It finally hit me.

In real life I am the most quietest person in the world

I watch

I listen

And at 51 I have nothing to prove I know more then I say

Very well said. Unmatched eloquence.

It was the biggest fuck you in history and you know it

Trump will deliver what Obama couldn't and you guys are mad

I'm not mad. I'm laughing at you. You write like a 7 year old. Your the most bestest writer here. Your better then I thought.

I don't know what you think will happen but I'll bet you that your life is not going to change very much if at all
Yeah, you're probably right, but I am concerned about my kids.
.[/QUOTE]

Your kids are screwed anyway because of stupid programs like social security, that have promised their souls to the state.

Trump is their least important bit to worry. In fact, I think he opposes that kind of arrangements.

I watch

I listen

so you're only vile and disgusting when no one can see you?

No I strike when you least expect it. Only an idiot lays his ace cards out first.. You have to have patience.. And that's what trump did

God you are dumb.

Republicans are going to deregulate again and send us back into a recession. For this reason alone Hillary was the better choice.

You are correct!

Hillary would have done those shovel ready infrastructure jobs every bit as quickly and efficiently as Obama!

We saw you bitching about infrastructure eight years ago, blaming GWB.

Did anything change?

Not sure why it to so long. My guess is that I've been a little stunned since the election. Anyway, it whacked me upside the head last night as I was pouring a scotch, rubbing my dog's belly and watching Blacklist on Netflix.

The nagging feeling that finally hit me was that one party controls the WH, House & Senate, AND will probably have at least two Supreme Court picks.

I voted against Trump by voting for Hillary, but that for me was like choosing between two steaming bowls of crap. I think I was kind of assuming that Congress would end up split and whichever one won would have clear restraints.

As an Independent who doesn't care for either party, this is kind of the nightmare scenario for me. I'd have the same sinking feeling if the Dems had that much power, too.

I'd ask the Republicans to be careful and measured and thoughtful, but they're like a kid in a candy store right now. I guess that's understandable.

Yikes.
Well, you're a LWNJ democrat....so....did that hit you yet?

I watch

I listen

I'm not mad. I'm laughing at you. You write like a 7 year old. Your the most bestest writer here. Your better then I thought.

The feelings are mutual.. I get the last laugh pal a conservative will take scallias seat.. So now for another 50 years the constitution wins over your liberal "feelings "

Not sure why it to so long. My guess is that I've been a little stunned since the election. Anyway, it whacked me upside the head last night as I was pouring a scotch, rubbing my dog's belly and watching Blacklist on Netflix.

The nagging feeling that finally hit me was that one party controls the WH, House & Senate, AND will probably have at least two Supreme Court picks.

I voted against Trump by voting for Hillary, but that for me was like choosing between two steaming bowls of crap. I think I was kind of assuming that Congress would end up split and whichever one won would have clear restraints.

As an Independent who doesn't care for either party, this is kind of the nightmare scenario for me. I'd have the same sinking feeling if the Dems had that much power, too.

I'd ask the Republicans to be careful and measured and thoughtful, but they're like a kid in a candy store right now. I guess that's understandable.

Yikes.
I think you're judging Republicans based on Democrat standards.
Well, we'll see, that's for sure.

But then I hear stuff like Palin for Secretary of the Interior and it all comes back....

Did you have the same concerns and worries when you heard that Hillary Clinton was to be the Secretary of State?

If not, you should have, as history clearly shows.

Palin is heads and shoulders above Hillary as mother, person, politician and patriot and would make a far better Secretary of the Interior (whatever hat is) than Clinton ever made as a pathetic imitation of Secretary of State.

But, of course, she is to be hated a reviled by idiots like you, because she was caught by the ultimate ditz, Katie Couric, admitting that she does not read liberal rags.

Yikes.
I think you're judging Republicans based on Democrat standards.
Well, we'll see, that's for sure.

But then I hear stuff like Palin for Secretary of the Interior and it all comes back....

Did you have the same concerns and worries when you heard that Hillary Clinton was to be the Secretary of State?

If not, you should have, as history clearly shows.

Palin is heads and shoulders above Hillary as mother, person, politician and patriot and would make a far better Secretary of the Interior (whatever hat is) than Clinton ever made as a pathetic imitation of Secretary of State.

But, of course, she is to be hated a reviled by idiots like you, because she was caught by the ultimate ditz, Katie Couric, admitting that she does not read liberal rags.
Wow, struck a nerve, calm down.

The US worker now has a voice after a wasted generation of backing the Dems!!!

71820284.jpg

Greg

Our system of checks and balances will work out because we have a Democrat pretending to be a Republican in the White House, and a Congress who can't stand him.

how do checks and balances work when there is no one to stop you?

good luck.
That hasn't bothered you for the past 8 years.
At best Trump will have a very slight majority in the senate for the next 2 years if he does a shitty job the senate and possibly the house will swing democrat

it's the way it's always worked and it's exactly how it worked with Obama but somehow this time it's going to be sooo much worse than it ever was

It's time to send these crybabies to bed they've obviously been up too long

Republicans are going to deregulate again and send us back into a recession. For this reason alone Hillary was the better choice.

You're a fucking moron, the democrats and Trump are already talking an infrastructure bill...

it's always funny watching stupid people like you call their betters "morons".

and ryan will never give donald an infrastructure bill, idiota.

nor are manufacturing jobs retiring to this country.

but don't worry, jeff sessions, who was too bigoted to be given a court appointment will be running things along with bannon for the bigot brigade.

and that's all your ilk really cared about anyway.

Anyone who does not know how to use the keyboard to produce BIG letters, aka capitals when starting a new sentence, or referring to a person by that person's name, has no business calling anyone else a "moron".

Not to mention of the ignorance of not knowing the difference between "retiring" and "returning".

I watch

I listen

The feelings are mutual.. I get the last laugh pal a conservative will take scallias seat.. So now for another 50 years the constitution wins over your liberal "feelings "

If a conservative takes Scalia's seat.....that will make the court just like it was before Scalia died....only it will probably be less asshole-ish.

Our system of checks and balances will work out because we have a Democrat pretending to be a Republican in the White House, and a Congress who can't stand him.

how do checks and balances work when there is no one to stop you?

good luck.
That hasn't bothered you for the past 8 years.
At best Trump will have a very slight majority in the senate for the next 2 years if he does a shitty job the senate and possibly the house will swing democrat

it's the way it's always worked and it's exactly how it worked with Obama but somehow this time it's going to be sooo much worse than it ever was

It's time to send these crybabies to bed they've obviously been up too long

Sorry to disagree pal, I admit I thought the Senate would go to the democrats this year.. But no way will it go to them in 2018 to many seats up for grabs and Trump will govern from the middle..

You're a fucking moron, the democrats and Trump are already talking an infrastructure bill...

it's always funny watching stupid people like you call their betters "morons".

and ryan will never give donald an infrastructure bill, idiota.

nor are manufacturing jobs retiring to this country.

but don't worry, jeff sessions, who was too bigoted to be given a court appointment will be running things along with bannon for the bigot brigade.

and that's all your ilk really cared about anyway.

Anyone who does not know how to use the keyboard to produce BIG letters, aka capitals when starting a new sentence, or referring to a person by that person's name, has no business calling anyone else a "moron".

I watch

I listen

If a conservative takes Scalia's seat.....that will make the court just like it was before Scalia died....only it will probably be less asshole-ish.

What do you mean "if" ?

And no shit pal it means the court will abide by the damn constitution ya win some and lose some not by the god damn 5th circuit court of California

Forum List

Back