It finally hit me.

Republicans are going to deregulate again and send us back into a recession. For this reason alone Hillary was the better choice.

You're a fucking moron, the democrats and Trump are already talking an infrastructure bill...

it's always funny watching stupid people like you call their betters "morons".

and ryan will never give donald an infrastructure bill, idiota.

nor are manufacturing jobs retiring to this country.

but don't worry, jeff sessions, who was too bigoted to be given a court appointment will be running things along with bannon for the bigot brigade.

and that's all your ilk really cared about anyway.

Yeah, you would know. The prophet, you are, couldn't even see Trump win and now you are pretending to know the future precisely.

she won the popular vote.

that said, i was right the last two presidential elections before this one.

i probably gave the american people too much credit for not being stupid.

Popular votes mean nothing. The Presidency is decided by the Electoral College.

The Electoral Collage is like Affirmative Action for states sparsely populated who would be totally ignored and overwhelmed by states over populated by government-fed freeloaders, like New York, California and Pennsylvania.

As a liberal and undoubtedly, a proponent of affirmative action, you should have no problem accepting that.

OOOOPS, forget Pennsylvania. They finally saw the light.

The US worker now has a voice after a wasted generation of backing the Dems!!!

71820284.jpg

Greg

congrats, greg. you bought the delusion.

manufacturing jobs are not coming back to the US. they are not gone because of "trade agreements". and now china will move in to the void left by the US.

you go, kiddies.

I don't know what you think will happen but I'll bet you that your life is not going to change very much if at all
You're probably right, but I am concerned about my kids.
I'm sure they'll be safer without those 500,000 Syrian refugees Hillary promised to bring over.

This reminds me I read Obama is willing to take over the refuges from Australia that were on an island for the past 3years..

71820284.jpg

Greg

manufacturing jobs are not coming back to the US. they are not gone because of "trade agreements". and now china will move in to the void left by the US.

you go, kiddies.

One word Volvo

In South Carolina

Thank you Nikki

Very well said. Unmatched eloquence.

It was the biggest fuck you in history and you know it

Trump will deliver what Obama couldn't and you guys are mad

I'm not mad. I'm laughing at you. You write like a 7 year old. Your the most bestest writer here. Your better then I thought.

The feelings are mutual.. I get the last laugh pal a conservative will take scallias seat.. So now for another 50 years the constitution wins over your liberal "feelings "

If a conservative takes Scalia's seat.....that will make the court just like it was before Scalia died....only it will probably be less asshole-ish.

What do you mean "if" ?

And no shit pal it means the court will abide by the damn constitution ya win some and lose some not by the god damn 5th circuit court of California

Do you know who Trump is going to nominate? If not, how do you know he or she will be a conservative? You don't.

I'm not mad. I'm laughing at you. You write like a 7 year old. Your the most bestest writer here. Your better then I thought.

The feelings are mutual.. I get the last laugh pal a conservative will take scallias seat.. So now for another 50 years the constitution wins over your liberal "feelings "

If a conservative takes Scalia's seat.....that will make the court just like it was before Scalia died....only it will probably be less asshole-ish.

What do you mean "if" ?

And no shit pal it means the court will abide by the damn constitution ya win some and lose some not by the god damn 5th circuit court of California

Do you know who Trump is going to nominate? If not, how do you know he or she will be a conservative? You don't.

He will not nominate a single one of you fascists...:lol:

Not sure why it to so long. My guess is that I've been a little stunned since the election. Anyway, it whacked me upside the head last night as I was pouring a scotch, rubbing my dog's belly and watching Blacklist on Netflix.

The nagging feeling that finally hit me was that one party controls the WH, House & Senate, AND will probably have at least two Supreme Court picks.

I voted against Trump by voting for Hillary, but that for me was like choosing between two steaming bowls of crap. I think I was kind of assuming that Congress would end up split and whichever one won would have clear restraints.

As an Independent who doesn't care for either party, this is kind of the nightmare scenario for me. I'd have the same sinking feeling if the Dems had that much power, too.

I'd ask the Republicans to be careful and measured and thoughtful, but they're like a kid in a candy store right now. I guess that's understandable.

Yikes.
When Barry was elected he said the GOP could 'come along' but they would 'have to get in the back of the bus'. They thought only of pushing their agenda, not of representing the Constitution or people.

Sotomayor is a perfect wxample of a USSC pick made by liberals with the intent of pushing their agenda from the court, not upholding the Constitition. I have no doubt had Hillary won, her oicks for the USSC would have been driven to accomplish the same thing - pick hudges to legislate and pysh their agenda from the bench.

The list of judges Trump released are names of admirable, well-qualified judges who, IMO, would try to do what is exected of them - interpret, defend, and uphold the Constitition, not use the highest court in the land to push an individual party's conflicting ideology with the purpose of controlling the nation based on their beliefs.

That is my hope for any USSC Justice ANY President - Trump or not - pick.

One thing is blatantly obvious - this has been the most corrupt, lawless administration in US history, devoid of true Justice as well as respect for and defense of the Constitution and Rule of Law.

I pray that will change under Trump, but liberals, as we have seen so far, are not going to let the era of lawlessness and injustice go without a fight.

What do you mean "if" ?

So in your world the rebublican Senate will confirm a liberal?

Hey I don't care pal if he or she is a liberal my main concern who ever it is upholds the constitution..

Ya win some you lose some

Not sure why it to so long. My guess is that I've been a little stunned since the election. Anyway, it whacked me upside the head last night as I was pouring a scotch, rubbing my dog's belly and watching Blacklist on Netflix.

The nagging feeling that finally hit me was that one party controls the WH, House & Senate, AND will probably have at least two Supreme Court picks.

I voted against Trump by voting for Hillary, but that for me was like choosing between two steaming bowls of crap. I think I was kind of assuming that Congress would end up split and whichever one won would have clear restraints.

As an Independent who doesn't care for either party, this is kind of the nightmare scenario for me. I'd have the same sinking feeling if the Dems had that much power, too.

I'd ask the Republicans to be careful and measured and thoughtful, but they're like a kid in a candy store right now. I guess that's understandable.

Yikes.
I think you're judging Republicans based on Democrat standards.
Well, we'll see, that's for sure.

But then I hear stuff like Palin for Secretary of the Interior and it all comes back....

Did you have the same concerns and worries when you heard that Hillary Clinton was to be the Secretary of State?

If not, you should have, as history clearly shows.

Palin is heads and shoulders above Hillary as mother, person, politician and patriot and would make a far better Secretary of the Interior (whatever hat is) than Clinton ever made as a pathetic imitation of Secretary of State.

But, of course, she is to be hated a reviled by idiots like you, because she was caught by the ultimate ditz, Katie Couric, admitting that she does not read liberal rags.
Wow, struck a nerve, calm down.

No nerve to be stuck here.

As a Canadian I look at America with great love, (I lived and worked in Ohio for six years) and admiration of your political system, your freedom of speech, your almost unreasonable tolerance for worthless yahoos who burn your flag, in or out of the United States, I look at your country as the economic engine of the world, I see America as a nation that goes out of its way to help even the most undeserving jerks in any and all times of disasters, natural or otherwise, and I - at times - think that if I were not a Canadian, I would like to be an American.

So, no nerves struck, only a little bemusement.

What do you mean "if" ?

Hey I don't care pal if he or she is a liberal my main concern who ever it is upholds the constitution..

You absolutely care. You have just said that you care. Your primary criteria for a SC justice is that he or she is ideologically conservative.

Are you of the opinion that Garland would not "uphold the constitution? How do you feel about the ract that he never even got a hearing?

And...I'd bet a good penny that you have never actually read the constitution. Give that shit a rest.

Yikes.

But then I hear stuff like Palin for Secretary of the Interior and it all comes back....

Did you have the same concerns and worries when you heard that Hillary Clinton was to be the Secretary of State?

Palin is heads and shoulders above Hillary as mother, person, politician and patriot and would make a far better Secretary of the Interior (whatever hat is) than Clinton ever made as a pathetic imitation of Secretary of State.

But, of course, she is to be hated a reviled by idiots like you, because she was caught by the ultimate ditz, Katie Couric, admitting that she does not read liberal rags.

As a Canadian I look at America with great love, (I lived and worked in Ohio for six years) and admiration of your political system, your freedom of speech, your almost unreasonable tolerance for worthless yahoos who burn your flag, in or out of the United States, I look at your country as the economic engine of the world, I see America as a nation that goes out of its way to help even the most undeserving jerks in any and all times of disasters, natural or otherwise, and I - at times - think that if I were not a Canadian, I would like to be an American.

Yeah we admire Canada also you guys killed the red Barron in WWI

You guy's are cool as hell us Americans will always love you for having our back.

71820284.jpg

Greg

you go, kiddies.

And so you really rusted off the Rust Belt!! Silly girl!!

Greg

71820284.jpg

Greg

you go, kiddies.

One word Volvo

In South Carolina

Thank you Nikki

508c1ef8531e73e35643f9a89c22623dx.jpg

The first shovel ready job during the useless, and gratefully fading, and expiring Obama Administration.

Yikes.

What is it that you fear?
Are you believing the lies?
How could he be worse that the disaster we have had now for eight years?
Everyone has been wrong about Trump from the beginning, likely they are wrong still.

What do you mean "if" ?

You absolutely care. You have just said that you care. Your primary criteria for a SC justice is that he or she is ideologically conservative.

Are you of the opinion that Garland would not "uphold the constitution? How do you feel about the ract that he never even got a hearing?

And...I'd bet a good penny that you have never actually read the constitution. Give that shit a rest.

I never read the constitution? Pal after like what 36 years later I still can recite by heart all the 50 state capitals and BTW tell you in person all the books in the Bible and the lost books in the Catholic Bible I might not have the best grammar and spelling in the world but I am that smart

Yikes.

What is it that you fear?
Are you believing the lies?
How could he be worse that the disaster we have had now for eight years?
Everyone has been wrong about Trump from the beginning, likely they are wrong still.
Things can always be worse. Thinking that things are as bad as they can get has never made sense to me.

And the fact that I don't agree with the Republicans on some issues doesn't mean I'm misinformed.

I could also argue that anyone who agrees with the GOP spends too much time with talk radio and conservative internet.

I don't care much for either party, and I don't want either of them having too much power. Both parties have given me myriad reasons for that opinion.

What do you mean "if" ?

I never read the constitution? Pal after like what 36 years later I still can recite by heart all the 50 state capitals and BTW tell you in person all the books in the Bible and the lost books in the Catholic Bible I might not have the best grammar and spelling in the world but I am that smart

Dude again I am a working man news and politics is just a passion of mine a hobby to do when I am bored

Yeah we admire Canada also you guys killed the red Barron in WWI

You guy's are cool as hell us Americans will always love you for having our back.

It hurt our feelings a bit when GWB never acknowledged the fact that thousands of returning Americans found welcome in Canada moments and hours after 9/11.

Yikes.
Honest Americans will not tolerate socialists to force insane politics on us. Yep, the GOP owns the White House, Senate, Supreme Court and House of Representatives and is going to Make America Great Again. Socialists are in a snit with their panties in a wad but that is the way it is. Toss a crying towel to the Democrats.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back