It is so nice to have an adult in charge once again

Some of these characters are being paid to be here and spam elsewhere. Like the protesters that suddenly end up in the same place at the same time by some quirk of fate.

Some of these characters are being paid to be here and spam elsewhere. Like the protesters that suddenly end up in the same place at the same time by some quirk of fate.
How do I land a job like that?!? I'd love to get paid to act like an idiot and have all of my facts wrong! :laugh:

He destroyed the U.S. economy - earning the distinction of having among the highest unemployment averages of any president in U.S. history.
The first time you said that, he could be chalked up to a simple mistake. You are pretty brain-dead and may not of known any better. But now that it's been brought to your attention that Ronald Reagan had a higher average unemployment rate and yet you continue to repeat this lie proves you're nothing but a bald-faced liar.

I suppose this is an advantage of not having any credibility at all. You can lie as much as you want and it doesn't matter at all to you.

right, obozo helped create millions of part time, minimum wage, no benefit jobs. What a great president. :wtf:
Which of course, has nothing to do with the OP lying through his keyboard, claiming Obama had the highest average unemployment rate; when in fact, Reagan's was higher and Ford's was even higher than Reagan's.

As far as the bullshit you just posted...

casselman-datalab-jobsday-4.png

If you rightards didn't lie, you'd have nothing at all to post.

that chart proves nothing. it shows new jobs. it does not show new jobs vs new job seekers. if 10 jobs are created but 20 people are looking for jobs, the job creation numbers mean nothing.

But we understand, you libs spin stats as fast as you make them up.

BTW, its cold, its winter. Man is not changing the climate of planet earth.
Dumbfuck, it shows virtually all of the job growth was full time jobs. In stark contrast to your idiotic lie that Obama created millions of part time jobs. :cuckoo:

Pay attention, that graph only shows new jobs created. It does not show new jobs vs new job seekers. In case you missed it, our population grows every day and there are more people in the job market every day. Additionally, the obozo admin changed the definition of full time from 40 hours per week to 30 hours per week. Now, why do you think they did that?

responding only to your comment about republicans dumbing down education. What party does the teachers union support? what party do most left wing college profs support?

The teachers aren't setting the cirriculum, buying the textbooks or purchasing the supplies. That's done by your state governments, which the last time I looked, were by and large, Republicans.

This is where your entire "liberal education" argument goes into the toilet. And the states with the lowest test scores, are red states. Teachers don't decide what they will and will not teach - they teach to the courses set by the states - Republican states. The idea that the left controls education is a false as the idea that tax cuts create jobs.

more BS. The teachers union exists in every state and lobbies legislatures to put in the curriculum that their left wing leaders want.

they are still our allies. The difference is that now they understand that its a two way street, and the entire world will be better off because of it.
Is that your best guess?

nope, its the truth.
Based on what and who? The truth has to have some source. I don't deal with wild ass hunches like the one you want to push at me.

the world is always a safer place when we have a strong US president. Look back at history if you doubt that.
Look back at 9-11, the IRAQ invasions and Afghanistan. A lot of people didn't think the world was so safe under BOOSH! And we know damn well our bank accounts and the environment are not safe when republicans are in power,

9/11 happened because Clinton castrated our intelligence services. It was planned way before Bush took office.

Iraq was a mistake. I blame both parties because both authorized and funded that fiasco.

Afghanistan was retaliation for 9/11. History will judge whether it was effective

My bank account did just fine during the Bush years, and the Obama years. Smart people adjust so that the actions of any president don't affect their money.

Now, the famous "man made global warming" (now climate change since the data do not show warming). Its BS, its a hoax. Man may be polluting the planet, but that pollution is not changing the climate.

Service jobs... shit pay. Service jobs are for those starting out in adult life... you know beginners jobs not careers.

No, not true either. There are 5 million jobs in the US going begging because idiots like you don't have enough education to do them. What you need is re-training, not jobs. The jobs are there - the workers, not so much.

Duh, how many of those great new jobs are being taken by illegal aliens who send most of the money back to mexico and central America?

You don't need a lot of training to pick tomatoes and cabbage. Americans have just become too lazy to do real work. why work for $350/week when you can get $300/week for sitting on your ass? The system is broken.
How many?

And don't make shit up -- prove your numbers.

well, there are around 11 million illegal aliens in our country. How many of them are working? Answer that and you will answer your question.

Have you seen Darling Donald's taxpayer entertainment bill?
He doesn't have one. Unfortunately, Barack Obama ate up the "taxpayer entertainment" tab for the next 72 presidents. I think he exceeded several trillion dollars or something like that. Constantly flying to Hawaii, buying rare wines at Martha's Vineyard, and playing golf every single day at Augusta will really drive up a tab.

But hey - those community organizers sure had a good time! They got to do a ton of stuff that they wouldn't have otherwise been able to. And really, at the end of the day, that's all that matters. :doubt:
Trump has already racked up more in travel expenses in his first month than Obama did in his first year.

prove it

He doesn't have one. Unfortunately, Barack Obama ate up the "taxpayer entertainment" tab for the next 72 presidents. I think he exceeded several trillion dollars or something like that. Constantly flying to Hawaii, buying rare wines at Martha's Vineyard, and playing golf every single day at Augusta will really drive up a tab.

But hey - those community organizers sure had a good time! They got to do a ton of stuff that they wouldn't have otherwise been able to. And really, at the end of the day, that's all that matters. :doubt:
Trump has already racked up more in travel expenses in his first month than Obama did in his first year.

prove it

I'll put the Fox News Broadcast at the top:

Trump has spent approximately $10 million in travel expenses already, report says

In a month, the Trump family has cost taxpayers almost as much as the Obamas did in a year

Trump family’s elaborate lifestyle is a ‘logistical nightmare’ — at taxpayer expense

How do I land a job like that?!? I'd love to get paid to act like an idiot and have all of my facts wrong! :laugh:

You already having all of the facts wrong down pat. If only you could get someone to pay you for that. Trump seems to be the only one willing to pay people to be consistently wrong. And he is having trouble finding people to fill cabinet jobs.

You already having all of the facts wrong down pat. If only you could get someone to pay you for that. Trump seems to be the only one willing to pay people to be consistently wrong. And he is having trouble finding people to fill cabinet jobs.
...one lie after the other. It's what you do. Which position isn't he nominating a candidate for?

responding only to your comment about republicans dumbing down education. What party does the teachers union support? what party do most left wing college profs support?

The teachers aren't setting the cirriculum, buying the textbooks or purchasing the supplies. That's done by your state governments, which the last time I looked, were by and large, Republicans.

This is where your entire "liberal education" argument goes into the toilet. And the states with the lowest test scores, are red states. Teachers don't decide what they will and will not teach - they teach to the courses set by the states - Republican states. The idea that the left controls education is a false as the idea that tax cuts create jobs.

more BS. The teachers union exists in every state and lobbies legislatures to put in the curriculum that their left wing leaders want.

Teacher's do not determine the curriculum. That's what the States do. Remember all of the hoopla in Texas when the state ordered text books that said that slaves were "immigrants" to American, and ignored the genocide of the natives.

Red States have starved education to the point where no one in their right mind would spend money on a 6 years college education and go into teaching. They'd be in debt until the ends of their days. They want the system to fail so they are deliberately creating an expensive, inefficient system that they can demonize and destroy it. Blaming the teachers for the bureaucrats' decisions as to resources used and the curriculum taught, is just one of the many lies they tell.

In Colonial Times, states needed the power to determine what was being taught in their home states because the skills required to work and succeed in New England were different to those needed in North Carolina. But in today's technological age, when families moving from state to state is the rule rather than the exception, there does need to be a common core of math, science and history so students can move with ease and not have their education turning upside down in the process. There are also basic skills in technology, math and science which are needed as we moved forward into the computer age, and leave the cowboy economy behind. Those are common throughout the world.

prove it

I'll put the Fox News Broadcast at the top:

Trump has spent approximately $10 million in travel expenses already, report says

In a month, the Trump family has cost taxpayers almost as much as the Obamas did in a year

Trump family’s elaborate lifestyle is a ‘logistical nightmare’ — at taxpayer expense

Just one comment: So what? Which of our presidents has not spent money on travel and security? You do know that Trump is not taking any salary, right?

Teacher's do not determine the curriculum. That's what the States do. Remember all of the hoopla in Texas when the state ordered text books that said that slaves were "immigrants" to American, and ignored the genocide of the natives.

Red States have starved education to the point where no one in their right mind would spend money on a 6 years college education and go into teaching. They'd be in debt until the ends of their days. They want the system to fail so they are deliberately creating an expensive, inefficient system that they can demonize and destroy it. Blaming the teachers for the bureaucrats' decisions as to resources used and the curriculum taught, is just one of the many lies they tell.

In Colonial Times, states needed the power to determine what was being taught in their home states because the skills required to work and succeed in New England were different to those needed in North Carolina. But in today's technological age, when families moving from state to state is the rule rather than the exception, there does need to be a common core of math, science and history so students can move with ease and not have their education turning upside down in the process. There are also basic skills in technology, math and science which are needed as we moved forward into the computer age, and leave the cowboy economy behind. Those are common throughout the world.

Where do you get this crap? Are you saying that common core is a state by state program? was Michelle Obama's lunch menu a state by state program? Why do we have a federal dept of education if its all done by the states? I would agree with eliminating the dept of education, would you?

wrong on all counts. the positions are not filled because the obstructionist dems are dragging their feet.

Putting Obama in the same category as your pathological liar is hilarious and worthy of something only a meathead like you would say.
That's why the left-wing media went on record stating that the Bush Administration was more transparent than the Obama Administration - because Obama was so "honest"?!?

The man who went around the nation adamantly stating "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor" and "if you like your plan, you can keep your plan" despite the fact that White House emails show he knew that was a blatant lie.

If you were to compile a list of the worst pathological liars in history it would look like this:

1. Hitlery Clinton
2. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
3. Bill Clinton
4. Harry Ried
5. Nancy Pelosi
6. Cas Sunstein
7. Barack Obama
8. Anthony Weiner
9. Richard Nixon
10. Dianne Feinstein

Trump wouldn't even make the top 25 you moron.
Only one republican. No you're not too much a partisan hack.
Funny you don't have the president of Pathological Liars Anonymous on that list.
Even he says Trump lies more than he can keep up with.

wrong on all counts. the positions are not filled because the obstructionist dems are dragging their feet.
The obstructionist DEMOCRATS? You didn't just say that. Ever hear of Merrick Garland?
And did you already forget the republicans obstructed Obama for 8 long years? They even obstructed bills they were in favor of but then changed their minds when Obama favored them.
Paybacks are a bitch.

The obstructionist DEMOCRATS? You didn't just say that. Ever hear of Merrick Garland?
And did you already forget the republicans obstructed Obama for 8 long years? They even obstructed bills they were in favor of but then changed their minds when Obama favored them.
Paybacks are a bitch.

no SC appointee has gotten a congressional vote in the last year of a presidential term. No matter which party has been in power. So BS to your first point

Obama had both houses of congress his first two years, what did he do? the worst piece of partisan legislation in the history of this country, Obamacare

Harry Reid sat on 300 bills that were passed by the house, he was the king of obstruction.

Yes, payback is a bitch, and Trump is enacting it as you dems continue to self-destruct.

The first time you said that, he could be chalked up to a simple mistake. You are pretty brain-dead and may not of known any better. But now that it's been brought to your attention that Ronald Reagan had a higher average unemployment rate and yet you continue to repeat this lie proves you're nothing but a bald-faced liar.

I suppose this is an advantage of not having any credibility at all. You can lie as much as you want and it doesn't matter at all to you.

right, obozo helped create millions of part time, minimum wage, no benefit jobs. What a great president. :wtf:
Which of course, has nothing to do with the OP lying through his keyboard, claiming Obama had the highest average unemployment rate; when in fact, Reagan's was higher and Ford's was even higher than Reagan's.

As far as the bullshit you just posted...

casselman-datalab-jobsday-4.png

If you rightards didn't lie, you'd have nothing at all to post.

that chart proves nothing. it shows new jobs. it does not show new jobs vs new job seekers. if 10 jobs are created but 20 people are looking for jobs, the job creation numbers mean nothing.

But we understand, you libs spin stats as fast as you make them up.

BTW, its cold, its winter. Man is not changing the climate of planet earth.
Dumbfuck, it shows virtually all of the job growth was full time jobs. In stark contrast to your idiotic lie that Obama created millions of part time jobs. :cuckoo:

Pay attention, that graph only shows new jobs created. It does not show new jobs vs new job seekers. In case you missed it, our population grows every day and there are more people in the job market every day. Additionally, the obozo admin changed the definition of full time from 40 hours per week to 30 hours per week. Now, why do you think they did that?
As always, you're fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

Obama defined part time as 30 hours for ACA. Moron... that has absolutely nothing to do with the BLS's tracking of part timers. That still requires a minimum of 35 hours a week, just as it always has.

Is that your best guess?

nope, its the truth.
Based on what and who? The truth has to have some source. I don't deal with wild ass hunches like the one you want to push at me.

the world is always a safer place when we have a strong US president. Look back at history if you doubt that.
Look back at 9-11, the IRAQ invasions and Afghanistan. A lot of people didn't think the world was so safe under BOOSH! And we know damn well our bank accounts and the environment are not safe when republicans are in power,

9/11 happened because Clinton castrated our intelligence services. It was planned way before Bush took office.

Iraq was a mistake. I blame both parties because both authorized and funded that fiasco.

Afghanistan was retaliation for 9/11. History will judge whether it was effective

My bank account did just fine during the Bush years, and the Obama years. Smart people adjust so that the actions of any president don't affect their money.

Now, the famous "man made global warming" (now climate change since the data do not show warming). Its BS, its a hoax. Man may be polluting the planet, but that pollution is not changing the climate.
Yeah, it was planned in 1998. Clinton thwarted that attack. They tried again a few years later and with Bush asleep at the wheel, pulled it off.

Service jobs... shit pay. Service jobs are for those starting out in adult life... you know beginners jobs not careers.

No, not true either. There are 5 million jobs in the US going begging because idiots like you don't have enough education to do them. What you need is re-training, not jobs. The jobs are there - the workers, not so much.

Duh, how many of those great new jobs are being taken by illegal aliens who send most of the money back to mexico and central America?

You don't need a lot of training to pick tomatoes and cabbage. Americans have just become too lazy to do real work. why work for $350/week when you can get $300/week for sitting on your ass? The system is broken.
How many?

And don't make shit up -- prove your numbers.

well, there are around 11 million illegal aliens in our country. How many of them are working? Answer that and you will answer your question.
LOLOL

Why would I answer the question I asked you? You obviously have no clue. Thanks for confirming what I already suspected -- you just made shit up again.

Forum List

Back