It gets worse: Hillary leaked intel using private email to stop Netanyahu’s war plans

In a Washington Post front page news story on March 2, 2015, reporter Anne Gearan intimated that the likely reason for the release of Israel's plans to a New York Times reporter was intended to hurt the Israeli's war plans, since President Barack Obama and his staff -- including his top advisor Valerie Jarrett, herself born in Iran -- believed Israel was willing and had the technical and strategic expertise to launch a preemptive sneak attack on Iran in order to eliminate their nuclear threat.
Hillary Clinton leaked intel to hurt Israeli war plans says watchdog attorney - National Law Enforcement Examiner.com

The link in the Examiner story to the Anne Gearan story is a March 3 story in the Washington Post, and it says nothing about a leak to a New York Times reporter by Clinton.

Larry Klayman, king of the failed lawsuit, makes that allegation and claims to have documents supporting it. Show us the documents.

No credible evidence in the story.
Correct.

The "former prosecuting attorney" is Larry Klayman of Freedom Watch. He is a right winger who has had it in for the Clintons since the 90s. So for the Examiner to call him "nonpartisan" is hilarious.

The Examiner also claimed "reporter Anne Gearan intimated that the likely reason for the release of Israel's plans to a New York Times reporter was intended to hurt the Israeli's war plans", which is an outright lie.

Gearan made no mention of a release of Isreal's plans to the NYT in her article.

Again learn to navigate links, you're just using the lame attempt of attacking a source w/o recognizing the story is linked to the Examiner., fool
Then you should have posted the original source instead of a hack filter.

Once again, you little nothing and for the last time, YOU do not dictate how anyone posts. Lean it....then live it little one
Just be aware that when you use hack sources, they have no credibility and your posts will be taken with the grain of salt they deserve.

Correct.

The "former prosecuting attorney" is Larry Klayman of Freedom Watch. He is a right winger who has had it in for the Clintons since the 90s. So for the Examiner to call him "nonpartisan" is hilarious.

The Examiner also claimed "reporter Anne Gearan intimated that the likely reason for the release of Israel's plans to a New York Times reporter was intended to hurt the Israeli's war plans", which is an outright lie.

Gearan made no mention of a release of Isreal's plans to the NYT in her article.

Well this thread was concocted by one of the least intelligent and most irrationally biased RWnuts we've seen on this forum in a while, so no surprise here.

Again learn to navigate links, you're just using the lame attempt of attacking a source w/o recognizing the story is linked to the Examiner., fool
TRANSLATION: Aw, you caught me. But I'm still going to try to pretend there's something wrong with the story even though I can't name anything or back up my accusation.

Do any of you really think scum of the earth dimocrap voters give a FLYING FUCK about any and all crimes committed by Hitlery? (or any other dimocrap scumbag for that matter)

Seriously, are you that devoid of rational thought?

dimocraps are the scum of the earth, people. It's no more complicated than that.

They know that Hitlery and the entire DNC is nothing more than Crime Inc.

And they just don't care. At all.

They rationalize it by convincing themselves that they've been victims of some perceived (not really, more like 'invented') injustice against them (or their ancestors thrice removed) .

Think of me what you will. I don't care. But dimocraps are the scum of the earth.

And if you join them in enabling their criminal party in any way, shape or form, either by directly voting for one of the scum or by discouraging Patriots -- You're a scumbag. There is no rationalization for that behavior..... You're just a scumbag

Period. End of rant

Time for republicans to lauch the "We dont know what we dont know" bomb. In order to demand any and everything from Clinton and crank up the rumor mill.
TRANSLATION: Damn, they caught us again. I wish they'd quit doing that.
All we have at this point is a hack partisan making a "probably" claim, with ZERO evidence provided.

So this one lives solidly in the "Rumor" column until more information is provided.

Granted that the Examiner is more credible than West, its still a blog linking to a blog which links to an op/ed that "intimates" wrongdoing.

As I said above, there is no evidence. Its all opinion.

Its YOU who needs to learn to navigate your own links.

Says you, clown car. While I'm at it why do you loons use those comical clowns for avatars? So childish

Now stay on topic and address the subject matter and cease with lame attempts at deflection

Funny.

I post on topic.
You post off topic.
You tell me to post on topic.

There are no facts to this story.

Learn the difference between fact and opinion but don't whine when your errors are pointed out to you.

Do any of you really think scum of the earth dimocrap voters give a FLYING FUCK about any and all crimes committed by Hitlery? (or any other dimocrap scumbag for that matter)

Speaking of rational thought, please list the evidence Klayman provided for his "probably" claim.

He's a lawyer. So he knows when he manufactures bullshit, he has to legally say "probably" or "could have" when he doesn't have a shred of evidence.

Speaking of rational thought, please list the evidence Klayman provided for his "probably" claim.

He's a lawyer. So he knows when he manufactures bullshit, he has to legally say "probably" or "could have" when he doesn't have a shred of evidence.

Same question to SassyIrishLass

Time for republicans to lauch the "We dont know what we dont know" bomb. In order to demand any and everything from Clinton and crank up the rumor mill.

Policies? Nope
Governing? Nope

Or you could use credible sources and post accurate information.

Oh wait

Or you also could approach the topic and cease your nonsense. Unless of course it's all you have as Cankles goes down in flames. AHAHAHAHA The old witch will never be POTUS, never

Correct.

Well this thread was concocted by one of the least intelligent and most irrationally biased RWnuts we've seen on this forum in a while, so no surprise here.

You are on here every time I sign in, no job or no life, loser?

Policies? Nope
Governing? Nope

Oh wait

Or you also could approach the topic and cease your nonsense. Unless of course it's all you have as Cankles goes down in flames. AHAHAHAHA The old witch will never be POTUS, never

SassyIrishLass

The topic is the content of the article(s) linked in the op.

There are no facts in those articles.

If you have facts, post them but don't expect people to make the mistake that YOU are making - believing opinions are the same as facts.

Correct.

You are on here every time I sign in, no job or no life, loser?

waaaaaa....

TRANSLATION: Aw, you caught me. But I'm still going to try to pretend there's something wrong with the story even though I can't name anything or back up my accusation.

What's wrong with the story is that there is absolutely nothing to back it up.

Policies? Nope
Governing? Nope

Oh wait

Lol. Yeah how is president Romney doing? Rflmao

Forum List

Back