It is almost a year, and I still think I made the right decision.

a loss for words

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2017
upper left corner of the republic
I voted for Johnson.

Voting for Trump was just not a possibility for me. The same for Clinton. Clinton was and remains a corrupt predatory slimebal. Trump was and remains a vainglorious and ridiculous perverted jerk.

I am sort of glad people held their noses and voted for Trump. There is no telling what Clinton could have sold or stole. I had 0 expectations of Trump, and so far he has exceeded them mightily. Major issues like Healthcare of course didn't happen. I didn't expect them to, so I am not disappointed. But the supreme court pick was a godsend. His decrees have been pretty good on balance, but he continued Obama's excessive dependence on them.

Three years from now I won't vote for him. No way, no how. he is still slime. Better than Clinton slime, true. that is not hard to do.

So you’ll vote for some globalist asshole that wants to bow to the EU and China, and push for more Muslim immigration.

I could not vote for Trump and I would never vote far left. I think Trump is the better choice as he even calls out his own party. Many may not like the way he does it, but it seems to work in some fashion, but not all.

We have had lot of natural disasters and seems that Trump over all has handled them very well. He survived the far left trying to make each one like Katrina. It goes to show when you have local and federal forces working together to do what they can for it's citizens.

I happily voted for Trump....not voting for Trump was a vote for hilary.....the woman who protected her rapist husband to secure her own political career and who sold her government offices for foreign money......

I will happily vote for Trump in 2020 to keep the democrats out of power.....

I voted for Johnson.

Voting for Trump was just not a possibility for me. The same for Clinton. Clinton was and remains a corrupt predatory slimebal. Trump was and remains a vainglorious and ridiculous perverted jerk.

I am sort of glad people held their noses and voted for Trump. There is no telling what Clinton could have sold or stole. I had 0 expectations of Trump, and so far he has exceeded them mightily. Major issues like Healthcare of course didn't happen. I didn't expect them to, so I am not disappointed. But the supreme court pick was a godsend. His decrees have been pretty good on balance, but he continued Obama's excessive dependence on them.

Three years from now I won't vote for him. No way, no how. he is still slime. Better than Clinton slime, true. that is not hard to do.

Johnson was the best candidate running. It was the second time I voted for the man and I'd vote for him again, though I doubt he'll rum again...

I happily voted for Trump....not voting for Trump was a vote for hilary.....the woman who protected her rapist husband to secure her own political career and who sold her government offices for foreign money......

I will happily vote for Trump in 2020 to keep the democrats out of power.....

I can respect the point of view of those who voted for Clinton/Trump to keep Trump/Clinton out, but I couldn't do that. At some point you just have to say no to two candidates who are equally repulsive.

I voted for Johnson.

Johnson was the best candidate running. It was the second time I voted for the man and I'd vote for him again, though I doubt he'll rum again...

You voted for Johnson...i.e. Bert, the Merchant of Mayberry.

He's on tour right now...he's looking for Aleppo.

I voted for Johnson.

Your post exemplifies exactly what's wrong in this country, and that is people vote for representatives based on how much they personally like or dislike them instead of their intentions or accomplishments.

We had eight years of some big eared Commie running our country and for what? Because everybody liked him. Spoke well, dressed nice, good looking family........... His policies? Horrible and we will be suffering the consequences of those two terms the rest of our lives.

I don't know how I'm going to vote three years from now because I have no idea where our country will be three years from now. If Trump continues doing a great job, WTF would you NOT vote for him........ because you don't like his haircut??? :dunno:

I don't trust the man because of his ever shifting views, his serial bankruptcies, his serial wives, his never ending insults. I can't vote for him the same reason I despised him all through the primary season.

You are right, a large part of why I don't like the man is visceral.

I voted for Johnson.

Ok?

Johnson came across as a moron every time he was interviewed. The Libertarian party is a dismal failure and has allowed itself to become nothing but the legalize pot party.
Until they begin a grassroots effort and start by getting elected in more localized state elections under actual principles of smaller government they will continue to be a fringe party.

Forum List

Back