It is ok to be LGBT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it amazing how the public is so susceptible to being conditioned to accept things they ordinarily wouldn't accept?

That's exactly what happens when people don't have a firm foundation.
Sacrifice Has No Merit; It Is Nothing But Brown-Nosing

The greatest slavishness is getting a good job just because you can go four years without a job, which is all college "education" means. An awakened people would ask of the economic bullies, "You want us to do WHAT???"

This class-biased indentured servitude is the very definition of The Big Lie.

The enemy is smart and cunning... That's why half-lies are being pushed, because the enemy knows that the most effective lies are lies that are half-truths.
Homo-Sexual Is a Contradiction in Terms (#StupidSpeak: "an Oxymoron")

Such as "Marriage Is Between a Male and Female" instead of the whole truth that sex itself is only between a male and female. The hired Conservative yackers are compromised because their own brats are the most influential Gayists, such as Mary Cheney.

One-word oxymorons:

"gay" - There is NOTHING "gay" about homosexuals. They are violent, hateful, brutish, and murderous. A number of mass murderers were homosexuals.
The top nine U.S. male serial killers were all homosexuals:

* Randy Kraft – 67

* Donald Harvey claimed 37 victims in Kentucky;

* John Wayne Gacy raped and killed 33 boys in Chicago, burying them under his house and in his yard;

* Patrick Kearney accounted for 32, cutting his victims into small pieces after sex and leaving them in trash bags along the Los Angeles freeways;

* Bruce Davis molested and killed 27 young men and boys in Illinois;

* A gay sex-murder-torture ring (Corll-Henley-Brooks) sent 28 Texas teenagers to their grave

Juan Corona was convicted of murdering 25 migrant workers (he "made love" with their corpses.)

Jeffrey Dahmer – 15 or more
William Bonin – 14

The four lines of evidence were consistent with previous findings suggesting that homosexual activity may be associated with a lifespan shortened by 20 to 30 years.- Psychol Rep. 1998 Dec;83(3 Pt 1):847-66.

Next one-word oxymoron: "feminist"

There is nothing "feminine" about feminists. They're ugly, generally fat, and could not attract a man if they threw away handfuls of money.

Then there is "liberal":

Nothing about liberals is liberal except their penchant for doing evil and destroying America. They do evil things very liberally.

"art"

I had a website exposing the lie of "art" as it has been called in the twentieth century but the censors of Google took down my websites as they are terribly offended by truth and facts. The antonym of "art" is "artifice" which is another word for a fraud.
Take Pablo Picasso's junk, please.

Tell yourself what you want, and its alright in the sense that I really don't care what people want to be....as long as they dont try to force their wackoness on me.

And it wasnt just any God who created us, and everyone will one day discover just what problems He might have with their strange decisions.
Well, well!! This is certainly predictable. Four posts in from a heartfelt and thoughtful post touting equality, and someone has to invoke the well worn “as long as they don’t force it on me” idiocy. Tell us, what has ever been forced on you? I’m going to guess that no one has tried to get you to have gay sex or to convince you that you’re trans, so it must be something more subtle.

Before I go on, I must make note of the fact that you said that you “don't care what people want to be” demonstrating a profound ignorance. It is not about what anyone wants to be. It is about who they are as human beings. Get that ? HUMAN BEINGS who happen to be different in some way, while being more like you in more than you care to know.. You reference to their “ wackoness” whatever the fuck that means is also offensive.

Now, back to the issue “forcing it on you” Lets see :

Is the fact that you have to live in the same community with them forcing it on you?

Is the fact that they, like you, talk about their spouse or partner and post photos on social media forcing it on you?
Is being seen in public with their spouse or partner forcing it on you?

Is the inclusion of gay people in the institution of marriage forcing it on you?

Is the expectation that you will not deliberately misgender a trans person forcing it on you?

Is the fact that an LGBT person should be able to walk into your place of business and expect to be served with curtesy and respect forcing it on you?

Is raising awareness of the fact that gay and lesbian people have contributed, and continue to contribute much to society forcing it on you?

I have probably missed a few things here so feel free to add to the list. And as far as your god is concerned, YOU might one day find out that SHE is not a bigot and in fact disapproves of your strange decision to be an ignorant bigot

Well, well!! This is certainly predictable. Four posts in from a heartfelt and thoughtful post touting equality, and someone has to invoke the well worn “as long as they don’t force it on me” idiocy. Tell us, what has ever been forced on you? I’m going to guess that no one has tried to get you to have gay sex or to convince you that you’re trans, so it must be something more subtle.

Before I go on, I must make note of the fact that you said that you “don't care what people want to be” demonstrating a profound ignorance. It is not about what anyone wants to be. It is about who they are as human beings. Get that ? HUMAN BEINGS who happen to be different in some way, while being more like you in more than you care to know.. You reference to their “ wackoness” whatever the fuck that means is also offensive.

Now, back to the issue “forcing it on you” Lets see :

Is the fact that you have to live in the same community with them forcing it on you?

Is the fact that they, like you, talk about their spouse or partner and post photos on social media forcing it on you?
Is being seen in public with their spouse or partner forcing it on you?

Is the inclusion of gay people in the institution of marriage forcing it on you?

Is the expectation that you will not deliberately misgender a trans person forcing it on you?

Is the fact that an LGBT person should be able to walk into your place of business and expect to be served with curtesy and respect forcing it on you?

Is raising awareness of the fact that gay and lesbian people have contributed, and continue to contribute much to society forcing it on you?

I have probably missed a few things here so feel free to add to the list. And as far as your god is concerned, YOU might one day find out that SHE is not a bigot and in fact disapproves of your strange decision to be an ignorant bigot
Males playing female sports
Mentally ill grown men taking dump 2 feet away from little girls.
There is a couple examples of them "forcing" it on us.

One-word oxymorons:

"gay" - There is NOTHING "gay" about homosexuals. They are violent, hateful, brutish, and murderous. A number of mass murderers were homosexuals.
The top nine U.S. male serial killers were all homosexuals:

* Randy Kraft – 67

* Donald Harvey claimed 37 victims in Kentucky;

* John Wayne Gacy raped and killed 33 boys in Chicago, burying them under his house and in his yard;

* Patrick Kearney accounted for 32, cutting his victims into small pieces after sex and leaving them in trash bags along the Los Angeles freeways;

* Bruce Davis molested and killed 27 young men and boys in Illinois;

* A gay sex-murder-torture ring (Corll-Henley-Brooks) sent 28 Texas teenagers to their grave

Juan Corona was convicted of murdering 25 migrant workers (he "made love" with their corpses.)

Jeffrey Dahmer – 15 or more
William Bonin – 14

The four lines of evidence were consistent with previous findings suggesting that homosexual activity may be associated with a lifespan shortened by 20 to 30 years.- Psychol Rep. 1998 Dec;83(3 Pt 1):847-66.

Next one-word oxymoron: "feminist"

There is nothing "feminine" about feminists. They're ugly, generally fat, and could not attract a man if they threw away handfuls of money.

Then there is "liberal":

Nothing about liberals is liberal except their penchant for doing evil and destroying America. They do evil things very liberally.

"art"

I had a website exposing the lie of "art" as it has been called in the twentieth century but the censors of Google took down my websites as they are terribly offended by truth and facts. The antonym of "art" is "artifice" which is another word for a fraud.
Take Pablo Picasso's junk, please.
Sounds like those chemicals that you've been eneneering have engeneered your brain.

Because I was right, and your feelz have you feeling confused. I understand, moonbat :itsok:
You do not understand squat. But I will tell you what I do understand. I understand that you and your ilk are too mentally deficient to understand that the complex issue of gender identity cannot be dumbed down to matters of sports and bathrooms. I understand that it is no more about sports and bathrooms than Jim Crow laws were about lunch counters and water fountains. All of those things are just excuses and ways to express hate and bigotry. They are means of punishing despised minorities. They are shameful and disgusting

It is ok to be who you're. Be gay, be lesbian, and be trans!!! It is all genetic and all apart of who we're as humans.

In a free country there really shouldn't be a problem with it. The only crap that does is religion that doesn't belong in our government and doesn't belong within any free society dictating the rights of its people. And I also seriously doubt any god that created us would be against the reality that he or she created. It wouldn't make a hell of a lot of logical sense but of course its followers would as they use such concepts to rule over people and abuse people. This is against the very rights of the citizen.
Unfortunatly, these ass hats, like so many others do not understandthat

The natural family, a man and a woman committed for life to each other and to their children, was ordained by God as the foundation of our society. … The mission of the radical Left is clear: replace the natural family with the federal government. The Left advances abortion, fatherlessness, surgical castration, and atheism. These woke progressives attempt to subvert parental rights by eliminating parental consent for abortion and “gender transition” procedures. They fill school curriculums with perverse transgender ideology and racist critical race theory. … Today, too many conservatives are afraid to glorify God in public life or acknowledge the irreplaceable benefit of having a mother and a father in the home. We believe we have a moral obligation as servant representatives to protect and conserve the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back