It begins: White man throws black family out of segregated restaurant in NYC

You pussies. If you want to be unvaccinated, you can't go on airplanes with the rest of us. Cruise ships. Football games. Stay at home and be free.

Why? The vaccine doesn't prevent you from contracting or spreading the disease, it merely lessens the severity if you get it. So tell us again how an unvaccinated person is negatively affecting a vaccinated person any more than another vaccinated person would.

You pussies. If you want to be unvaccinated, you can't go on airplanes with the rest of us. Cruise ships. Football games. Stay at home and be free.
So I can't spend hours in virus incubator with a bunch woke assholes? I can't go watch overpaid woke athletes disrespect my country? Nor can I go on a cruise to some third world shithole I have no interest in seeing? I never knew refusing the experimental covid treatment had so many benefits.

I’m only afraid of getting it if there are nasty unvaccinated people around me. When I am in a group of vaccinated people I’m not. Nasty unvaccinated people should stay home. Pretty soon they won’t get to go anywhere anyway.

But vaccinated people contract and spread the disease too. You do know that, right?

Maybe the unvaccinated folks with antibodies should be afraid of vaccinated folks?

So I can't spend hours in virus incubator with a bunch woke assholes? I can't go watch overpaid woke athletes disrespect my country? Nor can I go on a cruise to some third world shithole I have no interest in seeing? I never knew refusing the experimental covid treatment had so many benefits.
That's awesome that it works for you. Just stay home or go only to places you are allowed then everybody is happy.

Forum List

Back