It gets worse: Hillary leaked intel using private email to stop Netanyahu’s war plans

What's wrong with the story is that there is absolutely nothing to back it up.

Facts don't matter on the "Stop Hillary Express"

Hop on board. All it takes is a little lie, a big lie, or an insulting innuendo, and your in!

I believe Hillary probably throws live puppies into rush hour traffic. And to back me up, here is a link to the ASPCA: ASPCA

Am I in?

How can you people vote for Hillary? Are you not rational? It's illegal to throw puppies into rush hour traffic! I proved it!

#HitleryHatesPuppies

You will not find any photos of Hillary with a puppy.

QED. She hates them so much she throws them into traffic.

"IF ..." ???

"... said that he believes ..."???

So, there's no real evidence of anything at all.

This came from Allan West's blog. Reminds me of when he got all hysterical about the "prayer rug" found at the southern border even though everyone else knew it was actually an Addidas shirt.

He's certifiably crazy and only idiots would believe anything he says.

It was a prayer rug, knew the Rancher who found it and he showed it to us before he reported it to the authorities.

How can you people vote for Hillary? Are you not rational? It's illegal to throw puppies into rush hour traffic! I proved it!

#HitleryHatesPuppies

A vote for Hillary is some poor puppies death sentence!

The funniest thing is that these stories were started by OTHER DEMOCRATS

LOLz

Et tu, Barack? Then fall Hillary

"IF ..." ???

"... said that he believes ..."???

So, there's no real evidence of anything at all.

This came from Allan West's blog. Reminds me of when he got all hysterical about the "prayer rug" found at the southern border even though everyone else knew it was actually an Addidas shirt.

He's certifiably crazy and only idiots would believe anything he says.

It was a prayer rug, knew the Rancher who found it and he showed it to us before he reported it to the authorities.

Sure.....and the UFO landed on his property, right?

Whats funny is Hillarys state department issued a memo telling employees not to use personal e-mail accounts for security reasons I guess Hillary didn't get the memo.

Yeah....you left out this important part of the memo....."to transmit or discuss documents or issues containing sensitive security information".

OMG! Is this going to become Republican's next Benghazi?

Whats funny is Hillarys state department issued a memo telling employees not to use personal e-mail accounts for security reasons I guess Hillary didn't get the memo.

Yeah....you left out this important part of the memo....."to transmit or discuss documents or issues containing sensitive security information".

And since Hillary only had the Private account not a secured government one how did she discuss or transmit documents or issues containing sensetive security information? Are you suggesting Hillary Clinton then Secetary of State never did any of that by e-mail.

And since Hillary only had the Private account not a secured government one how did she discuss or transmit documents or issues containing sensetive security information? Are you suggesting Hillary Clinton then Secetary of State never did any of that by e-mail.

I'm sure if she had, we'd already be hearing about it from the witch-hunt Conservative Committee....

I'm sure if she had, we'd already be hearing about it from the witch-hunt Conservative Committee....
How would we know that since the account was private as was the server that she had set up at her residence? This means she had full control over what she could keep and delete if there was FOIA request or her e-mails were subpoenaed by Congress she could give them whatever she wanted and say that was everything under that type of setup you could save what you wanted change servers and destroy the old one if you wanted to.

How would we know that since the account was private as was the server that she had set up at her residence? This means she had full control over what she could keep and delete if there was FOIA request or her e-mails were subpoenaed by Congress she could give them whatever she wanted and say that was everything under that type of setup you could save what you wanted change servers and destroy the old one if you wanted to.

They are looking into it. I'm sure they'll find something, anything, that even comes close, and we'll be hearing it for years.....way after she becomes President.

They are looking into it. I'm sure they'll find something, anything, that even comes close, and we'll be hearing it for years.....way after she becomes President.
At this point I woudn't be assuming she will even get the Democratic nomination unlike the other scandals involving the Obama administration and or Hillary all of the media is covering this even the usually supportive MSNBC is questioning Hillarys actions on this.

At this point I woudn't be assuming she will even get the Democratic nomination unlike the other scandals involving the Obama administration and or Hillary all of the media is covering this even the usually supportive MSNBC is questioning Hillarys actions on this.

Of course they are. We liberals take these allegations seriously......but we know they'll blow over, just like Benghazi.....

Forum List

Back