It can't be my imagination.. People in last 3 yrs seem VERY angry/impatient/mean

Awwwwww....................

Y'all just live in the wrong part of the country.

I run into this situation once a week when I'm leaving my chiropractor's parking lot and there's a big sign that blocks my view of the traffic coming from my left, and about 50% of the time, the car in traffic will wait until I turn out of the parking lot into traffic!

Wish I could send them all a Christmas present!

Life is much more polite in Flyover Country.

Oh horse shit.

Awwwwww....................

Y'all just live in the wrong part of the country.

I run into this situation once a week when I'm leaving my chiropractor's parking lot and there's a big sign that blocks my view of the traffic coming from my left, and about 50% of the time, the car in traffic will wait until I turn out of the parking lot into traffic!

Wish I could send them all a Christmas present!

Life is much more polite in Flyover Country.

I am in flyover country

:(

Wonder why it's so different in my neck of the woods.

At first I thought

Maybe I'm just getting older, slower and etc... which is true. But no, it really is not just that. People around me are driving in a crazy way... way too fast, taking chances by getting too close to other vehicles and etc. I hate to think what it may be in the blue states. Dims have always been way more rude and inconsiderate than conservs

At first I thought

Maybe I'm just getting older, slower and etc... which is true. But no, it really is not just that. People around me are driving in a crazy way... way too fast, taking chances by getting too close to other vehicles and etc. I hate to think what it may be in the blue states. Dims have always been way more rude and inconsiderate than conservs

Yeah, you're right.

I'm in deeply red area with the exception that the population center where I shop is making a pathetic attempt to look like a blue utopia. Have been since I was a kid many decades ago.

Yeah, you're right.

I'm in deeply red area with the exception that the population center where I shop is making a pathetic attempt to look like a blue utopia. Have been since I was a kid many decades ago.

what do you mean
population center?

Yeh, ever since the Great Steal of 2020, I've noticed that people in general, esp as pertains to DRIVING, that most precarious activity, are generally angry, impatient, won't let people in when they are trying to merge and etc.

It is really, really creepy. I've notiiced this in blue states and redstates. In both, people are likely fed up with government, fed up with the distrust we all have of govt agencies (not to mention the ridiculous hikes in food/gas prices, inflation, not being able to buy a house). Even everyday Ds who watch the news regularly are likely embarrassed, angered and etc seeing what the politicized gummit is doing, esp RE what they're doing to Trump, whether they voted for him or not.

This time around, they likely will.
I have seen an uptick in serious reckless and dangerous driving. Last summer in heavy bumper to bumper traffic, doing about 20-40 I have been passed in the left shoulder by idiots doing well over 90 to pass twenty cars.
Was towing a camper on a rural country highway to get passed by some dumb bitch on the right shoulder because there was too much opposing traffic. Scared the hell out of me as it was so unexpected. All of the sudden she was just there. She is lucky a gust of wind didn't make me drift over.
Too bad there wasn't a spare tire or deer carcass in the shoulder to Karma their ass.

Yeh, ever since the Great Steal of 2020, I've noticed that people in general, esp as pertains to DRIVING, that most precarious activity, are generally angry, impatient, won't let people in when they are trying to merge and etc.

It is really, really creepy. I've notiiced this in blue states and redstates. In both, people are likely fed up with government, fed up with the distrust we all have of govt agencies (not to mention the ridiculous hikes in food/gas prices, inflation, not being able to buy a house). Even everyday Ds who watch the news regularly are likely embarrassed, angered and etc seeing what the politicized gummit is doing, esp RE what they're doing to Trump, whether they voted for him or not.

I don't think it was the election, but rather the COVID lockdowns that screwed with everyone.

The Trump cancer has metastasized. His ugliness is everywhere.

That's when I noticed an uptick in speed and careless driving.
Roads were empty and got out of control as there was no real enforcement.
High speed accidents almost doubled in one year around the Twin Cities.
I'm in LA, and it was glorious on the roads during the lockdown. Now that seemingly everyone is back at work, the highways suck once again. And that has people pissed off.

I have seen an uptick in serious reckless and dangerous driving. Last summer in heavy bumper to bumper traffic, doing about 20-40 I have been passed in the left shoulder by idiots doing well over 90 to pass twenty cars.
Was towing a camper on a rural country highway to get passed by some dumb bitch on the right shoulder because there was too much opposing traffic. Scared the hell out of me as it was so unexpected. All of the sudden she was just there. She is lucky a gust of wind didn't make me drift over.
Too bad there wasn't a spare tire or deer carcass in the shoulder to Karma their ass.
I have had people do this to me also. And I did not notice such before the Steal. People are ticked off, and the ones who aren't ticked off about 2020 are the damn libs who regret voting for Corn Pop the hair sniffer, but they can't do anything about it for awhile, tired of high prices and etc... (of course Im guessing why everyone seems so angry. I'm sure there are multiple reasons)

I don't think it was the election, but rather the COVID lockdowns that screwed with everyone.
both.

But thanks for the reminder of how loony we can all be under the Dim policies. Ron DeSantis handled the covid mess well, though even he, at first, ... well, at first no one knew what to do, what we were actually dealing with

except the Chinese

such good friends to the US :rolleyes:

Sioux Falls?

I don't know... somewhere I read you were in SD

Yep. SF has three grocery stores that carry real food. I live in a tiny town about 30 miles out and the only grocery store is just full of garbage food.

And even in SF, the traffic is not awful. I stay on the two-lane county roads because there simply is no traffic. What I have observed on the four-lanes and interstates is that the crazy drivers are from Minnesota. Iowa drivers are not my favorites either.

That is not the OP's imagination.

2020 changed America.

First, there was COVID. People had to wear masks. Businesses closed. People lost their jobs.

Second, there were the BLM marches. This time, the marches involved a large percentage of Caucasian youths. Troublemakers took advantage of the situation to shoplift. Today many people accept shoplifting as one of their rights..

Third, there was President Trump's attitude. For example, calling COVID the "Chinese flu" only encouraged anti-Asian assaults by ignoramuses.

The genie cannot be put back in the bottle.

Today many Americans of all ages and genders and ethnicities are rude or downright vicious.

Last edited:
, calling COVID the "Chinese flu" only encouraged anti-Asian assaults by ignoramuses.

speaking of “ignoramuses”. The flu was manufactured in China (funded by Fauchis gang). Launched by China and spread intentionally via aircraft into SEA & NYC. Then EVIL Leftist Governors spread it and used it to kill off elderly and shut down Trumps roaring economy.

Next a flood of mail in ballots sent out for forgery to rig the 2020 vote. The Truth hurts your dirty little ears you disgusting evil POS. Go die.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back