It can't be my imagination.. People in last 3 yrs seem VERY angry/impatient/mean

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
Yeh, ever since the Great Steal of 2020, I've noticed that people in general, esp as pertains to DRIVING, that most precarious activity, are generally angry, impatient, won't let people in when they are trying to merge and etc.

It is really, really creepy. I've notiiced this in blue states and redstates. In both, people are likely fed up with government, fed up with the distrust we all have of govt agencies (not to mention the ridiculous hikes in food/gas prices, inflation, not being able to buy a house). Even everyday Ds who watch the news regularly are likely embarrassed, angered and etc seeing what the politicized gummit is doing, esp RE what they're doing to Trump, whether they voted for him or not.

This time around, they likely will.

Yeh, ever since the Great Steal of 2020, I've noticed that people in general, esp as pertains to DRIVING, that most precarious activity, are generally angry, impatient, won't let people in when they are trying to merge and etc.

It is really, really creepy. I've notiiced this in blue states and redstates. In both, people are likely fed up with government, fed up with the distrust we all have of govt agencies (not to mention the ridiculous hikes in food/gas prices, inflation, not being able to buy a house). Even everyday Ds who watch the news regularly are likely embarrassed, angered and etc seeing what the politicized gummit is doing, esp RE what they're doing to Trump, whether they voted for him or not.

What I have noticed is that Democrats have become increasingly resentful that their dreams are turning to shit. This causes them to react with anger when they hear "I told you so." Conservatives, in turn, have become increasingly frustrated by this idiocy.

happens every storm now no matter how much or little someone will be whiteknuckling it in the fast lane for no reason.

What I have noticed is that Democrats have become increasingly resentful that their dreams are turning to shit. This causes them to react with anger when they hear "I told you so." Conservatives, in turn, have become increasingly frustrated by this idiocy.
LOL

I guess I'm laughing because you hit my Right On spot...

Everyone is frustrated. The elites in DC hope we take it out on ea other because that means we are not blaming the true enemy: THEM.

I wish people would stop giving them what they want.. :mad:

The American constituency is split so the g'ment is running wild even compromising he constituencies federal Constitution(contract), just what our founding fathers feared would happen. Inflation due to debt spending has bankrupted the nation & Americans are certainly feeling the negative effects. If Americans cannot coalesce around their U.S. Constitution then it's pajamas for the American constituency.

Put a sock in it!!!

happens every storm now no matter how much or little someone will be whiteknuckling it in the fast lane for no reason.
I think I get this (?)

yeh, it seems 80% of people are white knuckling it in every damn lane available. Every now and then I see a polite driver and it makes me feel like I've just encountered a saint

The American constituency is split so the g'ment is running wild even compromising he constituencies federal Constitution(contract), just what our founding fathers feared would happen. Inflation due to debt spending has bankrupted the nation & Americans are certainly feeling the negative effects. If Americans cannot coalesce around their U.S. Constitution then it's pajamas for the American constituency.
could you re-write the first sentence? I got the rest of it :)

I expect another Jan.6 protest soon. I have noticed it also, good manners, and honesty seem to have taken a back seat.
Anxiety and stress among the general population may cause things to blow up into street violence and protest soon.
GUARANTEED!

Nope it is real. The 24 hour a day news cycle plus places like this at any time of the day is not healthy. It will just get worse as time goes.

Since the what?

I think I get this (?)

yeh, it seems 80% of people are white knuckling it in every damn lane available. Every now and then I see a polite driver and it makes me feel like I've just encountered a saint

Awwwwww....................

Y'all just live in the wrong part of the country.

I run into this situation once a week when I'm leaving my chiropractor's parking lot and there's a big sign that blocks my view of the traffic coming from my left, and about 50% of the time, the car in traffic will wait until I turn out of the parking lot into traffic!

Wish I could send them all a Christmas present!

Life is much more polite in Flyover Country.

What's new?

Forum List

Back