Israel’s Top Rabbi: “I’m Currently in Discussions With the Messiah Himself”

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
It figures it'd be something like this.

Anyway....

Rabbi Zissholtz explained that signs that had been given to signal the arrival of the Messiah are now appearing at a lightning-fast pace...

“The coronavirus has nothing to do with Israel,” the rabbi answered, referring to a verse in Psalms...

-- He shall plague peoples in our stead and kingdoms under our feet. Psalms 47:4

“God has anger for the Jews, but this anger will be taken out through this plague on idolators. In truth, the corona was supposed to be on us but it is on them in order to send a message to the world...

“We are currently in the midst of the War of Gog and Magog...

...according to the current situation in heaven, there will not be Israeli elections – rather, there will be a war. This will be a reaction to the Deal of the Century.

No one will take the government away from Netanyahu...

“Natural disasters are occurring all over the world, including the coronavirus, fires in Australia, some other disaster that was to occur in the atmosphere is occurring now,” Rabbi Zissholtz said.

Continued - Israel’s Top Rabbi: “I’m Currently in Discussions With the Messiah Himself”

Anyway....

Rabbi Zissholtz explained that signs that had been given to signal the arrival of the Messiah are now appearing at a lightning-fast pace...

“The coronavirus has nothing to do with Israel,” the rabbi answered, referring to a verse in Psalms...

-- He shall plague peoples in our stead and kingdoms under our feet. Psalms 47:4

“God has anger for the Jews, but this anger will be taken out through this plague on idolators. In truth, the corona was supposed to be on us but it is on them in order to send a message to the world...

...according to the current situation in heaven, there will not be Israeli elections – rather, there will be a war. This will be a reaction to the Deal of the Century.

“Natural disasters are occurring all over the world, including the coronavirus, fires in Australia, some other disaster that was to occur in the atmosphere is occurring now,” Rabbi Zissholtz said.

Continued - Israel’s Top Rabbi: “I’m Currently in Discussions With the Messiah Himself”
Gross. This man should be retired immediately.

In truth, the corona was supposed to be on us but it is on them in order to send a message to the world...

figures that cheap mexican beer was the perp....we need a wall....and China can pay for it!
73928661.jpg

...according to the current situation in heaven
Now i've this image of Wolf Blitzer reporting from the pearly gates.....
35346069650_604cb4e498_z.jpg

~S~

The Ashkanazi Chief Rabbi is David Lau. The Sefardi Chief Rabbi is Yitzhak Yosef. So this crackpot is not Israel's Top Rabbi. I remember you. For someone who's so much into accurate reporting, especially on Wikipedia, you don't seem to practice it yourself.

Nothing new; many ministers have been saying the same thing for the last few years now, not just this guy. It's like predicting that sooner or later it might rain around here, or that the flu is spreading.

He means he is in negotiations with The AntiChrist, because Messiah already came as Yeshua Ben Jospeh to serve as The Lamb of God for The sins of Israel & The World, and is not coming again until The Rapture where He gathers Believers in Yeshua to Heaven to shield them from The 21 Scroll Judgments and The Wrath of The Son of Perdition, The False Messiah, AntiChrist.

It is The AntiChrist who makes a deal with Israel to rebuild The Temple and allows The Sacrifices again, but AntiChrist breaks that 7 year agreement in the middle of it, Declares Himself Messiah, places an image of Himself in The Temple and then goes on a Genocidal Killing rampage to kill The Jews and everyone who won’t worship him.

Yeshua does not return all the way To Earth until near the end of this 7 year period, until The Jews on The verge of Extermination and having lost 2/3rds of their kinsmen Cry out to Yeshua when AntiChrist has them cornered and is about to exterminate them forever.

Then as The AntiChrist and his armies move in to start The Final
Slaughter, His People Israel cry out for Messiah, & look up to heaven to see the Cornerstone whom they rejected, to see Him whom They Pierced, to see The Holy One of Israel, The Ancient of Days, The Son of David, Yeshua Ben David coming in The Clouds with His Holy Angels to save them, and put an End to War and Establish His Throne in Jerusalem.

Then comes The Promise made to Abraham and Israel for God’s throne to be in Jerusalem forever and for their borders to be enlarged and for blessing to flow out to all the world through Jerusalem.

Anyway....

Last edited:
The Ashkanazi Chief Rabbi is David Lau. The Sefardi Chief Rabbi is Yitzhak Yosef. So this crackpot is not Israel's Top Rabbi.

The article is actually referring to Rabbi Chaim Kanievsky, who is indeed a top Rabbi over there.

Perhaps you'd do well to read the piece a bit more thoroughly before poppin off.

Speaking of Wiki, Kanievsky is considered a leading authority in Haredi Jewish society
So he is one of Israel's most well known insane people. Good for him.

Of all of the nuclear armed nations, Israel scares me the most. I think they'll be the first nation to pop one off and set off a chain reaction. Sometimes I get the impresson they're actually looking for a reason to do so to justify some sick, twisted beliefs of self-righteousness.

Of all of the nuclear armed nations, Israel scares me the most. I think they'll be the first nation to pop one off and set off a chain reaction.
I'm right there with you. It terrifies me that religious fanatics may make these decisions based on an iron aged fairy tale.

The scriptures say The AntiChrist “Confirms” The End Times Covenant with Israel.

That means he has to have Power as a Dignitary to sign it, make it official and enforce it.

Also, AntiChrist will only be revealed until after “The Restrainer” is removed so that AntiChrist can operate without restraint upon The Earth.

Why is the Rabbi talking to President Trump?

More likely Kushner. He's the one who tends to look and act the part.

Try older than that. The book of Daniel talks about this day, and so does Isaiah and Ezekiel.

They Dry Bones of Israel walk The Earth Again!

Of all of the nuclear armed nations, Israel scares me the most. I think they'll be the first nation to pop one off and set off a chain reaction.
I'm right there with you. It terrifies me that religious fanatics may make these decisions based on an iron aged fairy tale.

Read Ezekiel 37, 38, 39 if you are really worried about it.

Of all of the nuclear armed nations, Israel scares me the most. I think they'll be the first nation to pop one off and set off a chain reaction. Sometimes I get the impresson they're actually looking for a reason to do so to justify some sick, twisted beliefs of self-righteousness.

Forum List

Back