It is impossible to compete with FREE

Republicans give away freebies . To their big biz masters!

Do you mean the Bailout? That did suck but anyone who thought the company should go under was immediatly called a heartless human being for letting the workers suffer by LIBERALS! Please tell me who supports bailing out the rich?
Dubya the republican's bailout? Possibly the only good thing he did.

More Democrats vote for the bailout than Republicans, so it's really the Democrat bailout.

By this logic more Republicans voted for the Iraq Resolution and thus they carry the blame for the invasion, occupation, and the cost in blood and treasure of that fiasco.

Really? Name one. Obama Phones? Green Energy grants? What would you point to.

Oil n farm subsidies come to mind . Military industrial complex is a biggee.

Oh, and they are gw bush phones by the way .

Farm subsudies were a program done in the sixities by democrats and the military industrial complex doesn't exist.

Whether or not you think corporate welfare is good or bad it still doesn't change the fact you can't compete with free because any corporation that is told that they have to solve their own problems just whines about it until they get their way just like every other welfare junkie. Why work hard when it is easier get a free ride from the government in life. It is just human nature to take the easiest route possible and if that route involves getting something from the government instead of earning it yourself then people will do it. Does this sound pretty cynical about the work ethic? It is a fact that human beings want to do the least possible work that they can get away with.

Such as?
Historic low taxes on the wealthy, lower capital gains tax, tax subsidies, trade protections, ignoring environmental and labor regulations

In dollar value....more free stuff than poor people get

Lowering taxes is not free money unless you think every dollar in existence automatically belongs to the government. Wait...all good little communist think that...nevermind.

Such as?
Historic low taxes on the wealthy, lower capital gains tax, tax subsidies, trade protections, ignoring environmental and labor regulations

How are capital gains "free stuff"?
I took the risk and put my money out there why shouldnt I reap the rewards?
You fucken liberals always claim this kind of bullshit...Businesses create jobs welfare recipients create nothing.

Do you mean the Bailout?

which was a huge mistake! the company(s) should have been allowed to fail, thus some other huge company could have gobbled it up for pennies on the dollar and become twice as prosperous, therefore making stock holders more wealthy.., hummmmmmm! could that be the reason the demorats bailed them out??

Such as?

Lowering taxes is not free money unless you think every dollar in existence automatically belongs to the government. Wait...all good little communist think that...nevermind.

Yes, it is free money

Contributing less than you used to with the expectation that you will use the money for jobs and enhancing your business is one of the biggest scams our society has ever bought in to

And no, you pathetic loser. Paying taxes is not communism.

...the wealthy,

when i see or hear that phrase, i know i have seen/heard an envious person or group who still live under bridges and are called "homeless" :up:

I have nothing but admiration for our wealthy. They are fine people who love puppies and kittens and are a credit to our society

It does not excuse the fact that we have reduced what we expect them to contribute to society with the anticipation of more jobs and a booming economy. What happened is the wealthy just kept the additional wealth rather than invest in our society

Why continue a known failed policy?

Do you mean the Bailout? That did suck but anyone who thought the company should go under was immediatly called a heartless human being for letting the workers suffer by LIBERALS! Please tell me who supports bailing out the rich?
Dubya the republican's bailout? Possibly the only good thing he did.

More Democrats vote for the bailout than Republicans, so it's really the Democrat bailout.

By this logic more Republicans voted for the Iraq Resolution and thus they carry the blame for the invasion, occupation, and the cost in blood and treasure of that fiasco.

Well yeah. I still believe it was the correct move, and if given the chance to do it all over again, I would vote to go into Iraq all over again. Granted I would plan for occupation, and I would disband the military, and I wouldn't try to de-bathification..

But yeah, you want to blame me for the Iraq war, Sure I'll own that. It was the right choice. We should have done better, but it was in fact the correct option.

...the wealthy,

when i see or hear that phrase, i know i have seen/heard an envious person or group who still live under bridges and are called "homeless" :up:

I have nothing but admiration for our wealthy. They are fine people who love puppies and kittens and are a credit to our society

It does not excuse the fact that we have reduced what we expect them to contribute to society with the anticipation of more jobs and a booming economy. What happened is the wealthy just kept the additional wealth rather than invest in our society

"What we expect them to contribute..."

The arrogance of left-wingers in this country is limitless. No one give a flying crap, what you "expect". You are not entitled to diddly jack squat. You are not 'owed' anything. You existence on this planet, and the ability to suck air, doesn't mean you deserve anything.

You expect more? Go out and earn it.

...the wealthy,

The arrogance of left-wingers in this country is limitless. No one give a flying crap, what you "expect". You are not entitled to diddly jack squat. You are not 'owed' anything. You existence on this planet, and the ability to suck air, doesn't mean you deserve anything.

Guess what?

I am part of We the People

We get to decide who contributes what in our society. We the People used to expect a lot more out of our wealthy and we were better off for it

...the wealthy,

Guess what?

I am part of We the People

We get to decide who contributes what in our society. We the People used to expect a lot more out of our wealthy and we were better off for it

That's the problem with democracy. The mob thinks it's entitled to what other people have produced.

Such as?

So free-trade is a left-wing position? Really?

Lower taxes isn't a "give away freebie". No one "got rich" off of tax cuts. Unless you assume that allowing people to keep their own money is a "give away freebie", in which case EVERYONE got rich off of tax cuts, including *YOU*.

Who is ignoring labor regulations?

There is no such thing as a "tax subsidy". A subsidy is taking money from one group, and giving it to another. A tax reduction is not a subsidy. A reduction is allowing you to keep more of YOUR OWN MONEY. It's not a "give away".

If a robber steals your wallet, and pulls out a $10 bill, and gives it back to you... would never say "The Robber SUBSIDIZED ME!".... Yet that is exactly what you moronic idiots on the left, think about so-called "Tax Subsidies!"

CZnosX1W0AEBKFs.jpg

It seems like the democratic party runs on giving away things for free in life and it is hard to come up with an argument why someone shouldn't receive free shit life. It is impossible for a politician to run on rugged individualism because that would require people to actually be self-sufficient human beings who work for a living. It is much easier to tell people that for everything you can't afford the government will give to you for free. That sounds really f'n great to most people because you can't argue against free stuff. Companies give away free stuff all the time and no one will argue against it. I think a politician should just come out and say everything you want will be paid for by the government. End of story! That was we can move away from this losing argument and move on. Land of the FREE and home of the Occupy Anything movement.

Two Republican wars under Bush and no one was asked to pay a nickel for them. Expansion of Medicare under Bush and no one was asked to pay a nickel for it.

Now, in 2016, the Republicans are promising MORE tax cuts, and more spending on the military.

Free stuff? From whom?

Forum List

Back