It Has Become A One Question IQ Test

Cool, I am glad some people want to live there. More power to them. They vote for higher taxes so they have nothing to complain about. Keep in mind there are many states that don't have very large urban areas that manage to have roads, electricity, hospitals, etc. In my area, these small cities/towns are largely conservative so taxes are not nearly as high and the average standard of living is considerably higher than in large urban areas.
All rural areas have been subsidized by the same “Big Government“ that they hate
Without federal subsidies they would not have electricity, phone service, paved highways, modern schools or hospitals

Their low density of population and low tax revenues would not pay for them on their own

All rural areas have been subsidized by the same “Big Government“ that they hate
Without federal subsidies they would not have electricity, phone service, paved highways, modern schools or hospitals

Their low density of population and low tax revenues would not pay for them on their own

You forget that rural areas keep food on your table and are one of the essential basic need suppliers in the Republic.
Move to Haiti and make soup out of dirt if you don't like it, Redcoat!

Their low density of population and low tax revenues would not pay for them on their own.

My state gets less federal aid, including infrastructure, as a percentage of GDP than, for example, NY and PA and is on par with CA, all the while having much lower taxes and a better overall standard of living for a family with an average salary. Yes, it is a solid red state.

My state gets less federal aid, including infrastructure, as a percentage of GDP than, for example, NY and PA and is on par with CA, all the while having much lower taxes and a better overall standard of living for a family with an average salary. Yes, it is a solid red state.
Which state are we talking about?

Which state are we talking about?

Not going to name my home state for privacy reasons. I am from the South and yes the federal aid as a percentage of my state’s GDP is less than several very blue states with very large urban centers. NY for example.

Not going to name my home state for privacy reasons. I am from the South and yes the federal aid as a percentage of my state’s GDP is less than several very blue states with very large urban centers. NY for example.
I don’t believe you

I don’t believe you

I don’t care. Do some research. BTW, I can promise you that the vast majority of the federal aid that does come to my state goes to Democratic voters in my state. I know my state’s Demographics. In general, working, wealthy folks don’t vote for Democrats in my state. It is like a Scarlet letter of sorts.

I don’t care. Do some research. BTW, I can promise you that the vast majority of the federal aid that does come to my state goes to Democratic voters in my state. I know my state’s Demographics. In general, working, wealthy folks don’t vote for Democrats in my state. It is like a Scarlet letter of sorts.
again, I smell Bullshit

1634126138562.png

again, I smell Bullshit

View attachment 551235

Your graph is out of date and even still, you evidently can’t interpret what you posted. CA is quite a bit higher now than it was in 2014.

I might add for you to just look at how close most of the numbers are anyway. You act as if the blue states are carrying the red, but that is hardly true. Kansas is red and quite a bit lower than NY. Why is that?

Easy answer if you live in an urban area……HELL YES

Democrats support mass transit, public services, healthcare for all, good wages, low cost education, urban investment

Republicans have never done anything for our cities and their only solutions are lower taxes for the wealthy and more prisons for the poor
Democrats support excuses to funnel money around in order to sipheon it off for themselves and puppet masters. Overpaying for public services and mass transit does this. Same goes with healthcare for all---Good wages? oh you mean that they support the unions that give them kick backs. Same goes for any urban development.

Low cost education? Are you stoned? Dems push for more and more spent on education----and they don't care if someone is educated or not---just look at all the failed schools and their "educated" or should I say "uneducted" kids that they produce--again Teachers unions who give kick backs.

Those paying taxes are paying to much----they need a tax break and sorry fool but we need to something done with the criminals ---chicago isn't the only overrun. AS it is, California has another 5 Walgreens announcing that they are closing do to the criminals overrunning and brazening stealing from them with no fear of going to prison over it.

again, I smell Bullshit

View attachment 551235
Oh can I play...see I have seen dems pull this stupid claim out of their ass before. The trick is to know that they are fucking with what they classify as FEDERAL AID---------

Yes Florida has a bunch of old people who get social security and other federal aid----along with MILITARY bases which the dems like to play with numbers to classify as Federal aid as well.

California is the welfare Queen--the biggest most costly welfare state out there but you have it in yellow? Really?

Your chart is bs meant to manipulate...

Concentrating low IQs that were not first vetted at the source before importing is the likely etiology of this urban tumor, because it can’t be proven these were not first selected for export by African administrations.

The news is pretty much the same....name a Democrat stronghold, run by Democrat officials....and the crime news is no longer astounding.
Remember when, in 1929, the murder of seven members and associates of Chicago's North Side Gang that occurred on Saint Valentine's Day, was shocking???

Now it's practically daily.

“You can’t even react”...Armed Men Rob 14 in Less Than an Hour in Downtown Chicago

It’s a criminal’s paradise in downtown Chicago these days. With a shortage of officers and the soft-on-crime tactic coming from the Democrat-led city, brazen robbers are fanning out to rob, carjack and steal whatever they can while they can’t be caught. Just last week, Chicago’s Police Superintendent David Brown said violent offenders needed top consequences in the city’s courts with longer jail time.

Last Saturday, a crew of robbers described as two to four males, African-American, 16-30 years old, wearing dark and red hooded sweatshirts, red and black skull caps, and surgical masks struck in downtown Chicago and then again on Tuesday. That wasn’t enough for these armed robbers. They stuck again on Thursday night:
It took less than 45 minutes for a team of armed assailants to rob ten people in seven separate incidents across River North, Old Town, and the Near North Side on Thursday evening, police said. The offenders appear to be the same crew that struck the same area five times in under an hour on Tuesday evening."

Democrat response:

Crime: Chicago Mayor Lightfoot Says City 'Can't Arrest Our ...

https://pressfrom.info › news › crime ›

Chicago Mayor Lightfoot Says City 'Can't Arrest Our Way' Out of Surging Violence : 'Protecting every single resident': Chicago approves new ...

The one question IQ test?

"Do you still vote Democrat?"
These dual-citizens gotsta go !

Oh can I play...see I have seen dems pull this stupid claim out of their ass before. The trick is to know that they are fucking with what they classify as FEDERAL AID---------

Yes Florida has a bunch of old people who get social security and other federal aid----along with MILITARY bases which the dems like to play with numbers to classify as Federal aid as well.

California is the welfare Queen--the biggest most costly welfare state out there but you have it in yellow? Really?

Your chart is bs meant to manipulate...
Most military bases in Red States are the largest employer in the area and fund other economic activity

Democrats support excuses to funnel money around in order to sipheon it off for themselves and puppet masters. Overpaying for public services and mass transit does this. Same goes with healthcare for all---Good wages? oh you mean that they support the unions that give them kick backs. Same goes for any urban development.

Low cost education? Are you stoned? Dems push for more and more spent on education----and they don't care if someone is educated or not---just look at all the failed schools and their "educated" or should I say "uneducted" kids that they produce--again Teachers unions who give kick backs.

Those paying taxes are paying to much----they need a tax break and sorry fool but we need to something done with the criminals ---chicago isn't the only overrun. AS it is, California has another 5 Walgreens announcing that they are closing do to the criminals overrunning and brazening stealing from them with no fear of going to prison over it.

They've reduced graft, bribery and kick-backs to an art form.

New Topics

Forum List

Back