It has started...Trump's approval ratings among GOPers

So not bad with 74% approval compared to Obama in 50% range most of the eight years.

Some day....when you grow a few more brain cells.....you too will figure out that I am talking about the republican orange clown's ratings AMONG his own republican party....NOT all Americans.......had I meant ALL Americans, Trump's approval would be in the mid-30s......

Don't be an eternal idiot.

:lmao:
You're the one who doesn't know the differences between opinions ,from actual facts.
What you put up mostly about Repubs is opinions written by the left, not facts.

If you put up BS you will recive BS ! :biggrin:

You're the one who doesn't know the differences between opinions ,from actual facts.

Learn reading comprehension......The POLL was of JUST republicans and Trump has lost tons of support .....Look find a grown up to explain it to you....go take a nap.

If Republicans have the support of the majority of the American people,

why are they trying to pass a healthcare bill that only 20% of Americans support?

Because they're on the payroll of HC companies???...........LOL

Learn reading comprehension......The POLL was of JUST republicans and Trump has lost tons of support .....Look find a grown up to explain it to you....go take a nap.

Yes I know that.
It's you that didn't get it.

As of a month ago, Donald Trump’s approval rating among Republicans dropped to the lowest point of his presidency—75.2 percent—in a Reuters/Ipsos tracking poll.

Trump’s numbers have been on a steady decline,.....with the erosion in support starting to register about two or three days after a flood of reports on his firing of James Comey and his now infamous Oval Office meeting with Russian operatives.

Your base is slowly eroding, orange charlatan.....the exception, however, is the right wing nitwits on this forum.

Is this like all the polls that said Hillary would win? Or maybe like the polls that said the Dims would regain control of the Senate? Or maybe like the polls that said that snowflake in Georgia would win?

The polls are Bullshit. No one with a brain believes the lying medias polls anymore. :bsflag:

As of a month ago, Donald Trump’s approval rating among Republicans dropped to the lowest point of his presidency—75.2 percent—in a Reuters/Ipsos tracking poll.

Trump’s numbers have been on a steady decline,.....with the erosion in support starting to register about two or three days after a flood of reports on his firing of James Comey and his now infamous Oval Office meeting with Russian operatives.

Your base is slowly eroding, orange charlatan.....the exception, however, is the right wing nitwits on this forum.

So not bad with 74% approval compared to Obama in 50% range most of the eight years.

Obama had a 50% approval among Democrats for 8 years? Are you sure about that?

I said 50% range, not 50% approval. He had as high as 59 in Jan. of 2017.
Presidential Approval Ratings -- Barack Obama

The topic of this thread is approval ratings in one's own party.

Or maybe like the polls that said that snowflake in Georgia would win?

To expect a bunch of red-necked Georgians......who voted for fat-fuck Newt Gingrich countless of times, to vote for a democrat was ridiculous...........You only "won" a seat that was once occupied by another right wing prick....Price.

To expect a bunch of red-necked Georgians......who voted for fat-fuck Newt Gingrich countless of times, to vote for a democrat was ridiculous...........You only "won" a seat that was once occupied by another right wing prick....Price.

So ridiculous the demoquacks thought pumping millions into it would produce a win.

So ridiculous the demoquacks thought pumping millions into it would produce a win.

The Democrats won the special election in CA 34.

I actually agree....it was a waste of money and one of many reasons for the DNC to smarten up, and for Pelosi to retire......

The Democrats won the special election in CA 34.

But it's California.

Case in point.

There it is again.
What makes you think they are all red-necks. :)
This is what I'm talking in many of your colorful words of the right in your posts.
You just keep the insults always coming.

There it is again.
This is what I'm talking in many of your colorful words of the right in your posts.

Give me a break.....We are talking about a Georgia district that elected Newt Gingrich SIX damn times, and the expectation was that those Georgians would turn blue???

There it is again.

Give me a break.....We are talking about a Georgia district that elected Newt Gingrich SIX damn times, and the expectation was that those Georgians would turn blue???

You dont have the first clue about that district

Why Georgia's special election between Jon Ossoff and Karen Handel was so competitive

There it is again.

Yep...they can't help themselves. Hillary calling half of America "a basket of deplorables." That is how the Dims feel about us.....and we know it.

Forum List

Back