Republican States More Dependent on the Federal Government

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
According to a new analysis.

states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government-blue-vs-red-image.jpg

Click here.

Must be getting close to the end of the month. I'll give it to your democrap handlers they recycle bullshit talking points on a regular basis.

wow, anyone not know this? it's been posted a million times

toro what gives?

Break it down to cities and counties and see who's living in the counties driving up overall state costs. Hint: Try Houston Texas first

Does anyone have a breakdown of the political affiliation of the people who "depend on the federal government?" There are charts, graphs and polls about everything under the sun so surely there's something showing whether the freeloaders have a political persuasion or not.

According to the link, one of the primary reasons states are dependent on the federal government is because of expanding federal programs, and that many states frequently ask the federal government to back off and let them deal with things themselves.

Call me crazy, but it sounds to me like the liberals are creating this monster, just so they can bitch about it later.

Does anyone have a breakdown of the political affiliation of the people who "depend on the federal government?" There are charts, graphs and polls about everything under the sun so surely there's something showing whether the freeloaders have a political persuasion or not.

Good question....I suspect you know the answer

According to the link, one of the primary reasons states are dependent on the federal government is because of expanding federal programs, and that many states frequently ask the federal government to back off and let them deal with things themselves.

Call me crazy, but it sounds to me like the liberals are creating this monster, just so they can bitch about it later.
Great. Turn down the programs so we blue staters can save some money you leeches. :laugh:

Great. Turn down the programs so we blue staters can save some money you leeches. :laugh:

That would be fantastic.

1) Repeal Obamacare
2) Cut Social Security, medicare, food stamps, and all other welfare by 50%.
3) Reduce defense spending by 10%.
4) Eliminate all income taxes on the bottom 95% of people.

And presto! Budgetary surplus.

They cannot help themselves. The vast majority of cons are entitlement junkies.

Forum List

Back