It can't be my imagination.. People in last 3 yrs seem VERY angry/impatient/mean

I'm a backwoods redneck , reading all the status quo here daily

get your head around that....~S~

Yep. SF has three grocery stores that carry real food. I live in a tiny town about 30 miles out and the only grocery store is just full of garbage food.

And even in SF, the traffic is not awful. I stay on the two-lane county roads because there simply is no traffic. What I have observed on the four-lanes and interstates is that the crazy drivers are from Minnesota. Iowa drivers are not my favorites either.

I went through there once and didn't see anything I didn't like. Oh wait

One of the Catholic Churches I went to seemed to have only a faint sense of the Real Presence... very odd. But the Church, as you know, is going through, been going through for decades, many "irregularities"

speaking of “ignoramuses”. The flu was manufactured in China (funded by Fauchis gang). Launched by China and spread intentionally via aircraft into SEA & NYC. Then EVIL Leftist Governors spread it and used it to kill off elderly and shut down Trumps roaring economy.

Next a flood of mail in ballots sent out for forgery to rig the 2020 vote. The Truth hurts your dirty little ears you disgusting evil POS. Go die.
I agree w/ what you say

but I wish conservatives wouldn't lower themselves to the level of misanthropic dims

a level not only low but in the sewer

I admit I am. I have no tolerance for illegitimate takeover of the US on my watch. I am still working, paying taxes. I see my well -earned retirement hanging by a thread and delayed. I see the effect on all less fortunate relatives and citizens around me. I see the daily taunts of board Leftis maggots, trannies in military, taking it up the butt in Congress…..I see it all, open borders, ten million. I want revenge punishment to those who did this and all supporters of this intentional collapse of the USA.

I admit I am. I have no tolerance for illegitimate takeover of the US on my watch. I am still working, paying taxes. I see my well -earned retirement hanging by a thread and delayed. I see the effect on all less fortunate relatives and citizens around me. I see the daily taunts of board Leftis maggots, trannies in military, taking it up the butt in Congress…..I see it all, open borders, ten million. I want revenge punishment to those who did this and all supporters of this intentional collapse of the USA.
I definitely understand the anger. Any true conservative has the anger/rage.

I am not someone who easily trusts God all the time (perfectly or whatever) but we cannot deny the truth that GOD is the only one who can save us. Things have gone too far in my POV. No mere human or human group can do much

That is not the OP's imagination.

2020 changed America.

First, there was COVID. People had to wear masks. Businesses closed. People lost their jobs.

Second, there were the BLM marches. This time, the marches involved a large percentage of Caucasian youths. Troublemakers took advantage of the situation to shoplift. Today many people accept shoplifting as one of their rights..

Third, there was President Trump's attitude. For example, calling COVID the "Chinese flu" only encouraged anti-Asian assaults by ignoramuses.

The genie cannot be put back in the bottle.

Today many Americans of all ages and genders and ethnicities are rude or downright vicious.
“We need an actual revolution” — Jimmy Dore

I went through there once and didn't see anything I didn't like. Oh wait

One of the Catholic Churches I went to seemed to have only a faint sense of the Real Presence... very odd. But the Church, as you know, is going through, been going through for decades, many "irregularities"
I have vaguely sensed the RP at the Adoration Chapel of the Sisters of Perpetual Adoration. It's now the only place I feel comfortable.

I think the old priest at the church in my parish has potential. He gives up a vibe now and then of being fairly Trad, but of course he can't be too out in the open.

Do you not remember the church in SF where you sensed the RP? I'd like to go there.

Yeh, ever since the Great Steal of 2020, I've noticed that people in general, esp as pertains to DRIVING, that most precarious activity, are generally angry, impatient, won't let people in when they are trying to merge and etc.

It is really, really creepy. I've notiiced this in blue states and redstates. In both, people are likely fed up with government, fed up with the distrust we all have of govt agencies (not to mention the ridiculous hikes in food/gas prices, inflation, not being able to buy a house). Even everyday Ds who watch the news regularly are likely embarrassed, angered and etc seeing what the politicized gummit is doing, esp RE what they're doing to Trump, whether they voted for him or not.

This time around, they likely will.

Ever since they added in like 5 apartment complexs near me and new people moving to the area, blacks in particular, I've seen a noticeable change as you described.

Started 2 years ago but it's become a lot more noticable this year.

Now everytime someone shows me curtsey on the road it's always a white person that's in their 40s and up.

Been a lot of the "someone blows their horn the instant the light turns green" also and that never used to happen here. I let the light turn red again while watching them in the mirror but after consideration I won't do it again in case one of those unhinged and impatient fucks rams my car

well yes...sorta....

consider being so displaced from mainstream society that they seem to be on some other planet Misery

~S~
well, i figured that out a long time ago. Too bad the dims who watch cnn and actually believe they're getting the truth from that lying source

don't see things the way normal people do

Ever since they added in like 5 apartment complexs near me and new people moving to the area, blacks in particular, I've seen a noticeable change as you described.

Started 2 years ago but it's become a lot more noticable this year.

Now everytime someone shows me curtsey on the road it's always a white person that's in their 40s and up.

Been a lot of the "someone blows their horn the instant the light turns green" also and that never used to happen here. I let the light turn red again while watching them in the mirror but after consideration I won't do it again in case one of those unhinged and impatient fucks rams my car
well, if u are hit from behind, it is always that person's fault, not yours (unless insurance laws have changed?)

I don't even notice the race of the rude drivers... although I hv seen so many rude Blacks in other situations.. wouldn't surprise me it is mostly them.

They need to forgive Whitey. They are sinners also. Then there's the unsavory (to them?) truth that

2 wrongs don't make a right

I have vaguely sensed the RP at the Adoration Chapel of the Sisters of Perpetual Adoration. It's now the only place I feel comfortable.

I think the old priest at the church in my parish has potential. He gives up a vibe now and then of being fairly Trad, but of course he can't be too out in the open.

Do you not remember the church in SF where you sensed the RP? I'd like to go there.

well, there was one where it was as tangible as it normally is. I wish I could remember the name of it. Then there was another one where the Presence seemed faint... almost non-existent.

well, there was one where it was as tangible as it normally is. I wish I could remember the name of it. Then there was another one where the Presence seemed faint... almost non-existent.

I sense it in the lovely old church in my tiny town -- the peace.

I've gone to a larger church in the same pastorate and it was just more Protestant than anything. The priest is a dramatic actor who high fives the kids for the whole recessional. There is NOTHING there.

The Cathedral in Sioux Falls has intimidated the heck out of me my whole little non-Catholic life!

Forum List

Back