It appears Biden will run on Obamacare

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

With falling poll numbers, and world in flames and economic depression, it appears Biden will try to run on Obamacare to win reelection for democrats in November and beyond.

Really?

Who here thinks that is a good idea?

Don’t Say Healthy​

My poem is Obamacare
But how shall I begin it?
After just a dozen years
We finally know what’s in it

I didn’t keep my doctor and
I didn’t keep my plan
My premiums are twice as high
Obama, you’re the man

We really ought to celebrate
The fullness of the fleecing
Beyond what my insurance costs
My copays keep increasing

We haven’t even reckoned with
The things they say it cured
All across America
There still are uninsured

The fat are getting fatter
The sick are getting sicker
It seems that the consensus is
The old are dying quicker

Fraudsters are still frauding
And still the cheaters cheat
The doctors that I’ve spoken to
Say things I can’t repeat

They walk around with laptops
To show they’re in compliance
And fear to write prescriptions
Lest it signal some defiance

There may not be those panels
But the government has minions
Making sure that doctors
Don’t have medical opinions

And I don’t give a farthing
For what some people say
But it isn’t really science
If you only must “obey”

So, let’s all pop a champagne cork
And set the country buzzin’
Twelve years of Obamacare
And what a dirty dozen

That must have came out of that meeting earlier in the week, where President Joe looked so dejected because everyone was slobbering over Obama.

Biden: "President Obama, I'm not doing so well in the polls. Could you help a brother out?"

Obama: "Sure, Joe. I was the greatest President ever. Just remind them of something I did, and they'll think you're great too"

Well truth be told it does seem that The Halfrican is more popular than Tater even amongst the dems if you look at the "Wandering Joe" clip. ;)

Oh and before the rending of garments about the clip being doctored.....FOX did him a small favor by not showing that Asian woman who finally took him in hand and led him in the right direction.

Last edited:
Lmfao wait until these losers learn they will end up being fined for all the kids they have who are 26 yrs old and under bahahahahah. You can not, not have health insurance these *****s make you have insurance Let’s put more racist whores in power who are there “ just because they are black”

You crackers will be the real joy , as we watch you degenerates fall for their bs lol

With falling poll numbers, and world in flames and economic depression, it appears Biden will try to run on Obamacare to win reelection for democrats in November and beyond.

Really?

Don’t Say Healthy​

My poem is Obamacare
But how shall I begin it?
After just a dozen years
We finally know what’s in it

I didn’t keep my doctor and
I didn’t keep my plan
My premiums are twice as high
Obama, you’re the man

We really ought to celebrate
The fullness of the fleecing
Beyond what my insurance costs
My copays keep increasing

We haven’t even reckoned with
The things they say it cured
All across America
There still are uninsured

The fat are getting fatter
The sick are getting sicker
It seems that the consensus is
The old are dying quicker

Fraudsters are still frauding
And still the cheaters cheat
The doctors that I’ve spoken to
Say things I can’t repeat

They walk around with laptops
To show they’re in compliance
And fear to write prescriptions
Lest it signal some defiance

There may not be those panels
But the government has minions
Making sure that doctors
Don’t have medical opinions

And I don’t give a farthing
For what some people say
But it isn’t really science
If you only must “obey”

So, let’s all pop a champagne cork
And set the country buzzin’
Twelve years of Obamacare
And what a dirty dozen
Obamacare is a corporate welfare scheme.

Really?

Completely aside from any attempt to judge whether the ObamaCare scam is a success or a failure, what would be really telling about this is that an incumbent President, running for reelection, has no successes of his own to tout, and so he's running on something he'll try to claim as a success for a previous President.

If Biden deserved reelection in 2024, then by that time, he'd be able to point to something positive that happened in the country under his Administration, for which he can directly claim credit. Instead, all he has so far for which to take credit is a string of disastrous failures.

Completely aside from any attempt to judge whether the ObamaCare scam is a success or a failure, what would be really telling about this is that an incumbent President, running for reelection, has no successes of his own to tout, and so he's running on something he'll try to claim as a success for a previous President.

If Biden deserved reelection in 2024, then by that time, he'd be able to point to something positive that happened in the country under his Administration, for which he can directly claim credit. Instead, all he has so far for which to take credit is a string of disastrous failures.
And scary part is that his failures are yet to be complete.....Fookin' dems forged the ticket but we all have to take the ride.

I think Biden was going to run on his sanctions against Putin, but with the entire Ukraine having been turned a massive human genocide experiment as the world simply watches that looks less and less appealing

The Obamacare Atrocity was designed to control costs and make medical care affordable.

It would be interesting to see how its succeeded since its inception in 2010.

The Obamacare Atrocity was designed to control costs and make medical care affordable.

The lie only the fools fell for. “ Affordable” lmdao!

Know what is going to be really funny, When all the dumbasses hwo took the jab learn they can’t get health insurance any more because they are now a liability for taking an experimental jab.
Too many ppl are dying and they can’t keep up with the pay outs l.

No, it was a transition to complete government care, like the VA is today.

It was created to fail, which it is.

Democrats even admit this as they attempt to have complete control over your health care and existence by continuing to push for government run health care.

Even they admit it's a failure by doing so.

But just remember, the same voices that lied to you about Obamacare want this new government run health care.

Well truth be told it does seem that The Halfrican is more popular than Tater even amongst the dems if you look at the "Wandering Joe" clip. ;)

Oh and before the rending of garments about the clip being doctored.....FOX did him a small favor by not showing that Asian woman who finally took him in hand and led him in the right direction.

If I had to chose I'd pick Obama over Biden in a heartbeat and I don't even like him.

But really the problem is bigger than the president. Biden has seeded all the branches of the government with his new breed of democrats. The president is just the flowery part of the weed you can see but it's roots run much deeper.

I think Biden was going to run on his sanctions against Putin, but with the entire Ukraine having been turned a massive human genocide experiment as the world simply watches that looks less and less appealing

When it's all over, that's a failure anyway you look at it. The Democrats will have nothing to run on in 2022.

Mandated vaccines, but more people died than under Trump.

Sanctioned Russia, but hundreds of thousands still died.

Everything the Dems stand for is a loser.

Making GEORGE FLOYD a martyr? Giving millions to the fraud BLM, Lockdowns, Vaccines, masks, Vax passports, CRT, grooming, making the US dependent on foreign fossil fuels, being on the brink of WWIII.

Last edited:
Obamacare, the healthcare that's so awesome you pay thousands out of your own pocket before it pays a dime of your healthcare costs. With premiums and annual deductibles so sky high it's like not even having insurance for most healthy people. Bravo Dems you retards. :clap2:

I keep mentioning fines for not having obama tard care, it hasn’t got much reaction because the sheeple just can’t feel the love yet lol. It hasn’t sunk in yet since their wallets haven’t felt the pain yet. But they will in more ways than one.

I keep mentioning fines for not having obama tard care, it hasn’t got much reaction because the sheeple just can’t feel the love yet lol. It hasn’t sunk in yet since their wallets haven’t felt the pain yet. But they will in more ways than one.
Obamacare was nothing more than another Dem scheme to divert money into their coffers so they could buy votes.

See the source image

Forum List

Back