It has started...Trump's approval ratings among GOPers

Or maybe like the polls that said that snowflake in Georgia would win?

To expect a bunch of red-necked Georgians......who voted for fat-fuck Newt Gingrich countless of times, to vote for a democrat was ridiculous...........You only "won" a seat that was once occupied by another right wing prick....Price.

There it is again.
What makes you think they are all red-necks. :)
This is what I'm talking in many of your colorful words of the right in your posts.
You just keep the insults always coming.

Yep...they can't help themselves. Hillary calling half of America "a basket of deplorables." That is how the Dims feel about us.....and we know it.

One of her dumber statements

Yep...they can't help themselves. Hillary calling half of America "a basket of deplorables." That is how the Dims feel about us.....and we know it.

.....and Hillary was RIGHT ON TARGET..........She lost, but the truth was the truth......

.....and Hillary was RIGHT ON TARGET..........She lost, but the truth was the truth......
She lost, but the truth was the truth......

Well, gnat...

I expect there's a fair number of posters on this board that would consider you a deplorable.

and not much doubt, HIllary would consider a fair amount of democrats deplorable.

and has felt that way since she won the title of Arkansas First Lady.

Last edited:
and again, you prove yourself to stupid to see the truth.

Speaking of "stupid".....You can thank me later, but "to" is a preposition and "too" is an adverb.....
The English language is a bitch, isn't it? ....LOL

Breitbart, Zero Hedge, gateway pundit truthfeed. No wonder you're one of the most ignorant posters on the board. You live in an alt right echo chamber.

Just because all of the alt right sites say the same thing, doesn't make any of it true. THIS is how you make it easy for Russia to manipulate your elections. By believing websites that pander to your previously held beliefs.

Breitbart, Zero Hedge, gateway pundit truthfeed. No wonder you're one of the most ignorant posters on the board. You live in an alt right echo chamber.

Just because all of the alt right sites say the same thing, doesn't make any of it true. THIS is how you make it easy for Russia to manipulate your elections. By believing websites that pander to your previously held beliefs.

Ahhh shaddup, ya freaking foreign loon and worry about your own damn country

There it is again.
This is what I'm talking in many of your colorful words of the right in your posts.

Give me a break.....We are talking about a Georgia district that elected Newt Gingrich SIX damn times, and the expectation was that those Georgians would turn blue???

You dont have the first clue about that district

Why Georgia's special election between Jon Ossoff and Karen Handel was so competitive

What that article fails to note is that this district has been heavily gerrymandered, which is also why it's been Republican for 40 years.

There it is again.

Give me a break.....We are talking about a Georgia district that elected Newt Gingrich SIX damn times, and the expectation was that those Georgians would turn blue???

Why Georgia's special election between Jon Ossoff and Karen Handel was so competitive

What that article fails to note is that this district has been heavily gerrymandered, which is also why it's been Republican for 40 years.

Yeah sure, like I said this doesn't concern you. You have zero say in American matters

As of a month ago, Donald Trump’s approval rating among Republicans dropped to the lowest point of his presidency—75.2 percent—in a Reuters/Ipsos tracking poll.

Trump’s numbers have been on a steady decline,.....with the erosion in support starting to register about two or three days after a flood of reports on his firing of James Comey and his now infamous Oval Office meeting with Russian operatives.

Your base is slowly eroding, orange charlatan.....the exception, however, is the right wing nitwits on this forum.

Too bad your data is as faulty as ever. Try getting up to speed and quit spewing your fake crap on us.

Fickle Polling Numbers Show Trump As Popular As Ever

I am sincerely glad you and your ilk feel that way. Outside of the left-wing moon-bat archipelago it means Dims will continue to lose elections.

Please...don't ever change...and for Godssakes keep Nancy Pelosi and crybaby Chuck. :thup:

Last edited:
Poor...poor Dims......:(

ss-161109-clinton-dejection-16_7741ec59c1e7d93cd8247565354fcc10.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Will they ever win again?

rt-election-clinton-reaction-shock-ps-161108_16x9_992.jpg

Maybe global warming is hurting the snowflakes.......sad.....:(

usa-election-clinton.jpg

Losing the White House...The Senate.....The Supreme Court.....The House.....Dozens of State Houses around the Country......

More Sad....:(

Georgia-Special-Election.jpg

How could the Dims not win running Pajama Boy in Georgia? I mean that is Dimocrap Political genius..right?

ap_17041650250580.jpg
obama-pajama-boy-white-house-r.jpg

As of a month ago, Donald Trump’s approval rating among Republicans dropped to the lowest point of his presidency—75.2 percent—in a Reuters/Ipsos tracking poll.

Trump’s numbers have been on a steady decline,.....with the erosion in support starting to register about two or three days after a flood of reports on his firing of James Comey and his now infamous Oval Office meeting with Russian operatives.

Your base is slowly eroding, orange charlatan.....the exception, however, is the right wing nitwits on this forum.
You mean like bripat and sassy the double digit IQ people?

There it is again.

Yeah sure, like I said this doesn't concern you. You have zero say in American matters
LOL The whole world knows the person in the WH is an AH and a joke I know you don't like it but those in other countries are far more intelligent than you trumpettes

There it is again.

I see you have nothing in response.

Forum List

Back