sydney Powell !!!!!

that's the level of bull shit he has, and all the courts saw it and rejected it.

He thinks the courts rejected Trump's evidence because they are "in on the steal" and biased against Trump, so Trump has this magic evidence that will make him president, but all the courts rejected it because they are paid off...

laughable
NO the courts did NOT see it. They never looked at it, but you knew that. My "star witness" is enough evidence of 2020 election fraud that it would take you a week to read.

You purport to know all about Sidney Powell's testimony. And one of Sidney Powell's testimonies came from Dr. Andrew Appel. You called it "bullshit".
Tell us what Appel said. Want was "bullshit" (your word) about his written and sworn testimony ?

My guess is we're going to see yet another DODGE on this challenge, and only more blabbering about the "courts". Ho hum. :biggrin:

I'm not in denial. Of course there was some individual voter fraud.

But there was no planned or systematic or coordinated election fraud that could change the results of the winner of the election thru the electoral college or popular vote.... He would need to reverse the wins if 3 to 4 states, in a COURT OF LAW.... in order to win.... And under the rules of every election, he had to do it at the latest, before the electors voted in Mid December....

Any which way but loose, the then President Trump, lost his re-election.... Fair and Square....as fair and square can be, in an election... with 160 plus million voting....

He, and his minions of lawyers and co conspirators, are lying to you....
You should be ashamed of yourself for posting somethng like this. Disgusting.

The Big Lie is the total undoing of all credibility for republicans. Still to this day, they can't man up and admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud despite losing all court cases and all audits and all the people at Fox News admitting behind the scens that Trump is lying about fraud that never happened, these people still cling to the Big Lie.

Any so called evidence presented has been fake news lies that got completely rejected by all courts with Trump appointed judges rejecting it and saying it is all lies.
Sydney Powell and Giuliani have been outed as frauds with their bold and fabricated claims of Dominion voting machine fraud that is about to cost Fox News $1.8 B in a defamation law suit.

It is time for Trump supporters to either present this evidence of fraud or shut up and admit that there was no fraud.
I fully expect all trump supporters to not be able to present any credible evidence of fraud (per usual) and still not admit there was no fraud. They are in too deep and married to the big lie.
march 1, 2023. i double checked.

lol

Forum List

Back