It has started...Trump's approval ratings among GOPers

How many hours a day do you spend on your Trump obsession?

Are you in love with Hillary the Hag? Slick willie is not.

Actually I spend less time on here that your half brain "thinks"....but I consider it my duty to fight against a wanna-be charlatan......(look it up.)...LOL

Can I get a translation for English readers honey?

Conservatives' alternate reality is a scary place. Fortunately, rational people are grounded in the here and now, and see the truth. Sadly, we are the minority.

Actually, mostly lazy as compared to right wing, evangelical, racist, tea baggers who show up to religiously (pardon the term) vote after watching Hannity who told them what to "think".....

Conservatives' alternate reality is a scary place. Fortunately, rational people are grounded in the here and now, and see the truth. Sadly, we are the minority.

Your party is decimated...you would be wise to figure out why and the reason you're being rejected.

Actually, mostly lazy as compared to right wing, evangelical, racist, tea baggers who show up to religiously (pardon the term) vote after watching Hannity who told them what to "think".....

Sounds like how the DNC eliminated the Bernie Sanders option and told people who to vote for.

And then the Hag lost the election.

Sad really.

Another Gnat thread is born.

6635789.gif

ILMAO at the Republican base is slowly eroding. Say, by comparison OP, wouldn't that imply what occurred to the Democrat base was a mudslide?

Bottom line: many republicans have finally figured out the orange waste infesting the oval office.....Morons on here, not YET.....LOL

Bottom line: many republicans have finally figured out the orange waste infesting the oval office.....Morons on here, not YET.....LOL

Its hilarious some loon from the party who can't even buy a win is lecturing anyone.

Some advice Gnat....we're laughing at you

Bbbut they were CLOSE to winning!!! How sad is that, a closr defeat is now winning

What morons like you have a "difficult time" figuring out is that you "won" republicans seats vacated by those republicans who have joined the Trump gang.

Forum List

Back