It is ironic

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
That, as Obama drones on about protecting and insuring the independence and viability of Afghanistan, he works to allow iran to achieve nuclear capability and dominate all that goes on in the middle east in the near and distant future. By then he will be on the beach in Hawaii...not that he cares all that much now.

He's droning on as I speak....check your local listings.

And also "the two state solution will ensure Israel's security..."...who believes that? And even if true locally within the borders, how does it diminish Irans threat and the ISIS threat....and also the other threats not being adequately dealt with....?

Libtard talking points only cover Cruz today...so there will be a delayed response to this thread. Carry on.

You ask questions they can't answer. Ask Spin, he'll respond with facts and it will all make sense. But I already know you already know the answers also

You're confused.

It was actually 47 Repubs who told Iran they wouldn't interfere with their nuke weapons.

You're confused.

It was actually 47 Repubs who told Iran they wouldn't interfere with their nuke weapons.
It matters not. If we don't want Iran to have nukes we need to remove their capability to produce them. Negotiate my ass. We are the boss. Tell them the plan. They say fuck off. We cut off their nuts. Obama wastes his time negotiating with a religious zealot. The zealot negotiates with a fucking community organizer. And Ludster thinks all is well with the world. Amazing.

Forum List

Back